Cock Trample

atyourfeet1

Aug 7, 2002
Canada
www.clips4sale.com
WHITE COACH WEDGE SANDALS COCK STOMP AND JUMP

Preview Clip: http://rapidshare.com/files/50490745/Preview-WhiteCoachWedgeSandalsCockStompAndJump.wmv.html

AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!
Mrs AYF bought these new wedge heels and they look so sexy on her feet and her beautifully tanned and toned legs!!

Mrs AYF starts by massaging my member under her wedge heels. Before you know it she is applying alot of pressure on my cock and then she starts stomping the hell out of it.

Lately Mrs AYF has been working over my balls a whole lot more and in this video they do not escape her beautiful feet and dangerous shoes. She places her foot lengthwise on the shaft of my cock and does a full weight stand on one foot completely flattening my cock and my balls underneath her foot. She follows this up with more cruel and hard stomping. My balls are then subjected to more pressure and twisting and grinding under the sole of her foot.

Then Mrs AYF places her foot stool on our modified floor and for safety reasons tucks my balls out of harm's way. She then steps up onto the stool and goes airborne and lands with both feet on my cock. The pain is incredible but my cock gets even harder and more excited as I anticipate a few more jumps from my incredibly beautiful wife. Mrs AYF jumps on my cock another 5 times with each jump getting more and more accurate.

Finally my cock cannot take anymore and Mrs AYF crushes my load out of me.

Mrs AYF is the only woman who has ever jumped on a cock like this. And to top it all off this is her husbands cock...can you imagine what she would do to your cock??