Candid under desk at work...

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Melun

soleman

Aug 19, 2002
Texas
Some Great shots! But how the hell did you manage to get that close to their feet without them knowing? Or did they know while you were doing it and not mind your taking pictures? The fact that burn marks were visible on the soles from where they had stomped out a cigarette and they also smelled of the cigarettes is an excellent added bonus. Keep up the good work!

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Melun
I tell everything in the french topic, all the stories.
To recap, I work in IT and I often pretend to have things to do with wires under their desk and to not mind if they touch me.
I take advantage of this situation to rub my face on their shoe soles and even sometime to lick it.

Most of them are really sorry for me to bump me but I reassures them to not care for me it's ok.

I tell all details here
http://www.mistressdestiny.com/threads/histoires-vraies-anecdotes-professionnelles.427195/
:)

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Melun
I've got a new update for you!
This time let's call her Julia! She's very beautiful about 35 years old, nice feet, I like her very much.
And I was very happy when she came to me this morning to tell me she had trouble with her network.

So I did my job and a little bit much more because cleaning her shoe soles with my tongue isn't part of my job I think! :p
You can clearly see the difference where my tongue touched her soles.

And I did a video too ;).
In the video she's listening an audio file and writing it after.
That's why she play with the pedals.

The clip

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Thanks for the pictures.

The size of the pictures is causing the pages to take a long time to load - can I suggest that you start a new thread & post the pictures as thumbnails ?