Celebrity Trample Fantasy

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
Hey...

Here is a couple of 'fantasy celebrity trample' pics i made.
Just for fun...

Jamelia + Alicia Keys...

The original trample pics are from Mistress Nicola and J-Fetish.

footdoom

Old member
Aug 15, 2002
Visit site
You have many more? Post them!
They are ugly... I need to refine them, and the vast majority is based on womanworship.co.uk pics so I can't post here.

If all of you need more, I need good HQ pics of face trampling and footstooling with a good shoot of the face of the model (so I can paste a celebrity there).
Ask also what celebrity you want (or provide me with an ultra high resolution face shoot of her).

In the mean time, Hayden Panettiere and Zhang Ziyi, like? :pbbbbblt:

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Thankyou guys for those Fabulous renderings, I loved them, they look so real, I apreciate you sharing them with us and Have a Great Night.

Davie D

Feb 17, 2005
Cambridge UK
Found this pic, not sure if it will do!! You'll have to unfortunatley remove the lovely Nikki, but hopefully something can be done with these 2 pics! Just added one of gorgeous Jo Guest!!

Last edited:

Davie D

Feb 17, 2005
Cambridge UK
Apollogies to everyone!! I post these last 2 having just got back from the 35th Cambridge camra beer festival, I'm a bit pissed!! Pics of Girls aloud & Jo Guest, & 2 of me for donor pics!!

footdoom

Old member
Aug 15, 2002
Visit site
Found this pic, not sure if it will do!! You'll have to unfortunatley remove the lovely Nikki, but hopefully something can be done with these 2 pics! Just added one of gorgeous Jo Guest!!

The quality you posted were not of good quality so the final work, paired with my inexpertise, remained not so good.

Have a look, first work done in 10 minutes

footdoom

Old member
Aug 15, 2002
Visit site
again Hayden... I did around a total of 23 fakes with her but mostly with womanworship scene (forbidden here)... I am planning to create a yahoo groups for that... (in truth the yahoo groups is already created... need time do decide when and how fill it with material.

Cheers

PS Mistress Clinton, do you have a website? :whip:

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
More fantasy celeb...

Here's a few more i made...
I like making these pics, but it takes up alot of time!

If anyone has some sexy full body celeb pics I could take a request or two...

Rayozinho