Clueless Tanja flattens my cock unknowingly under her shoes...

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
"Pretty shoes for Tanja. Shoes not pretty for cock…" :eek:
Once more on the staircase, cold December evening and Tanja wears some extremely sexy slingpumps. Warm jacket, trousers, wonderful stockings - a giantess against my tiny cock.
Not knowing that my bare glans lies behind her heels. :rolleyes: I told her that it's some gummy candy (Haribo Roulette :D) and she played with it under her heel, first carefully, then with a little more pressure.
When I asked her to tramp (step on one spot), she did it. I placed my cock under her left heel and she hit it, flattening it fullweight. Before I was able to pull my cock back, she hit it again and squeezed it flat. omg, that was intense - I thought that it would be hard, but had no idea what forces will hit my glans. Yes, she would have crushed it without noticing what happened, but I pulled my cock back after she stepped on it three times. She continued without thinking about it. :eek:
Oh, I was so horny, I masturbated behind her back and shot my load beneath her shoes...
What a fantastic session!

tan-upc10a.jpg tan-upc10b.jpg tan-upc10c.jpg tan-upc10d.jpg tan-upc10e.jpg tan-upc10f.jpg
tan-upc10g.jpg tan-upc10h.jpg tan-upc10i.jpg tan-upc10j.jpg tan-upc10k.jpg tan-upc10l.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Tanja owns a pair of fantastic Timberland winter shoes. One day she wore them when she visited me for a session - great idea to do the session with those!
Fantastic soles, nice tread to have my penis flattened under her without her knowing it... :D
Have a look at the soles, what is written there: PROPEL - FLEX - SUPPORT - BRAKE. :eek:

tan-upc11a.jpg tan-upc11b.jpg tan-upc11c.jpg tan-upc11d.jpg tan-upc11e.jpg tan-upc11f.jpg tan-upc11g.jpg
tan-upc11h.jpg tan-upc11i.jpg tan-upc11j.jpg tan-upc11k.jpg tan-upc11l.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
The Timberlands are real everyday shoes for Tanja, when she was a coworker of me, she wore them very very often in the cold time.
I had the opportunity to take them in the changing room whenever she was working. :D
Fantastic shoes!!

timberl-tanja1.jpg timberl-tanja2.jpg timberl-tanja3.jpg timberl-tanja4.jpg timberl-tanja5.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
The show went on with Tanja and some very brutal shoes: Ski boots! :eek:
These kind of footwear where the woman inside the shoes doesn't feel anything of what is flattened under her... :)
Tanja put them on and found it funny to crush things under them and indeed, she told me that she barely feels nothing inside the shoes when she stepped on something.
I was not sure if it would be a good idea to put my cock on her floor but it was always a big wish for me to have my cock flattened under ski boots. :rolleyes:
What shall I say - it was fantastic! Even though an immense thrill, it was an overwhelming feeling when she touched my tiny penis with these brutal shoes. Every contact was painful and I was afraid that she would really cause big damage but in the end, my cock was still in fantastic shape after that session!
looking forward to new adventures with these heavy shoes...

tan-upc12a.jpg tan-upc12b.jpg tanupc12a1.jpg tan-upc12c.jpg tan-upc12d.jpg tan-upc12e.jpg
tan-upc12f.jpg tan-upc12g.jpg tan-upc12h.jpg tan-upc12i.jpg tan-upc12j.jpg tan-upc12k.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Tanja put on some oldstyle snow boots. These huge winter boots with wide and thick soles.
Inside these shoes she doesn't feel much of what's going on under her soles, so she squeezed and flattened my cock without taking care for it.
In total darkness, she didn't even know that it was there and she stepped on it several times, pressing it flat to only a few millimetres under her 70 kilos.
Look how my flat penis oozes out under her heel... :eek:

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Cock vs. skiboot was my dream since I saw some girls in skiboots many many years ago in winter holidays...
These skiboots are those of my ex-girlfriend. Size 40/41. Perfect for Tanja. :cool:
I love the brutality of these shoes, the girl inside will notice nothing when a cock gets under the extreme soles. :eek:

skiboot1.jpg skiboot2.jpg skiboot3.jpg skiboot4.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Another great session: Tanja in gigantic Buffalo boots vs. my tiny cock...
Platform, kneehigh, thick leather - no chance under these boots!
She stepped on my cock without even noticing it, she flattened it under her weight.
And when she noticed it, she rolled and squeezed it under the heavy treaded sole. :eek:
What a wonderful happening! :)

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Compared to my cock, Tanja is a real giantess! And in these heavy boots, she doesn't feel much resistance when she flattens my cock under her feet. :eek:
The heel is even bigger than my cock!
She listened to the music, danced a little bit and stepped on my cock again and again. When she felt it under her soles, she played a little bit with it and then continued moving around randomly on the holeboard.
And she was completely unaware that my manhood was part of her dancefloor. o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
*Sausage - Tofu or cock? Who cares…*

Tanja sits comfortable in her chair and plays with a tofu sausage between and under the boots.
Knee high, wide flat heel, soles with a nice tread - perfect for placing my cock there! ;)
We switched to nightshot session, Tanja saw nothing in total darkness and my tiny cock joined the scene through the hole in her floor to replace that tofu sausage...
Music was on and Tanja continued playing with "that thing" careless between and under her boots - now she rolled and kneaded my cock with her boots! o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
I was always addicted to women's boots, so knee high boots are the perfect choice for a session. :rolleyes:
Tanja took her wonderful black boots and we started the session with some crush. Tanja flattened everything under her weight, empty packaging, beverage cans, egg carton.
Then I switched off the lights and the session continued in total darkness, with my cock through the holeboard directly beneath her merciless boots.
It was sometimes really painful when she stepped on my cock with her heel and that caused some haematoma on my tiny cock... o_O
I think she didn't feel much inside the boots when she hit my cock with her heel, she just flattened it fullweight. Once, she stepped on it, pulled the foreskin back and then jammed my glans hard under the edge of her heel.

Attachments

llf1112001

Sep 3, 2018
waiwan
I may have misspoke
I can understand the fantasy of being walked on sex without the girl knowing it, in the same, way that some body is hiding to putthe finger under a girl's shoe. After, no one is obligated to buy or watch the clips. Everything remains in the world of fetish and fantasy I see no problem

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
After the session with the black boots, we continued with knee high brown leather boots.
My little cock was aching, the black boots were more brutal than I thought... :oops: and Tanja most times stepped on it full weight without taking care.
The brown boots also were very hard. The heel was new and the edges sharp and nasty - she caused some more injuries. o_O
omg, these wonderful, powerful legs!!

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Awesome session with platform sandals.
These soles!! o_O Tanja flattened and squeezed my cock, sometimes she didn't notice it under the thick soles.
When she stepped on it with the heel, it hurt quite good, the edges are hard and sharp! :eek:

Attachments