Chastity

Hello I just wanted to know if anyone would like to share there opinions on chastity?
Male or Female. I will say I have a couple that I have tried out and it took forever to find one that actually fit.
I have been locked up in some of the videos that I film.
I have also read stories of men being locked up for a very long time. Sounds very interesting, but I am sure I could NOT handle that! LoL

the3leaf

Dec 22, 2016
California
I always thought it sounded like it could be fun. My last girlfriend and I were going to get one to try out, but then we broke up, haha. Oh well. Still think it would be fun to try though. Never even thought about different sizes for some reason though. Could see that being extremely difficult.

I always thought it sounded like it could be fun. My last girlfriend and I were going to get one to try out, but then we broke up, haha. Oh well. Still think it would be fun to try though. Never even thought about different sizes for some reason though. Could see that being extremely difficult.
yes the sizes can be a difficult problem. I went to a fetish store and they told me to measure myself first then possibly get one custom made. I found one that fits but you have to be very careful when putting it on. I am sure it could be very fun when using with with the correct person.

Aug 15, 2007
I have tried a few cages with my wife. The first was a CB6000 it was too big, so I got the CB6000s tube. Still a little big but not too big. The issues with it and long term wear is the plastic. It doesn’t breath and really gets nasty inside. Next I ordered a steel one on Amazon. This one is only 1.5 inches, but the ball ring was too big. This one actually fell off when I was at work. I was able to catch it and get to the bathroom before it fell in the floor. I really do think custom will be the way to go.

Either way I loved being locked.

I have tried a few cages with my wife. The first was a CB6000 it was too big, so I got the CB6000s tube. Still a little big but not too big. The issues with it and long term wear is the plastic. It doesn’t breath and really gets nasty inside. Next I ordered a steel one on Amazon. This one is only 1.5 inches, but the ball ring was too big. This one actually fell off when I was at work. I was able to catch it and get to the bathroom before it fell in the floor. I really do think custom will be the way to go.

Either way I loved being locked.
I have been able to do it but not for a very long time, maybe a few hours. The long term wear as you said can be a serious issue.

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Hello I just wanted to know if anyone would like to share there opinions on chastity?
Male or Female. I will say I have a couple that I have tried out and it took forever to find one that actually fit.
I have been locked up in some of the videos that I film.
I have also read stories of men being locked up for a very long time. Sounds very interesting, but I am sure I could NOT handle that! LoL
Chastity - I understand it, but it's never been my thing. And I tend to get pretty mean...

I actually utilize masturbation as a psychological training tool with my Steed. Think Pavlovian association training. He's spent so many years associating orgasms with my scent, my body, the sound of my voice, et cetera that the only thing he can get erect to now...is me. I love it. I also find he is exponentially better behaved when he's been relieved on a regular basis.

Aside from groveling to me on a daily basis, he is an alpha-type by nature, and I believe he needs some sort of release to be controlled. We have a rewards system in place: if he's been well-behaved, I'll allow him to 'get off' to my sweaty feet or my ass or some other delicious treat. Yum. Ha!

Plus it amuses me. Having him orgasm with fervor to the scent of my feet, fresh out of sweaty gym shoes is hysterical. That's the most important takeaway here <3

Chastity - I understand it, but it's never been my thing. And I tend to get pretty mean...

I actually utilize masturbation as a psychological training tool with my Steed. Think Pavlovian association training. He's spent so many years associating orgasms with my scent, my body, the sound of my voice, et cetera that the only thing he can get erect to now...is me. I love it. I also find he is exponentially better behaved when he's been relieved on a regular basis.

Aside from groveling to me on a daily basis, he is an alpha-type by nature, and I believe he needs some sort of release to be controlled. We have a rewards system in place: if he's been well-behaved, I'll allow him to 'get off' to my sweaty feet or my ass or some other delicious treat. Yum. Ha!

Plus it amuses me. Having him orgasm with fervor to the scent of my feet, fresh out of sweaty gym shoes is hysterical. That's the most important takeaway here <3
This is great to read! It almost sounds too good lol, I think he is a lucky man to be with a woman with a kinky mind like that!