Clueless Tanja flattens my cock unknowingly under her shoes...

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Tanja is a good friend of mine (co-worker for many years). Like Helen before, I asked Tanja if she could imagine to do some crush videos with me. My idea was to have another girl one day step on my penis without knowing it...
Tanja said yes, then we made two sessions with Helen and Tanja and she did her first solo-session in Nov. 2016. Until today, we made more than 50 sessions and in this thread, I want to share my adventures with you.
All sessions begin with some crush and after a while, I switch off the lights and we continue in total darkness with min. two cameras in nightshot mode. Tanja cannot see anything, I sneak under the holeboard and place my cock beneath her feet/shoes. Seems that she never got suspicious so far. ;)

Here is the first one:
Tanja sitting on a chair, reading. She wears jeans and brown kneehigh wedgeboots.

tan-upc01a.jpg tan-upc01b.jpg tan-upc01c.jpg tan-upc01d.jpg tan-upc01e.jpg tan-upc01f.jpg tan-upc01g.jpg tan-upc01h.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
You are very lucky. Enjoy yourself.
Oh yes, sometimes I cannot believe what is happening. I found the perfect way to live my dream.

@heelcushion: the heel in your avatar looks incredible, fantastic, brutal. Must be heaven and hell to be under that!

Here are some pics of Session #2 with clueless Tanja.
fantastic Skechers slippers, socks. Tanja not knowing that she plays with my cock between her shoes... :rolleyes:

tan-upc02a.jpg tan-upc02b.jpg tan-upc02c.jpg tan-upc02d.jpg tan-upc02e.jpg tan-upc02f.jpg tan-upc02g.jpg tan-upc02h.jpg tan-upc02i.jpg tan-upc02j.jpg tan-upc02k.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Seems that Tanja loves the brown wedgeboots, she wore them for another session. This time she came around with a blouse and a skirt. She looks awesome with her nylon stockings and the boots! Inside the boots, she wore ankle socks, which she put off later. She began with some crush, tiny marshmallow mice got flat under her boot soles and I think she didn't notice much of them inside the shoes. My mission was to get my cock under her boots without her knowing it in total darkness. It's incredible, the feeling to lie under the board, a tall woman towering above you, stepping on your cock without knowing it and maybe without even noticing anything of the pleasure and pain she causes... :rolleyes:
She stepped around randomly and hit my cock a few times, pressing it flat under her 70 kilos. :oops:

tan-upc03a.jpg tan-upc03b.jpg tan-upc03c.jpg tan-upc03d.jpg tan-upc03e.jpg tan-upc03f.jpg tan-upc03g.jpg tan-upc03h.jpg tan-upc03i.jpg tan-upc03j.jpg tan-upc03k.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
After the session with the brown wedgeboots, Tanja chose black slingpumps. Very sexy, as her legs and feet are really outstanding!
As always, we began with some crush and shoeplay. Tanja flattened gummi candy and played with marshmallow mice under the shoes. it was wonderful to see her feet and legs in action and after a while I switched off all lights and we continued in total darkness. I slipped under the holeboard and placed my cock at her feet where it was squeezed and flattened under and between the shoes. Sure she knows that there is something, she feels nearly everything in these shoes. But she has no clue that it is my penis. :D So she continued playing with it, sometimes my bare glans even touched her warm foot. She just sat there relaxed on her chair, clueless of what pleasure and thrill she caused... :)

tan-upc04a.jpg tan-upc04b.jpg tan-upc04c.jpg tan-upc04d.jpg tan-upc04e.jpg tan-upc04f.jpg tan-upc04g.jpg tan-upc04h.jpg tan-upc04i.jpg tan-upc04j.jpg tan-upc04k.jpg tan-upc04l.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Still clueless about what's going on under her shoes in total darkness, Tanja continued the session with these awesome Skechers slippers. Slightly treaded, wide soles are perfect for my cock to be flattened under Tanja's 154lbs.
Tanja looks breathtaking in her grey skirt and the nylons! I really adore her wonderful feet, fantastic to see them in these slippers, especially the heels are great!!

tan-upc05a.jpg tan-upc05b.jpg tan-upc05c.jpg tan-upc05d.jpg tan-upc05e.jpg tan-upc05f.jpg tan-upc05g.jpg tan-upc05h.jpg tan-upc05i.jpg tan-upc05j.jpg tan-upc05k.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Session number six with Tanja took place on the staircase, outside at night. This was the first time for Tanja on the staircase. She wore black kneehigh leather boots, jeans and a warm jacket.
And she thought that she will do some crush, standing and stepping around randomly to flatten things under her shoes. She had no clue that it was my cock, lying directly behind her boots, which she stepped on again and again with full weight.
These boots are really gentle, soft soles and heels. But incredible hot when this sexy woman wears them and flattens my cock under them unknowingly... :rolleyes:
Tanja enjoyed a hot coffee, talked to me and it seems that she didn't think much about the things going on under her. o_O
The session was caught by three cams, same session but three different views...

