Candid under desk at work...

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Paris
Like the chunky treads on those boots.
Me too. Sometimes the sun in coming back but I think in 1 month all girls will wear shoes like that.

Size 35......very few women nowadays are still wearing under 36 size shoes....she must be rather short.
Exactly. I was able to talk about it with her because she complained about her size and as answer I asked her if it was why she had so high shoes.
She told me she compensate as she can.
I don't remember if I told her they were nice or not.
I hope I will have other occasion to tell her! :)

Finally Boots! ;-)
But be careful, it would be a pity if some girls would suspect something and charge you.
Yes I understand. In fact, I often do nothing. I have more more occasion than what I take.
If I don't have the feeling, I don't do anything.
And even the girls with who I do something I have a particular feeling with them. I think than even if she see what's going on, I'm not sure she'll make a scandal.
They are often very very sorry to touch me with their feet and we're talking about the sole of her shoes.
Most of them likes me very much btw. I help them a lot and try to be good company (even when I'm under their shoes :p)

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Something tells me that some of the Ladies are aware of what is going on (& enjoy it too) & talk about it in the Ladies washrooms.

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Paris
It's very particular with Julia. She's really very timid.
I succeeded to make her talk a little and be comfortable when I'm around that's why she doesn't move any more when I "accidentaly" bump her foot.
But sometime she tells me she's annoyed for me but if it's ok for me that doesn't bother her at all to have me around.
So... it's a lot more ok for me! :)

And she doesn't have many friends so I know... humm, no, I don't think she talk about it to anyone.

Sep 7, 2011
OMG this is the best thread on the internet and you are my hero!
i'm doing also candid, flat leather sole sandals are my favorite, but I never had the opportunity to be this close.
please continue!!
as a token of appreciation here one of my OC

https://ibb.co/nhUgM9

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Paris
OMG this is the best thread on the internet and you are my hero!
i'm doing also candid, flat leather sole sandals are my favorite, but I never had the opportunity to be this close.
please continue!!
as a token of appreciation here one of my OC

;)
Your picture is great too! Just as I love them with her nice sole!
It's right Iam very close of a lot of opportunities. So close than I can put my tongue on them :p.

Let's take another shot!
Third with Mélinda.
I don't remember if I licked theses but I don't think so.

Sep 7, 2011
i still trying to understand your mechanism :)... but are you not afraid of being busted? Off, but the reward worths the risk!
How does it taste?

btw, here's another one. Still from a french speaking city

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Paris
Thank you L
JLP and Bulba, WOW, These are Fantastic, what sexy feet and shoes. I would not even be able to work.......Thanks a Million and Have a Great Day
Happy you like it! ;)

Here is the new one of the day, Militcha !
A mature this time. I was able to lick her shoes several times before she move and she didn't apologize.
First I thought that I was only going to be able to watch but she took this pose on her heels... I couldn't resist...
I think she didn't feel my first lick because her soles seemed thick.
The second was with the full tongue :p and after it she moved a little bit.

And it's strange but when I saw her walk another day, it seems these heels were hurting her feet very much but I saw her with them almost all the time.

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Paris
Julia's back!
It's a 2 in 1. I shot theses at 2 different times.
And I can say, I think I licked all her shoe sole this time.
And she even offered me cakes! I think she like me very much, and she really have no clue what's going on under her desk.

1st