Clueless Tanja flattens my cock unknowingly under her shoes...

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Polite Reminder
Please arrange for a banner link back to here on all of the C4S/stores/websites you own/run/promote - thanks in advance.
The MDFF’s banner can be “lifted” from the MDFF’s home page.
bfrug (moderator)

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Cock under these shoes and this wonderful woman - I was in heaven!!
Look how she flattens it, how it is squeeeeeezed... :eek:

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Tanja and her knee high boots on the staircase, my tiny cock trapped under her heavy heel... :cool:

Attachments

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
FINAL REMINDER
If you wish to continue promoting on here please arrange for a banner link back to here on all of the C4S/stores/websites you own/run/promote & let me know when it is in effect – as your posts will now be deleted without further warning.
Therre does not appear to be links on your main website or C4S 9922
For clarification please see the rules which you agreed to follow when you joined.
http://www.mistressdestiny.com/threads/the-rules-registration-read-em-love-em-live-or-die-by-em.2/
(rule 18)
bfrug (moderator)
pedantic@yahoo.co.uk

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
It was fantastic to feel these shoes on my tiny cock :)
Even though I was a little bit anxious that she will step full weight on it with the heels...

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Let's stick to her beautiful feet...
Dangerous heels vs. tiny cock and changing shoes to her Skecher's slippers. :cool:

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Incredible hot with these Skecher's!! o_O
She stepped on my cock until I jerked off under these wonderful soles...
Only glad that she didn't notice it, I really don't know what I should say if I hit her foot. :rolleyes:

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Another great idea was to put my cock under Tanja's chair...
Not only legs and feet are nice for flattening a cock but also her wonderful butt!
Hmm, I can't place my cock under her butt directly, so I chose the way with the chair.
She just sat there, reading a magazine and flattened my tiny cock under her divine weight. o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Another interesting pair of shoes: Casual Buffalo sneaks with a thick sole and nice tread.
Tanja wore them with low sneaker socks and played with my tiny cock in total darkness without knowing it... o_O
She squeezed and flattened it under her soles, oh what a pleasure!! I like these chunky shoes very much, perfect for not noticing much inside...

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
The next session was outside on the staircase again.
Cold February evening, Tanja with her fantastic Timberland wintershoes, trousers and a warm jacket.
So she towered above me, with a hot coffee and not knowing or thinking about what was going on under her shoes...
She stepped on my cock several times, squeezing it flat under the tread of her soles.
I'm sure most times she didn't even feel inside that there was something under her shoe. o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Next session was on the staircase again, this time with her awesome brown knee high leather boots.
Oh, I love these boots, sadly she wears them not often.
The title of this clip is "Cock crushed unknowingly, then jerking off at her boots" - that's what happened.
First she stepped on my cock full weight again and again, abused it under the nasty heel. Sometimes she stood on it for several seconds, sometimes she only flattened it short and continued stepping around randomly.
She jammed my glans painfully under the sharp edge of the heel, it was bleeding. :eek:
These wonderful, powerful legs and feet in these boots - heaven for me!! o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
The edges of the heels were really nasty, Tanja caused much pain to me when she stepped on my tiny glans full weight.
She jammed it hard and pressed it pretty flat. Oh, I was so horny that I jerked off on her left boot, then she crushed my sperm under the dirty soles. o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
One day I wanted to place my cock under Tanja and some shoes with dangerous heels.
Dangerous? I mean danger for me and my cock. As Tanja doesn't know that my cock lies beneath her shoes, she doesn't take care too much for what she's doing or what is happening under her shoes.
For my cock, this could end fatal under stilettos for example. One step could cause severe damage.
That's why the clip's name is "I surrender under clueless Tanja and some nasty heels" - I feared that she will destroy my tiny cock under her shoes. :oops:
Nevertheless, I tried to be brave and some nice moments with my cock under her nasty heels came out...

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
View the weight of tanja and the heels she wears I don't think I would have dared
That was an enormous thrill for me! Look at her sexy feet, how can I resist? :cool:
The next pair of shoes was also dangerous, the square heel is really nasty and could hurt good! o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
The third and last pair of shoes in this session were her black leather pumps.
With a wide heel, there is not so much danger to get your cock destroyed with one single step.
Nevertheless, that heel is also dangerous and can cause much pain when she steps on my tiny glans full weight.
That's what she did, she stood there for some seconds and compressed it really hard... :eek:

Attachments