tan-upc06a.jpg tan-upc06b.jpg tan-upc06c.jpg tan-upc06d.jpg tan-upc06e.jpg tan-upc06g.jpg tan-upc06f.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
And once again with her fantastic overknee wedgeboots. Funny, she never wears them "over knee". Outside on the staircase, it was a cold December evening and Tanja wore trousers and a warm jacket whilst I stood behind her, my naked cock beneath her boots. :rolleyes:
She flattened and squeezed it under her heels and she crushed things, empty bottles, packaging and so on. She had no clue that in between, she stood on my cock full weight - I think most times she didn't even notice it inside her boots... :)

tan-upc07a.jpg tan-upc07b.jpg tan-upc07c.jpg tan-upc07d.jpg tan-upc07e.jpg tan-upc07f.jpg tan-upc07g.jpg tan-upc07h.jpg tan-upc07i.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Our next session was on the staircase again, this time with kneehigh boots. Flat, wide heels perfect to flatten a cock and slightly treaded soles. The heels are really sharp-edged, so when she hits my cock in the right angle or on the right spot, that can be quite painful. Tanja had no clue that my cock lay behind her on the staircase, she only knew that there could be some candy and other stuff to crush. So she stepped on my cock without caring, flattened it under her weight and played a little bit with my manhood under her heel. I had her legs and boots directly in front of me, I was so horny! I licked her boots a little bit...

tan-upc08a.jpg tan-upc08b.jpg tan-upc08c.jpg tan-upc08d.jpg tan-upc08e.jpg tan-upc08f.jpg
tan-upc08g.jpg tan-upc08h.jpg tan-upc08i.jpg tan-upc08j.jpg

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
Our next session was on the staircase again, this time with kneehigh boots. Flat, wide heels perfect to flatten a cock and slightly treaded soles. The heels are really sharp-edged, so when she hits my cock in the right angle or on the right spot, that can be quite painful. Tanja had no clue that my cock lay behind her on the staircase, she only knew that there could be some candy and other stuff to crush. So she stepped on my cock without caring, flattened it under her weight and played a little bit with my manhood under her heel. I had her legs and boots directly in front of me, I was so horny! I licked her boots a little bit...

View attachment 588903 View attachment 588904 View attachment 588905 View attachment 588906 View attachment 588907 View attachment 588908
View attachment 588909 View attachment 588910 View attachment 588911 View attachment 588912
Stop making up story that those ladies were clueless and had no idea that they were stepping on your cock! They knew what they were doing.

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
Why do you think he is wrong or is making up a story? Prove you claim.
He's trying to sell clips under false pretense. The girl knew what she was doing, but he's trying to say that she didn't and that she was stepping on an object instead of his cock. do you expect me to believe that! A cock and balls are soft and mushy, you are easily able to feel the difference between that and a candy and other stuff that he claimed. Go look at the last two frame grab of her stepping on his cock, she must have definitely noticed and than she might have turned around and looked down to see what she just stepped on.

Last edited:

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
He's trying to sell clips under false pretense. The girl knew what she was doing, but he's trying to say that she didn't and that she was stepping on an object instead of his cock. do you expect me to believe that! A cock and balls are soft and mushy, you are easily able to feel the difference between that and a candy and other stuff that he claimed. Go look at the last two frame grab of her stepping on his cock, she must have definitely noticed and than she might have turned around and looked down to see what she just stepped on.
Stop spreading statements you can not prove.
I produce the clips, I'm the actor and I know the girls. They really have no clue that it is a cock. Of course they know and feel that they step on SOMETHING, but they (Nancy, Helen, Tanja, Lea, Tamara) have no clue that it is my cock.
They don't even think of the possibility that it might be a cock. If they would know it, they wouldn't do it, I'm sure because I know them and I know what they do and don't.

And yes, of course, if you produce clips, you want to sell them. But I don't want to sell an imagination. For a long time of my life, I was searching for the possibility to have a girl step unknowingly on my cock. Now I found it and I live it as long as it will work.

So: When I say CLUELESS then the girls don't know that they step on my cock. In other clips, when I don't use that word CLUELESS or UNKNOWING, the girls (Iffelmaus, Dana) know what they're doing.
And please, stop discrediting my work. Thank you.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
If they would know it, they wouldn't do it, I'm sure because I know them and I know what they do and don't.
& that, is the part that really does not "sit well" with me.

There is deception here, either with the girls or the punters.

bounder

Jan 17, 2007
So: When I say CLUELESS then the girls don't know that they step on my cock. In other clips, when I don't use that word CLUELESS or UNKNOWING, the girls (Iffelmaus, Dana) know what they're doing.
And please, stop discrediting my work. Thank you.
Maybe you don't realize that "clueless" is an insulting term in some of it's usage. It is often used to imply stupidity and ignorance. They are not stupid or ignorant if they are deceived. They are deceived. Unknowing is a much less offensive term.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Hello, done as I take your pleasure do what you love and do not mind the jealous characters, there will always be dummies
FYI Lucien I'm not jealous at all, I get a fair amount of trample without any form of deception. It simply does not "sit well with me" (cbtfan has admitted himself that the girls would not be happy if they found out) in the same way as underage/family fetish.
Also, the only time I am a dummy is when I am lying on the floor being trampled & ignored by willing & knowing participants.

Lucien

May 8, 2003
www.under-shoes.com
Hello
I may have misspoke
I can understand the fantasy of being walked on sex without the girl knowing it, in the same, way that some body is hiding to putthe finger under a girl's shoe. After, no one is obligated to buy or watch the clips. Everything remains in the world of fetish and fantasy I see no problem