Cleaning the dirty feet of a street prostitute

May 7, 2012
I was walking around downtown last night and saw a hooker walking the streets barefoot with her big stripper heels in her hand. She was decent as far as streetwalkers go, a little chubby, less than perfect skin indicating a meth problem probably, but a fairly pretty face . I was walking behind her and saw her soles as she walked, it turned me on so much and I knew I wouldn’t get another chance like this for a long time.

I approached her and asked her why she was barefoot and she said her shoes were making her feet sore. I later learned that she had been on the streets for almost 10 hours, on a super dank, humid day with a peak temperature of 92 degrees.

I told her that the condition of her feet was a huge turn on for me, and asked if she would be willing to humiliate me with them for $100. She had a really uncomfortable look on her face and involuntarily curled her lip as if to say “ew, are you serious?” I told her that it was a degredation fantasy and that if she thought the request was disgusting and pathetic, that just made it even better for me. She asked me how long it would take and I told her I could lick her feet spotless in less than 10 minutes. She liked the sound of making $100 in 10 minutes and agreed to my request.

We walked to my hotel on different sides of the street and when we got in, I had her sit on the bed so I could begin my task. She was so visibly grossed out but also clearly found it kind of uncomfortably amusing. I started by appreciating her soles a bit. They stunk badly and were coated in all kinds of disgusting gunk. I asked to take a photo of them and assured her that her face wouldn’t be in it. See the pic below! The lighting is poor and really doesn’t do justice to the level of filth that encrusted every inch

When I started licking, she couldn’t stop from laughing to herself, and said “You’re seriously gonna do this, wow...” Then she said something to the effect of “oh my god my friend is never going to believe that someone paid me for this.” I told her it would really turn me on if she called her friend as I was doing it, and told her what was happening. She liked that idea and I asked her it she’d put the phone on speaker so I could hear her friend’s reaction.

While I cleaned all the grime from her feet, she said to her friend “Hey you’re never going to believe what this guy is paying me to do, he’s paying me to lick my dirty feet.” Her friend was like “Ew, what the fuck?” and the she responded “Yeahhh it’s fucking disgusting, I didn’t believe him at first.” Friend: “omg that’s fucking sick, what a creep, ewww”. The sheer disgust in her friend’s voice was palpable and turned me on so much as I licked up all the caked in street filth.

Her feet were great, they were truly filthy and smelled horrible due to the heat and humidity here. The grime was deeply embedded in the crevices of her soles and it took a lot of hard, vigorous licking to clean some of the stains. I swallowed all of it if course.

Once they were clean I paid her with a 30% tip, she liked that and said I could lick her feet clean again anytime. I told her next time to make them even more disgusting just for me, and I’d pay her more. I also told her that if any of her friends want to make a quick buck, I’m down to clean feet any time and would love to clean a group of girls’ feet at once and pay them each a premium for it. She said she might know girls who would be down and took my phone number. I love the idea of having a group of local druggies and hookers whose nasty feet I can clean on a regular basis.

All in all it was an amazing and deeply humiliating experience to lick all the accumulated scum and filth from a skeevy neighborhoods’ streets off the feet of a trashy hooker. Respectable society views streetwalkers like her as subhuman garbage, and yet I had her looking at me like subhuman garbage! I truly felt like the lowest of the low.

Attachments

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Melun
I think that's my limit. A random girl I can but a prostitute I'll be too much afraid to get sick... :confused:
But the idea is clearly ... attractive... :p

May 7, 2012
I have actually never gotten sick from cleaning filthy feet. I guess on one or two occasions I have been aware of mild indigestion (usually when copious mouthfuls of mud are involved), but that’s about it. Our immune systems are much, much stronger than we think!

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Melun
I know, I licked and still lick dozens of shoe soles (loving it!) and never really got sick yet. but I don't know. A prostitute in my mind she can have so much bad things on her feet or shoe soles... I prefer random girls.

Aug 30, 2002
Visit site
Amazing! Her feet look pretty big, so I assume she was fairly tall.

I wish there were streetwalkers around where I live. I'm sure they would love to trample the crap out of a guy and release some inner tensions.

Sadly, the law is fairly strict 'round here. Lucky you!

Nov 8, 2008
italy
I did it too several times.
I licked her shoes and even her feet.
As happened to you also the prostitutes I chose were visibly surprised and disgusted by the idea, almost as if they were ashamed of the situation but obviously accepted for money.
In addition to licking their disgusting shoes the thing that excited me a lot was also look at their faces and note their expression on the face: they felt a feeling of disgust, pity, repulsion, compassion for the poor sick loser who was willing to do that horrible thing instead of fucking like everyone ....

