Clothed or no clothes?

Naked or clothed

• Total voters
May 12, 2018
devon
I find facesitting more personal and mind blowing when the woman is naked, however there are lots of clips that show facesitting dressed or in panties.
Whats every bodies preference?

Dec 2, 2015
Clothed for sure.!!! I tried naked and what a horrible experience!!!!!!.....

Slimy, smelly, her juices going in my eyes, mouth, nose...seeing her butt hole hahahaha

Just not nice lol but with leggings or jeans. You get to relax. No mess

Dec 12, 2002
Visit site
I find facesitting more personal and mind blowing when the woman is naked, however there are lots of clips that show facesitting dressed or in panties.
Whats every bodies preference?
I like my wife to start with panties on and then take them off. It is like having a bit of a tease before the main act. Naked is by far the best part though. I love all the juicy wetness, smells and tastes!

I've been known to do a lot of facesitting and sometimes it's nude and sometimes clothed but that's generally on video where we are trying to sell clips while appealing to a certain market. Personally, off camera, I love a tongue deep in my ass while ass-smothering so that sort of requires nudity, lol, and If you're doing toilet play than you have to be nude from the waist down at least for that too, but well worn panties or sweaty tights from the gym or even blue jeans, which are brutal on the face, are a lot of fun and lately I've been really liking that sort of thing a lot. I have a girlfriend who cucks her husband and she facesits him a lot but never strips down past panties and bra, she wants him lusting for those treasures that are so close but so far away and I love that. So I guess like me many may prefer it different at different times but let me ask you this question, if you were magically in the same room as me and I said I was going to facesit you and you got to pick between pants, panties or naked, which would you choose? :)