Chestsitting lovers must check this out!

squishy51

Jun 10, 2009
I FOUND BRUTAL ALZENA HAS SOME OF THE BEST CHEST SITTING CLIPS I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHE SITS FULLWEIGHT WITH NO CARES ABOUT HER CUSHION AS HE STRUGGLES TO FIGHT FOR A DROP OF OXYGEN TO JUST MAINTAIN CONCIOUSNESS!

HERES THE LATEST CHEST SITTING VIDEO BY BRUTAL ALZENA BELOW

http://www.fetishvideos.com/video/ass-grind-ass-squishing-crush/20123/under-her-ass.html

AND MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE REST OF HER VIDEOS ON FETISHVIDEOS.COM BECAUSE THERE WELL WORTH IT.

I'VE PERSONALLY PURCHASED NUMEROUS CLIPS AND HAVE YET TO BE DISSAPPOINTED.

squishy51

Jun 10, 2009
sorry about the caps being on also i was just over excited about finding the website!

cheers and let me know what you guys think about the clips.

squishy51

Jun 10, 2009
i've also noticed that the preview clip does not show any action but the full clip sure does. she mercylessly sits there fullweight on his chest cause him to slowly pass out. its a great clip!

Ranz

Jul 19, 2002
Visit site
The clip should show you a glimpse of what your gonna get. No way in hell would I pay to see lame action as shown in the clip. Now I realize its free but so are all of Hollywoods film clips. My point is that if you want to tantalize me into buying your product, show me the finer points not the worst part.
But after saying that I do thank you squishy for posting it.

squishy51

Jun 10, 2009
gotta say i love the new chestsitting clips! also just checked out mistress stormy chestsitting clip where she rocks back and forth on her slaves chest on the hardwood floor and it was amazing. he grunts in pain from over 200 pounds slowly crushing the air out of his lungs. its a must see for all chestsitting lovers out there.

Paul

Jul 18, 2002
South Florida
Visit site
I have bought a chest sitting clip from Alzena, the one where she is sitting reverse in a black thong. and I liked it, She has a beautiful ass to look at! I thought it was a hot clip.
Also I have a Facesitting clip called The Counting Game, and that is a hot clip also.
She has my support because I liked what I have so far.