Jan 12, 2008
Damn. The moment I read this, I had to head to the red light district in Frankfurt again. But, I am glad I did, because I had the most amazing experience ever.
To put this in context, I just got back from there, my mouth has an amazing taste of whatever was under those black stilettos, and I am put a pot of good joe to brew as I start writing this post.

Its a holiday today in Germany, so the streets of Frankfurt are empty. I head into the city a bit more eager than usual, doing 120 in an 80 zone, but gosh , I was excited reading this story.
I reach the bahnofsviertel as it is called in Frankfurt, driving around to find a place to park. Takes longer than usual, but I am parked. Head to the cash machine to withdraw 200 euros as I was in the mood for prolonged fun today.

I digress a bit here - Its not my first rodeo in this particular red-light district. Sometimes, I have had fun. There were a lot of disappointments involved as well.

I make my way through two of the houses checking out the wares and didn't like what I saw. So I enter the third house. As I make my way up to the 3rd floor, two women caught my eye. Only one of them was interesting because she was wearing very sexy stilettoes by brothel standards, and her toes were so long that they were overflowing over the front of these stilettos. The stilettos were black with the a high platform front. My eyes move over her foot, her nails were painted a sexy nude. My eyes quickly traveled up her sexy legs, nice body to her face. She was pretty - her eyes looked like she has been doing this for a while, but were strangely kind eyes. She looks at me and smiles. I move back to the staircase, lighting up a cigarette and assessing the situation. I could go on further, many more floors to cover, but instinct made me go back to her.

I walk up to her, ask her if she speaks english. She replies yes, in a Romanian accent. As I lean forward to her to explain my business, another man passes by the room and I keep quiet till he is out of earshot. I lean forward again and tell her I am into feet and shoes and slowly wait for her to comprehend. Girls are strangely aware of foot fetish in these parts and it carries a heftier surcharge.

She says you want to "only with foot, no sex." I said, yes and I also want to clean her shoes. She looks down at her feet, at me in this slightly perplexed manner I am quite used to by now and says ok, 30 euros. I spring forward and say yes, its actually a good price. She closes the door behind us, I was still smoking my cigarette.

I motion for her to sit on the bed and be comfortable. I would like down on the floor next to it. Throwing my cigarette in the toilet, I return to the room and lie down next to her feet. She lifts her stiletto clad feet and places them on my chest and stomach. She probably expected me to do whatever I wanted to do and leave her in 10 minutes. I lifted her right foot with the intention of cleaning her shoe soles but she mistook my intention and placed her right foot on my face. Her high heel dug into my left cheek while her sole was in the air and her arch was against my mouth. What generally spoils my mood at this point is the woman making horny sounds urging me to come faster. But this woman , Andrea just returns back to her phone and starts watching her video leaving me beneath her feet. This was exactly what I wanted! She did not really take her weight off her feet, Those high heels were pretty painful against my cheek and chest but I persevered for another 5 minutes. I then found that I could lick a part of her left sole and heel. Her feet were slightly sweaty, just the right amount for me and were smooth and tasted beautiful. I kept this up for 5 minutes while she continued checking her phone ricking her feet on me ever so slightly. I saw her looking down at me from time to time. She did not seem too perturbed by what she saw. I sensed a slight impatience and continued on to the next phase which in my mind is the ultimate act of degradation. I lifted up her right foot and awkwardly tried to maneuver to attempt to clean the soles. This is a brothel , so there is often hair from god knows where and all sorts of gunk stuck to the bottom of her soles. I start licking. Andrea pauses her video and looks down at me. I sensed this a bit was to engrossed to notice her expression. I start licking away at her soles. To my fascination, my horny brain was not grossed out but savoured the taste of those heels. I cannot explain the difference this time, but as I lapped up every bit of dirt, it tasted amazing, a bit sweet even. I then decided it was time to re-negotiate the time. She seemed surprised that I wanted to stay longer, noting that I was not doing anything "normal". I asked her I want to stay for another hour. The price came out to another 100 euros and I paid her. She seemed very happy. As I returned to my position, I felt like being a foot stool. She placed her right high heeled foot on my stomach, took off her left shoe and placed her foot on my face. I did not start licking yet, secure in the fact that I can spend an hour in this heaven. Andrea returns to her phone forgetting me again below her feet. I am in heaven with her soft soles crushing down on my nose and her heel in my stomach. I do not move for another 5 minutes. We make some small talk, where I come to know shes from Romania and been working in this room for a year. Jolly,, shes permanent and I can visit her anytime. I tell her I come from India and have been in Germany for 6 years now. The conversation waned and she returns to her phone. My stomach was really starting to hurt now, cause she did not really take any weight off her feet. At this point , she remarked that her right foot was getting cold and I asked her to take it off. She then replaced her naked foot on my warm belly and seemed content. She was slowly starting to get more used to this curious courteous gentleman lying below her feet on the floor of this red-lit brothel room. I lift her foot which was on my face, I had stealing a lot of licks till now and guide it so her naked beautiful heel fits in my mouth. What was so awesome about her that she took this in stride, without missing a beat, she shifted more weight by tilting her legs inwards so she would be more comfortable. This bore more weight on her heel resting in my mouth. As I lay back and enjoyed the heavenly view, her heel in my mouth, through the corner of my right eye, I could see her glorious arch extending skywards , I turn my eyes to the left, I see her long shapely legs. Through the gap between her legs, I see her beautiful belly, ample breasts. She is leaning to her left looking at her phone. At this point, she lifts her left foot and places it on my long erect member stroking it ever so slightly. I was so ready to let my load go at that moment. The only reason I persevered was because I had come like 3 hours before I visited this goddess. She removed her right heel from my mouth as I guess I was slobbering and biting it for more than 5 minutes and wiped it off on my chest. I then guider her foot to my throat where it sat for sometime. She must have started listening to some music that she liked cause I saw her starting to tap her feet. She places her foot on my face and starts tapping her toes on my face ever so slightly as she listened to her music. O boy O boy.I have licked her left foot of any traces of sweat or dirt by now. I could and should have stayed in my foot stool position for another 15 minutes but rather asked her to trample me.

