Chest hurts after trample

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
I’ve done this shoot with this very heavy girl with heels. She was standing one foot only on my upper chest and I felt something wrong and now my chest is in pain when I breathe heavily. I’m a young pup in this game have anybody every experience this and what is a great way to heal quickly. I have 4 more shoots this week one who is 120 but the rest are 170 lbs, 170lbs and 155 lbs.

bottombob

Jan 24, 2007
Go see a dr could be a cracked rib or sternum I’m not a dr if it hurts breathing I would get checked out

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
tnis happen last Sunday so it’s day 3 and my chest feels much better than yesterday. I’m taking heavy breathes and I don’t feel any soreness or discomfort. When I touch my chest it feels little pain but not extreme. I never had this happen to me and I work with really heavie girls than her. She was only 165 but they way she was standing on me was one foot in the air and wearing block thick shaped heels. I’m hoping the pain goes away completely or I feel at least 90%. I have Eva Notty coming over for a shoot and she isn’t light. I need a stunt double lol

Attachments

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I’ve done this shoot with this very heavy girl with heels. She was standing one foot only on my upper chest and I felt something wrong and now my chest is in pain when I breathe heavily. I’m a young pup in this game have anybody every experience this and what is a great way to heal quickly. I have 4 more shoots this week one who is 120 but the rest are 170 lbs, 170lbs and 155 lbs.
Chest pain when breathing is almost certainly a cracked rib or two - I'm just recovereing from a couple of cracked ribs (not caused by trampling).

Cracked ribs take a couple of months to heal - if you value your health see a doctor & get an x-ray - if it shows cracked ribs then cancel the shoot - your long term health is far more important than money.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Yes it does strain your chest muscles, it is part of the pleasure. The pain only lasts a week or two and is quite normal providing it is not too sharp, the dull ache is lovely.
Chest strain is one thing & soon fades.

Cracked ribs are another issue entirely - any "week or two" strain is not cracked ribs.

The OP really does need to get this chacked out before continuing.

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
Chest pain when breathing is almost certainly a cracked rib or two - I'm just recovereing from a couple of cracked ribs (not caused by trampling).

Cracked ribs take a couple of months to heal - if you value your health see a doctor & get an x-ray - if it shows cracked ribs then cancel the shoot - your long term health is far more important than money.
I want to know if it’s
Chest strain is one thing & soon fades.

Cracked ribs are another issue entirely - any "week or two" strain is not cracked ribs.

The OP really does need to get this chacked out before continuing.

I don’t think it’s cracked ribs because it would still be hurting when I breathe. The pain actually happens when I take a very deep breathe. Has to be muscle soreness. I will check it out to be safe. Hopefully it’s nothing to big. I got 4 models line up this whole week.

Jopejacob

May 21, 2014
Ive also had chest pains after chest trample. Coughing and sneezing literally takes my breath away after a hard chest trample.

Week or so its normally gone. You'll know if you crack a rib, it wont be a dull ache/pain. You wont be able to take a chest trample with a cracked rib either.

pervy2

Aug 2, 2002
North Lincolnshire
Visit site
I actually enjoy the week of mild discomfort, after all we must be masochists to put ourselves through the ordeal of being trampled. Heels can cause concern when deep tissue is damaged and causes lumps to appear on the chest. This happened to me only once when I was trampled by stiletto heeled shoes with the nail poking out and the doctor sent me for an ultrasound scan, nothing bad was found and I recovered in a month.
I will never stop my hobby, even though I now have to pay for the torture because of my age. The beauty of the shapely legs and wonderful heels have such a powerful grip on me.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I actually enjoy the week of mild discomfort, after all we must be masochists to put ourselves through the ordeal of being trampled. Heels can cause concern when deep tissue is damaged and causes lumps to appear on the chest. This happened to me only once when I was trampled by stiletto heeled shoes with the nail poking out and the doctor sent me for an ultrasound scan, nothing bad was found and I recovered in a month.
I will never stop my hobby, even though I now have to pay for the torture because of my age. The beauty of the shapely legs and wonderful heels have such a powerful grip on me.
I too enjoy the lasting feelings of a good trample session - the spiky heel marks & the bruises that follow, the still flat looking fingers a couple of days after having them trampled by a 42st Lady, the generally all over tender feeling after being triple trampled by a 50+ stone group. However, I have to admit that I really cannot take it like I used to.
I've been lucky enough to have been trampled by some wonderful & well known Ladies including Mistress Saskia, Black Empress, Amazon Amanda & Trample Temptress. I'm getting older & have decided to take it a little easier, rather than possibly cause any lasting damage, which would curtail future trampling I feel that with a little "easing off" I will be able to continue being trampled for many years to come.

There are no real Brownie Points earned by damaging your body.

bottombob

Jan 24, 2007
I had a floating rib break heard it and felt it! I also pains breathing it turned out it was my back just kept getting worse until I couldn’t take it no more very heard to breath I’ve had a few cracked ribs and I heal fast but I still needed to be careful I’m older now and very careful

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
I feel much better now. I never felt a pain like that linger and I was afraid something was broken with me hurting when I breathe very hard. I just did a shoot with Eva Notty (who is 176.5 pds) and I feel better, sore but much better than before F3AADBA5-5D3A-4BB7-AF4E-423787C010DF.jpeg

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Definatly not a cracked rib - maybe a bruised one or her heel was pressing down on an area that had been trampled hard before.

I'd certainly take it a l;ittle easier for now & keep checking.