Church of Cordelia: An immersive, POV Religious Femdom Experience (clips, images, and updates)

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
COC.jpg

Greetings, all!

The time has finally arrived - stage three in My slow albeit steady construction of My Femdom Empire! Many of you may be familiar with My popular clip store, True Woman Worship - this content is known for intense, intimate, and sensually erotic verbal humiliation, foot worship, trampling, facesitting, smothering, and Goddess Worship. One of the most notable things about what we are doing is that all of the content is 100% real. Pure, genuine Femdom from a 24/7 lifestyler home where Woman is Law all day, every day.

We've received a staggeringly positive response to our content. While we film with excellent quality and editing, this is not your average professional studio, nor is it a blurry, hazy glimpse of amateur content; it is something entirely new, fresh, and exciting.

Now, on to the news! I've received a plethora of fan-mail from slaves, submissives, foot-addicts, and ass worship connoisseurs across the world, all begging to become the "next Steed" (My personal slave, for those who aren't familiar). Well, now you have that opportunity...

I have officially launched The Church of Cordelia. CoC is a POV-oriented, immersive Femdom experience of true, religious Goddess Worship and fetish engagement galore. Prepare to be smothered beneath My perfect ass, to be (quite literally) the ground I walk upon, to bow down and heed My word as I read My scripture from The Bible of Cordelia! The launch has been immensely successful, and I'm excited to share that content with the lovely community here on MDFF...

"Perhaps you’ve crawled here from My other clip store - True Woman Worship, renowned for intimate, intense, and genuine female domination. Or perhaps you’ve found this store by way of other means - maybe you were scouring the internet for a Real Woman to grovel beneath, or maybe you just stumbled upon The Church of Cordelia and are lost, in need of a God to guide you.

Whatever the reason, this is your indoctrination, a mandatory induction into the Church of The True Feminine Deity. You will henceforth be permitted to kneel before Me as I read My Divine Scripture each Sunday. And in the meantime, you can debase yourself for My amusement by watching My other clips, fantasizing and being teased about that which you will never get.

If it’s any consolation, this is the best you will ever be - a peon, a pathetic pawn beneath My feet. Take solace in the fundamental truth that you now have the opportunity to seize your true purpose: to bow down and pray at the Altar of Femininity…

…to join The Church of Cordelia."

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 7.54.46 PM.png

At the Altar of Cordelia

What's next for TWW?

We will be migrating to our own website platform (hopefully by Winter 2018). Steed is working around the clock to develop an accessible site where we can offer you the best in genuine Female Domination and Goddess Worship media. We're excited about the launch and the very first ad placement we will be putting on the site will be a banner for MDFF - a huge thanks to John and the MDFF community for the continued support. You boys are great!

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
generated_20098865.gif

It is Sunday; it is time to cast out all false idols and drop to your knees at the Altar of the True God, the God that actually answers your pathetic prayers, the God you can actually see, the God whose rise to immeasurable power you may witness, the God who now holds complete command and jurisdiction over your mind, body, and pitiful soul…
Today’s teaching from The Bible of Cordelia will outline the Slave’s Salvation. How does one as worthless and inherently meaningless as you navigate such an immense world? How does a pitiful beta slave survive and find meaning in a world designed for winners, alphas, conquerors - and not losers like you?

Through worshipping your God, of course.

Today, as you kneel and prostrate yourself before My divine feet, you will once again heed My word and Holy Wisdom as I guide you to your new place in life as My servant, My devoted disciple. You will be mesmerized by the calm, steady command of My voice; dominated completely by My superior intellect. You will be brought further into a slavehood from which you shall never return..

And that is the greatest Blessing you could possibly have.

My Real-Time Femdom Store

More goodies soon, slaves!

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com

I just got back from the gym, which seems to be a buzz-word that makes your ears perk up and your useless, worthless “cock” all hard. You get ecstatic because post-gym means sweaty, smelly feet dangling right before your eyes…

But this isn’t about you - it’s about Me. You are merely here for My amusement. As you kneel before Me and watch, helplessly, as I unlace My dirty gym shoes and slowly pull them off, you can’t help but beg to have even the slightest sniff.

Even better, when I mesmerize you with My warm, sweaty socks, you slip into a deep, meditative submission. You are now susceptible to My verbal abuse and control. Your feeble mind is now malleable and I wholly intend to rewire it such that you become My little drone worshipper…

And then My beautiful feet are unveiled. The entire time, you kneel and can only watch as I remark about how pathetic it is that you get turned on by feet! You’d rather lick FEET than have sex…and the most amusing thing of all is that you can’t get either.

Hence why you’re going to be a good little bitch and hand over that money for the opportunity to watch Me remove My dirty gym shoes, fragrant, damp socks, and dangle My soles before your mindfucked eyes as I tell you what I truly think of you…

My Real-Time Femdom Store

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com

It’s not that I love that I won the genetic lottery and am beautiful, intelligent, powerful…it’s that all these things are precisely what you will never have!

You’re so painfully pathetic that you don’t even deserve My attention today, so you’re going to shut your mouth (not that you have anything important to say, anyway), bow down as low as possible, and WATCH as I traumatize you with the feet you wish you could have.

Meanwhile, I’m going to read My book and in an instant forget that you exist - which I must admit is rather easy to do. You’re just so insignificant that I can’t even remember you, despite the fact that you’re drooling beneath My perfect, bare soles.

This is imperative training, however; you need to prostrate yourself before your God and be forced to understand that all that I am is precisely that which you will never get. Think I’d EVER want to have anything to do with a bitch loser like you? Ha!

All you’re good for is promulgating My religion and bringing Me profit at your expense, you plebeian. Don’t worry - every now and again I do ostensibly look at you (I’m actually looking right through you, but whatever) and shake My head at how reprehensible a creature you are.

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com

My, it’s your lucky day: I may be a ruthless God, but it’s verifiable that I am God given that I actually answer your prayers. Today, you’ll have the honor of looking upon My perfect, fit legs; My round, supple ass; My pretty, delicate feet.

But if you think for a second I am doing this for you, you need to delineate fantasy from reality, you pervert.

I want you to know - deep in your rightfully broken heart - that I consider you worthless scum. That I am so far out of your league that I am GOD to you. That you could never, will never get this.

You only get to watch.

And as God, I am omniscient. I know what you’re doing. Jerking your excuse of a dick, a lonely loser illuminated by the bright screen of his computer in the middle of the night. Being allowed to gaze upon My perfect ass? Such a lucky little beta loser.
This is the best you will ever get and you should be grateful for it.

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com

You’re a loser, right? Unable to get with a Woman, constantly ignored, cast out, and walked all over? Sound familiar? Yes, I know your type: you’re the quintessential beta male. The weak, pathetic thing that is an embarrassment to the human race. You’re so fortunate to have a God who can guide you to assume your true purpose and become who you are meant to be.

So today, you’re going to do as losers do: pay to be ignored at My feet. I made sure to put some of My favorite music on this clip instead of audio…because you don’t even deserve to hear Me breathe.

You’re going to sit there and jerk your little dicklet while I collect your hard-earned cash and maybe laugh about it later (wow, attention for the loser!); you’re going to watch My beautiful feet dance mellifluously before your eyes as you struggle to reach them, to taste them, to smell them…

But you never will. You’ll only watch. And be ignored. Rightfully so.

In the end, you will have fallen further under My control. Many of you know what I can do to a real man (see: My other store, True Woman Worship), so it stands to reason you cannot fathom what I have planned for a bitch loser like you! Just do as God says and watch My divine feet…the rest will fall in place.