Naturally, she did not understand and I asked if she can walk on me. Without hesitation as usual, she leaned against the bed and stood up on my stomach. She looked glorious in that pose, but I wanted her to be able to stand up straight. We changed positions. I moved down the room and placed my head at the base of the cupboard. She stood up on me and gently tries to find a handhold on the cupboard. As she was tall, she could reach the top of the cupboard and seemed comfortable.. She began to walk in place on my stomach and chest, her soft soles felt heavenly on my body. I have been through some harsh trample sessions recently, but I immensely enjoyed this sensual trample. I am lying on the cold floor without any pillow. I then ask her to step on my face. A note here, she was doing the best trampling job I have ever seen. When I asked her if she had done it before, she said she only walked on someones back once. Andrea in my book was the most natural trampler ever. She stepped on my face and me in my excitement forgot to turn it to the side. As she stood with one foot on my face, I felt heavenly. Her foot covered my right eye and nose, so from my left eye, I could see her arch flattening my nose, her long beautiful legs towering over me and her beautiful face looking down on me -- her expression had a bit of playfulness in them. I never expected this from a working girl. I honestly cannot say it hurt a lot -- maybe the fact that she was so beautiful, or me so hard took away most of the pain. I was left with a joyous feeling -- the joyous feeling of being trampled sensually and I loved it. She stepped off my face, walked a bit more and stepped back on with the other foot. Man, there were so many perfect moments to cum to. I was getting impatient to properly clean her shoes again. I asked her if we can do that.

She said ok, but don't you want to be trampled on your back. I was surprised again, back trampling isn't my thing but I said OK, what the heck. As I turned over, I felt the cold hard her floor press against my hard member and chest and it felt strangely more degrading. She stepped on my lower back and her weight crushed my member harder against the floor. I loved it. I loved the sensation of her walking on my back - felt pretty nice. I asked her to step on the back of my neck. She placed her heel on the back of my neck and pressed down on my head. I loved this. We continued this for 5 minutes and then decided to start the shoe cleaning.

