Buttloaf (pics and clip sample)

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
Here's a sample of our release today. I should be seeing Dylan again soon and she is very eager to get more involved in our fetish. She has the butt for it but she is more the sensual, quiet type rather than aggressive and mean.

I will be in Orange County at my new place on the beach from July17-27th and your guys are welcome to apply to be in Femdom Army videos. Dylan will be the female or maybe Jackie who is now blonde and a little thinner but still has a big, round butt.

stevewelz75@cox.net

Video preview below

http://www.smothertube.com/videos/138/buttloaf.html

Oct 3, 2006
How about a sequel to that 4'11 95 pound girl getting facesat by those two mean girls? would that small girl even volunteer again?

I think she could take a few buttdrops too.

Aug 31, 2006
whoa. femdom army, you've been putting out some quality work lately. first that clip with the small girl getting smothered, and now this beautiful woman. keep it up. thanks!

Logan

Jul 23, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
She has the butt for it but she is more the sensual, quiet type rather than aggressive and mean.
I like that fact as well, I'm not into the punishment style I enjoy it best when the woman or women are using the face they are sitting on for their pleasure and she very much does that very thing

May 1, 2006
I don't even remember half of these clips.

The one I remember best was the last one, the longer one under the dress and the bus driver. But they are starting to come back to me.

Looks like I was the centerpiece for these shoots :p hehe.
By the way Steve I apologize for what i said about Reese. I was in a dick mood and it was no excuse.

Last edited:

noface

Jul 20, 2002
Visit site
...man the more I look at her...she is a doll! Not often that you really zero in on the look while she's facesitting, but she has the package. Think she's caught Belle on my hard-o-meter! Any chance she'll travel?

noface

Jul 20, 2002
Visit site
Lately this woman has been driving me wild! I think she may have the best facesitting body and I just would love to do anything possible to get smothered under her!
Even made a little shot of what she'd look like doing it :)
(pics from freeones.com)