Chucks / after candybar-crush...

May 30, 2004
germany
Visit site
...since we were up to be separated for quiet a long time she made me a gift -just before her flight she crushed a candybar (Twix) on the pavement of a parking lot near the airport.
she provided some her divine spit also to mush it even more and also to collect more material on her Converse All Stars...
every phone call with her since I'm allowed to lick an exactly defined part of my special present...
and after that I have to send her some pictures of the result of my 'work'...

I'm starting here with the pix before any cleaning service done -if some are interested ...there'll be more to follow.

(the crushing action itself was merely taken by a few mobile-phone-camera shots and doesn't worth being posted here due to very poor quality ( only the one posted here is ok) ...so there will be just stills to come!)

cheers, w.

Last edited:
May 30, 2004
germany
Visit site
....oh thank you (I thought nobody's interested) -of course and for you hhhmmm....

first I was allowed to clean the AllStar-label and a little bit of the heel-sole of the right sneaker and the front-sole of the left one...(first 5)
...and then she wanted exactly the red star of the right one to be visible again...(additional 3)

cheers, w

Last edited:

hhhmmm

Back home:)
Aug 24, 2002
Leaving Las Vegas
Visit site
....oh thank you (I thought nobody's interested) -of course and for you hhhmmm....

first I was allowed to clean the AllStar-label and a little bit of the heel-sole of the right sneaker and the front-sole of the left one...(first 5)
...and then she wanted exactly the red star of the right one to be visible again...(additional 3)

cheers, w
Thanks for posting the pics, Worm . . . Can't wait to see more:)

hhhmmm:)