She sits down and wears her shoes and motions me to come over. I said I wanted to her to stand and make me lick her shoes. At this point, I guess she was a bit tired but she obliged. She looked slightly pissed. She got up and walked towards me. She stepped over me with her heels to get to the table to get her phone, and then walked back to other side, her heels passing inches above my face as she did. I loved this. She clearly mistook my intention because instead of making me clean her shoe, she placed her right foot on my face, her heel digging a few mms to the left of my nose and her sole straddling my right cheek, She started checking her phone again and leaned to the right against the cupboard, using her right hand to slightly steady her. This combination meant that she inadvertently transferred a lot of weight to her right heel. Her right heel sunk into my face and the sudden pain almost paralyzed me. I could not speak and it was a good 10 seconds before I could raise my hand to signal her to stop. She was looking at her phone so she didn't notice. So took a little bit before I got that infernal heel off my face. I explained to her again I wanted to make me clean her shoe soles by using my extended tongue. She said ok. She used my extended tongue like a shoe rag. The best part was that she was not even looking down. Looking at her phone, she continued to slide her foot across my tongue in quick firm slides. Hers soles tasted magnificent. She kept changing the angles ever so slightly and I kept getting amazing views. Her shoe soles darting over my tongues. She tried a side to side swipe against my tongue, and them turned and started a back to front swipe. This caused her heels to come dangerously close to my eyes and I a bit worried - this woman has no experience at all but is most awesome when it comes to using human rags to clean her shoe soles. At some point, in this back to front motion, her heel got stuck in my mouth. Without a prompt, she leaned back and her heel disappeared into my mouth crushing my tongue against the base of my mouth. She did a slight pumping motion as I sucked on her heel. She changed her shoes and I was presented with a fresh dirty soles. She was moving her soles more vigorously now, maybe a bit impatient from standing. I felt her soles scraping my teeth as they slid over my tongue as well. I could taste all the grime sticking to my tongue, My teeth were acting as a scraper and really cleaning those soles. Her continuous motion gave me no chance to remove this grime with my hands and they kept being pushed back into my mouth and I ended up swallowing them. I now also felt some hair leaving her soles and getting stuck on my teeth and tongue. I looked up to see my new goddess still engrossed in her phone not paying any attention to me. Having endured this extreme and ultimate act of degradation, I could not hold myself any more and came with a glorious spurt! She stops, one foot resting on mouth , looks down at me and says,, finish . I said yes. She smiles, walks away and throws me a paper towel.

As I cleaned my self up, I started using the towel to clean my tongue. No longer horny, I was horrified to see the towel come off black from my tongue and all sorts of bits and pieces of grime were sticking to it. I headed into the washroom and spent a good 5 minutes gargling and cleaning my mouth. As I looked in the mirror, I saw Andrea seated on the bed with her legs crossed, sporting her spot cleaned stilettos and looking at me with an amused smile.
----------------------
The End

Wow -- this can be a story in its own right, but I leave this here.
This is a true story!!
Please comment --- I love her hear about what you all think. Maybe next time I go there, I get a few pics as well.

Dang! I really hope I do not get sick but I cannot help myself

May 24, 2012
I was walking around downtown last night and saw a hooker walking the streets barefoot with her big stripper heels in her hand. She was decent as far as streetwalkers go, a little chubby, less than perfect skin indicating a meth problem probably, but a fairly pretty face . I was walking behind her and saw her soles as she walked, it turned me on so much and I knew I wouldn’t get another chance like this for a long time.

I approached her and asked her why she was barefoot and she said her shoes were making her feet sore. I later learned that she had been on the streets for almost 10 hours, on a super dank, humid day with a peak temperature of 92 degrees.

I told her that the condition of her feet was a huge turn on for me, and asked if she would be willing to humiliate me with them for $100. She had a really uncomfortable look on her face and involuntarily curled her lip as if to say “ew, are you serious?” I told her that it was a degredation fantasy and that if she thought the request was disgusting and pathetic, that just made it even better for me. She asked me how long it would take and I told her I could lick her feet spotless in less than 10 minutes. She liked the sound of making $100 in 10 minutes and agreed to my request.

We walked to my hotel on different sides of the street and when we got in, I had her sit on the bed so I could begin my task. She was so visibly grossed out but also clearly found it kind of uncomfortably amusing. I started by appreciating her soles a bit. They stunk badly and were coated in all kinds of disgusting gunk. I asked to take a photo of them and assured her that her face wouldn’t be in it. See the pic below! The lighting is poor and really doesn’t do justice to the level of filth that encrusted every inch

When I started licking, she couldn’t stop from laughing to herself, and said “You’re seriously gonna do this, wow...” Then she said something to the effect of “oh my god my friend is never going to believe that someone paid me for this.” I told her it would really turn me on if she called her friend as I was doing it, and told her what was happening. She liked that idea and I asked her it she’d put the phone on speaker so I could hear her friend’s reaction.

While I cleaned all the grime from her feet, she said to her friend “Hey you’re never going to believe what this guy is paying me to do, he’s paying me to lick my dirty feet.” Her friend was like “Ew, what the fuck?” and the she responded “Yeahhh it’s fucking disgusting, I didn’t believe him at first.” Friend: “omg that’s fucking sick, what a creep, ewww”. The sheer disgust in her friend’s voice was palpable and turned me on so much as I licked up all the caked in street filth.

Her feet were great, they were truly filthy and smelled horrible due to the heat and humidity here. The grime was deeply embedded in the crevices of her soles and it took a lot of hard, vigorous licking to clean some of the stains. I swallowed all of it if course.

Once they were clean I paid her with a 30% tip, she liked that and said I could lick her feet clean again anytime. I told her next time to make them even more disgusting just for me, and I’d pay her more. I also told her that if any of her friends want to make a quick buck, I’m down to clean feet any time and would love to clean a group of girls’ feet at once and pay them each a premium for it. She said she might know girls who would be down and took my phone number. I love the idea of having a group of local druggies and hookers whose nasty feet I can clean on a regular basis.

All in all it was an amazing and deeply humiliating experience to lick all the accumulated scum and filth from a skeevy neighborhoods’ streets off the feet of a trashy hooker. Respectable society views streetwalkers like her as subhuman garbage, and yet I had her looking at me like subhuman garbage! I truly felt like the lowest of the low.
Thats one of the hottest things ive read in a while, thanks for sharing your amazing experience with everyone! Im a lot like you fetish wise, the more humiliating,disgusting, and degrading the experience the better! I really enjoy foot worship, but when the person who's sweaty,dirty,stinky feet you are cleaning is grossed out or looks down on you, to me thats the best part and your appreciation of that fact really sets this experience apart from the others for me. I particularly love how her and her friend were so grossed out that you were licking the scum off her street walker feet and looked down on you so much. It just proves we are even lower than street walkers and their filth covered feet, and to me thats so hot.

My ex girlfriend Goddess Sara, and her "real man" Master Sean own me, but since they have enslaved me ive not worshiped any street walker feet in years and I really have the urge now. It brings back memories of a beautiful 43 year old street walker who I use to worship atleast twice a week, to this day I have never been under a nicer pair of feet, they had the highest arches I ever saw, huge round meaty heels, size 10 double wide soles, the perfect mixture of soft and rough texture, and perfect meaty toes. The smell they had was the nicest stink ive ever smelled and very unique, they smelled like earthy dirt,cigarettes, and the sexiest, muskiest feminine foot smell ive ever experienced.
She also thought I was "revolting" for being into her filthy feet and shoes, and said out of all the "sickos" she has met with, I was tied for the most revolting, just barely loosing out to a guy who paid her 1,000$ to disable the family toilet, thus forcing everyone in her family to relieve themselves without flushing that morning, and him coming in the afternoon masquerading as a plumber while she "forced" him to eat her family's waste straight from the bowl. It turned me on so much to learn that in her eyes I was just slightly less disgusting than a guy who ate her family's waste straight from their toilet bowl.

If that was not humiliating enough I had to pick her up and drop her off every time we met as she could not host and I lived just 15 minuets from her. Even when I was driving her around she would occasionally talk down to me or make fun of me or criticize my life. I told her to speak her mind with me all the time no matter how cruel and she really let me have it and I loved every minuet of it. She said how im a "revolting pig" and a "disgrace to the human race" and a "looser thats never going anywhere in life" ontop of many other things. She really thought I was a joke and a genuine looser (im not saying shes wrong, but just to have a street walker say these things really got me going) She even went so far as to say as how she not only thinks im not worthy to lick any female feet no matter how ugly or weird the woman is, but that im not worthy to even lick 98% of the male populations feet either. She went on to say as disgusting as a lot of men are, most are not as pitiful and disgusting as myself based on her personal experience. She really put me in my place and I loved her for it. I always spent every last extra dollar I had on her and begged to be her live in slave, but she was married with a kid and she said her man would not go for it and probably just stomp me to death even if he did, and ontop of that neither myself or her wanted me around her kid and we couldn't think of a way where he would not find out I was a looser slave. She did make me run errands for her and her husband, and occasionally made me pay to scrub the family bathroom clean and clean the house and shoes when her husband and son were away and that was really hot and as close to her live in slave as I got. Anyway im really off track, but your story was so hot it just got me remembering the past and how sexy it was to be a street walkers foot cleaner and all around bitch.

Last edited:
May 24, 2012
Damn. The moment I read this, I had to head to the red light district in Frankfurt again. But, I am glad I did, because I had the most amazing experience ever.
To put this in context, I just got back from there, my mouth has an amazing taste of whatever was under those black stilettos, and I am put a pot of good joe to brew as I start writing this post.

Its a holiday today in Germany, so the streets of Frankfurt are empty. I head into the city a bit more eager than usual, doing 120 in an 80 zone, but gosh , I was excited reading this story.
I reach the bahnofsviertel as it is called in Frankfurt, driving around to find a place to park. Takes longer than usual, but I am parked. Head to the cash machine to withdraw 200 euros as I was in the mood for prolonged fun today.

I digress a bit here - Its not my first rodeo in this particular red-light district. Sometimes, I have had fun. There were a lot of disappointments involved as well.

I make my way through two of the houses checking out the wares and didn't like what I saw. So I enter the third house. As I make my way up to the 3rd floor, two women caught my eye. Only one of them was interesting because she was wearing very sexy stilettoes by brothel standards, and her toes were so long that they were overflowing over the front of these stilettos. The stilettos were black with the a high platform front. My eyes move over her foot, her nails were painted a sexy nude. My eyes quickly traveled up her sexy legs, nice body to her face. She was pretty - her eyes looked like she has been doing this for a while, but were strangely kind eyes. She looks at me and smiles. I move back to the staircase, lighting up a cigarette and assessing the situation. I could go on further, many more floors to cover, but instinct made me go back to her.

I walk up to her, ask her if she speaks english. She replies yes, in a Romanian accent. As I lean forward to her to explain my business, another man passes by the room and I keep quiet till he is out of earshot. I lean forward again and tell her I am into feet and shoes and slowly wait for her to comprehend. Girls are strangely aware of foot fetish in these parts and it carries a heftier surcharge.

She says you want to "only with foot, no sex." I said, yes and I also want to clean her shoes. She looks down at her feet, at me in this slightly perplexed manner I am quite used to by now and says ok, 30 euros. I spring forward and say yes, its actually a good price. She closes the door behind us, I was still smoking my cigarette.

I motion for her to sit on the bed and be comfortable. I would like down on the floor next to it. Throwing my cigarette in the toilet, I return to the room and lie down next to her feet. She lifts her stiletto clad feet and places them on my chest and stomach. She probably expected me to do whatever I wanted to do and leave her in 10 minutes. I lifted her right foot with the intention of cleaning her shoe soles but she mistook my intention and placed her right foot on my face. Her high heel dug into my left cheek while her sole was in the air and her arch was against my mouth. What generally spoils my mood at this point is the woman making horny sounds urging me to come faster. But this woman , Andrea just returns back to her phone and starts watching her video leaving me beneath her feet. This was exactly what I wanted! She did not really take her weight off her feet, Those high heels were pretty painful against my cheek and chest but I persevered for another 5 minutes. I then found that I could lick a part of her left sole and heel. Her feet were slightly sweaty, just the right amount for me and were smooth and tasted beautiful. I kept this up for 5 minutes while she continued checking her phone ricking her feet on me ever so slightly. I saw her looking down at me from time to time. She did not seem too perturbed by what she saw. I sensed a slight impatience and continued on to the next phase which in my mind is the ultimate act of degradation. I lifted up her right foot and awkwardly tried to maneuver to attempt to clean the soles. This is a brothel , so there is often hair from god knows where and all sorts of gunk stuck to the bottom of her soles. I start licking. Andrea pauses her video and looks down at me. I sensed this a bit was to engrossed to notice her expression. I start licking away at her soles. To my fascination, my horny brain was not grossed out but savoured the taste of those heels. I cannot explain the difference this time, but as I lapped up every bit of dirt, it tasted amazing, a bit sweet even. I then decided it was time to re-negotiate the time. She seemed surprised that I wanted to stay longer, noting that I was not doing anything "normal". I asked her I want to stay for another hour. The price came out to another 100 euros and I paid her. She seemed very happy. As I returned to my position, I felt like being a foot stool. She placed her right high heeled foot on my stomach, took off her left shoe and placed her foot on my face. I did not start licking yet, secure in the fact that I can spend an hour in this heaven. Andrea returns to her phone forgetting me again below her feet. I am in heaven with her soft soles crushing down on my nose and her heel in my stomach. I do not move for another 5 minutes. We make some small talk, where I come to know shes from Romania and been working in this room for a year. Jolly,, shes permanent and I can visit her anytime. I tell her I come from India and have been in Germany for 6 years now. The conversation waned and she returns to her phone. My stomach was really starting to hurt now, cause she did not really take any weight off her feet. At this point , she remarked that her right foot was getting cold and I asked her to take it off. She then replaced her naked foot on my warm belly and seemed content. She was slowly starting to get more used to this curious courteous gentleman lying below her feet on the floor of this red-lit brothel room. I lift her foot which was on my face, I had stealing a lot of licks till now and guide it so her naked beautiful heel fits in my mouth. What was so awesome about her that she took this in stride, without missing a beat, she shifted more weight by tilting her legs inwards so she would be more comfortable. This bore more weight on her heel resting in my mouth. As I lay back and enjoyed the heavenly view, her heel in my mouth, through the corner of my right eye, I could see her glorious arch extending skywards , I turn my eyes to the left, I see her long shapely legs. Through the gap between her legs, I see her beautiful belly, ample breasts. She is leaning to her left looking at her phone. At this point, she lifts her left foot and places it on my long erect member stroking it ever so slightly. I was so ready to let my load go at that moment. The only reason I persevered was because I had come like 3 hours before I visited this goddess. She removed her right heel from my mouth as I guess I was slobbering and biting it for more than 5 minutes and wiped it off on my chest. I then guider her foot to my throat where it sat for sometime. She must have started listening to some music that she liked cause I saw her starting to tap her feet. She places her foot on my face and starts tapping her toes on my face ever so slightly as she listened to her music. O boy O boy.I have licked her left foot of any traces of sweat or dirt by now. I could and should have stayed in my foot stool position for another 15 minutes but rather asked her to trample me.

Naturally, she did not understand and I asked if she can walk on me. Without hesitation as usual, she leaned against the bed and stood up on my stomach. She looked glorious in that pose, but I wanted her to be able to stand up straight. We changed positions. I moved down the room and placed my head at the base of the cupboard. She stood up on me and gently tries to find a handhold on the cupboard. As she was tall, she could reach the top of the cupboard and seemed comfortable.. She began to walk in place on my stomach and chest, her soft soles felt heavenly on my body. I have been through some harsh trample sessions recently, but I immensely enjoyed this sensual trample. I am lying on the cold floor without any pillow. I then ask her to step on my face. A note here, she was doing the best trampling job I have ever seen. When I asked her if she had done it before, she said she only walked on someones back once. Andrea in my book was the most natural trampler ever. She stepped on my face and me in my excitement forgot to turn it to the side. As she stood with one foot on my face, I felt heavenly. Her foot covered my right eye and nose, so from my left eye, I could see her arch flattening my nose, her long beautiful legs towering over me and her beautiful face looking down on me -- her expression had a bit of playfulness in them. I never expected this from a working girl. I honestly cannot say it hurt a lot -- maybe the fact that she was so beautiful, or me so hard took away most of the pain. I was left with a joyous feeling -- the joyous feeling of being trampled sensually and I loved it. She stepped off my face, walked a bit more and stepped back on with the other foot. Man, there were so many perfect moments to cum to. I was getting impatient to properly clean her shoes again. I asked her if we can do that.

She said ok, but don't you want to be trampled on your back. I was surprised again, back trampling isn't my thing but I said OK, what the heck. As I turned over, I felt the cold hard her floor press against my hard member and chest and it felt strangely more degrading. She stepped on my lower back and her weight crushed my member harder against the floor. I loved it. I loved the sensation of her walking on my back - felt pretty nice. I asked her to step on the back of my neck. She placed her heel on the back of my neck and pressed down on my head. I loved this. We continued this for 5 minutes and then decided to start the shoe cleaning.

She sits down and wears her shoes and motions me to come over. I said I wanted to her to stand and make me lick her shoes. At this point, I guess she was a bit tired but she obliged. She looked slightly pissed. She got up and walked towards me. She stepped over me with her heels to get to the table to get her phone, and then walked back to other side, her heels passing inches above my face as she did. I loved this. She clearly mistook my intention because instead of making me clean her shoe, she placed her right foot on my face, her heel digging a few mms to the left of my nose and her sole straddling my right cheek, She started checking her phone again and leaned to the right against the cupboard, using her right hand to slightly steady her. This combination meant that she inadvertently transferred a lot of weight to her right heel. Her right heel sunk into my face and the sudden pain almost paralyzed me. I could not speak and it was a good 10 seconds before I could raise my hand to signal her to stop. She was looking at her phone so she didn't notice. So took a little bit before I got that infernal heel off my face. I explained to her again I wanted to make me clean her shoe soles by using my extended tongue. She said ok. She used my extended tongue like a shoe rag. The best part was that she was not even looking down. Looking at her phone, she continued to slide her foot across my tongue in quick firm slides. Hers soles tasted magnificent. She kept changing the angles ever so slightly and I kept getting amazing views. Her shoe soles darting over my tongues. She tried a side to side swipe against my tongue, and them turned and started a back to front swipe. This caused her heels to come dangerously close to my eyes and I a bit worried - this woman has no experience at all but is most awesome when it comes to using human rags to clean her shoe soles. At some point, in this back to front motion, her heel got stuck in my mouth. Without a prompt, she leaned back and her heel disappeared into my mouth crushing my tongue against the base of my mouth. She did a slight pumping motion as I sucked on her heel. She changed her shoes and I was presented with a fresh dirty soles. She was moving her soles more vigorously now, maybe a bit impatient from standing. I felt her soles scraping my teeth as they slid over my tongue as well. I could taste all the grime sticking to my tongue, My teeth were acting as a scraper and really cleaning those soles. Her continuous motion gave me no chance to remove this grime with my hands and they kept being pushed back into my mouth and I ended up swallowing them. I now also felt some hair leaving her soles and getting stuck on my teeth and tongue. I looked up to see my new goddess still engrossed in her phone not paying any attention to me. Having endured this extreme and ultimate act of degradation, I could not hold myself any more and came with a glorious spurt! She stops, one foot resting on mouth , looks down at me and says,, finish . I said yes. She smiles, walks away and throws me a paper towel.

As I cleaned my self up, I started using the towel to clean my tongue. No longer horny, I was horrified to see the towel come off black from my tongue and all sorts of bits and pieces of grime were sticking to it. I headed into the washroom and spent a good 5 minutes gargling and cleaning my mouth. As I looked in the mirror, I saw Andrea seated on the bed with her legs crossed, sporting her spot cleaned stilettos and looking at me with an amused smile.
----------------------
The End

Wow -- this can be a story in its own right, but I leave this here.
This is a true story!!
Please comment --- I love her hear about what you all think. Maybe next time I go there, I get a few pics as well.

Dang! I really hope I do not get sick but I cannot help myself
I must echo the same sentiments I left for finneganswake, I very much enjoyed hearing of your experience under the feet and shoes of a street walker, and love that you also appreciate the humiliation of being a foot rag for someone who the respectable members of society look down on. If you go back it would be awesome if you get pictures, I will post a few pictures I have of myself worshiping a streetwalkers feet to get it started :)
eating toejam.PNG
under street walker heels.PNG

Aug 30, 2002
Visit site
All these street walker tales are amazing! I have been to several prostitutes when I was working in Puerto Rico in the early 1990's.

They had a small whorehouse on the southwestern end of the island. It was different because most all the women there were not american. Russian, polish, romanian, brazilian, peruvian, etc, just about every country was represented. There were a few american girls, but not as many.

It always surprised me that many of them had never trampled a guy (my thing), and found it so odd. I remember one woman, who didn't speak english, was from Bolivia, I think. Absolutely gorgeous blonde, tall, big feet. Through one of english speaking busboys, I got her to realize I wanted to be walked on. She kept saying "ahhhhhhh" in a surprised voice.

We got to the room, and I did hand motions to get her to understand she was supposed to stand on my face. She kept saying "Ya?" and "Ahhhh".

When I lay down on the bed, she stepped up on my chest. I was desperate to lick her feet, so I took hold of her foot and put it on my face. She said "Ahhhhh...", and started to press forward. I could taste the sand from her sole, girtty, but very sexy.

We couldn't really talk much, since she didn't understand much. she proceeded to walk around carefully, since I assume she was new at it.

She was nice, but the whole thing was only ok, since she wasn't as rough or uncaring as I liked.

Stil, it was worth the $100.

Man, I wish prostitution was legal...

Sep 1, 2008
New York, NY

. . . . . .
Wow, I totally loved your story !! The uncaring attitude of the prostitute is so perfect. And the fact that she so willingly steps on your face with her high heels is both painful & degrading. What a dream . . . .