cock under car

Sep 27, 2005
Montreal,qc Canada
fetlife.com
Great job Rasta!
We could see tire mark on your belly and your hand.

Is it possible to see the tire mark on your cock also? I guest on the picture carcrushcocopolocock19 your cock still under the tire while she trample you. So it most have a nice tire mark on it. Please let us see this tire mark.

Did you plan to make more video with cock run over. You may place your cock on a crush board and let the beautifull Corinne run over it again!

Thanks!

KeuPlat

Sep 27, 2005
Montreal,qc Canada
fetlife.com
Nice idea nikspimps, specialy on at the exit of a woman college parking! Thay have to stop right on the gitter to slide the parking pass, then wait until the gate open! Undreds of cars, drive only by womans. And for an extra crush you also some bus.

Man that's gona crush! A full load of woman! Did it survive. Not sure! I already get my foot run over by a city bus, and let me say that's realy heavy. It hurt a week and i got some blue toes! So a cock may not survive!

KeuPlat

nikspimps

Jan 8, 2003
Mumbai, India
Visit site
hey keuplat ......same feelings this side also....our thoughts match so much....here also in Mumbai we have lots of traffic jams and lots of girls driving cars...i have tried this foot getting run over many many times and sometimes girls notices it and other people also....many think its weird and crazy....but the fun is amazing to get run over by an unknown girl....i think we guys are rare to find and this is very rare thing....good idea about the parking lot also......SOMETIMES i wished that if GOD had made a very very long penis it would have beeen easy for cock run over by tyres....because of two legs (thighs) it becomes very impossible for an perfect clean run over :(

also nice to hear that you got your foot run over by an mini bus......and nice you survive it....how heavy was the bus and how many girls were sitting in it;) ...did they notice it ????

Last edited:
C

CrushMeUnderBoots1

Hey All - :D

See we are not so rare a breed after all. I imagine a big full bus load of pretty girls wearing high heels, boots etc. 80 women. I tried to private message you guys but can not. Unsure?

Hope to hear more stories here. Keep this posting alive!

:D :D

Sep 27, 2005
Montreal,qc Canada
fetlife.com
nikspimps

Sorry about the delay on reply!

The city bus was full as always at the rush time. (someting like 80 to 100 peoples) halft was girls. (so 40 to 50 girls) but theire was 10 very pretty girls sitting right over the tire. The bus roll over very slowly on my foot because it was at an intersection and wait for it's turn to go. When the tire begin to roll over my foot the bus almost stop and continue to roll over it very slowly! I thought the pressure will never finish to increase. That hurt a lot. then I thought what would happen if the bus stop on top of my foot. After (what seem to be an eternity) 10 to 15 sec the pressure begin to release as the tire finish to roll over my foot. Durring that time some gilrs was looking at me and probaly realize what was happenning because of my face. I had some tear on my eyes. I did sreem very loud in my head but only in my head so nobody could hear me.

That was an nice experience. Lot of pressure. Lot of pain. but very interesting. I could feel the tire flex around my foot. As hard as a bus tire could be. It crush under the huge pressure. and when you put your feet under touch the street both side of your foot surrounding your foot. And it fell as you have some thing smoot on your foot but very heavy. When the pressure release the blood rush back to your foot and you could feel it's heat. your foot seem to be very hot, as if it was into warm water.

If any one else already try it, let us know your impression. If you never try it and but like to be roll over by a woman, Don't wait, try it, it's an amazing experience.

Keuplat

nikspimps

Jan 8, 2003
Mumbai, India
Visit site
Thanks keuplat,

we both are so same keuplat, and staying so far from each other, two different parts of globe.

Yes friend we both think the same way and i think we people are very rare who are into this car/bus crush thing.....very very rare species on earth.

i too have done many run overs till now at intersections but here mostly with cars and rickshaws, different things in this part of world, never tried the bus thing....i wonder how u managed that...becoz here buses are big large n heavy and mostly crowded with so much population here, i think if i try with bus i might end up losing my leg forever :rolleyes: there are some small buses also but i am very very scared of doing it, infact i dont have guts to do it....i have tried with cars and auto rickshaws but i think that too was intense for much....OUCH the pain is tremendous:cry: lasting for 2 -3 days, sometimes i feel like some bone is cracked but it turns to be sore within minutes of run over
the RUSH of BLOOD which you mentioned is AMAZING feeling which turns me on to do more n more.... i know its a crazy thing as some people in my area saw me doing this mad stuff and they think me as physco thing:cool: ....anyways that wont stop me frm doing what i like most.

thanks again for sharing some sweet moments:D

Sep 27, 2005
Montreal,qc Canada
fetlife.com
How did i manage to do that? Very simple. I exit using the back door withch is about over the rear wheel. Then I place my foot in the path of the rear wheel and wait untill the bus run over it. I got that idea when the bus accidentaly almost roll over my foot when I exit the bus the day before. I had just the time to remove my foot. But the next day I intentionnay let my foot theire. Hopping it wont break it. Then I got it rool over several time. It was a Nova Bus low deck city bus, fully loaded! On internet they say the Gross Vehicule Weight Rating (GVWR) is up to 30 000lbs (13275 front/25725 rear). That mean the maximum weight the bus could weight is 30 000lbs. so a rear tire could weight up to 6431lbs (25725/4). but that is the max weight. Here is a picture of the bus type i got on my foot! http://novabus.com/frameset.cfm?l=en&c=/en/intro/index.cfm

Now I try to manage to got a 18 whellers rolling over my foot. but that's not simple. Every time I try the driver see me and don't want to do it. I even offer 100$ to a driver to roll over my foot with his fully loaded sand truck! I tell me he will mash it and did't agree to do it. So I have to keep triing until a driver did'nt pay attention! For my selt a car is simply so light! I've got a car waiting for the green light on my foot some time and it did not hurt that much. simply to light! Busses are more interesting to me! This summer I would like to rend a huge truch and try to get my cock roll over by the rear wheel. God! that will be heavy !!! I hope my cock will survive!

nikspimps

Jan 8, 2003
Mumbai, India
Visit site
thanks great stuff buddy...your EXTREME guy.

somewhere u mentioned :

Durring that time some gilrs was looking at me and probaly realize what was happenning because of my face. I had some tear on my eyes.

r u sure they came to know what had happened ???? becoz i doubt that when such huge load is rolling they would hardly know what comes under the tyres !!!!! Our feet are simply NOTHING and they might not feel also.

imagine if u were sitting on the seat above the tyre, then if some other guy goes for roll over and his feet is under the tyre i doubt if it comes to your notice.;)

tbone

Aug 7, 2002
Middle Tennesse
Visit site
Well, guys, I don't have any experience with trucks or busses but I do have quite a bit with cars.

A couple of years back I had a a friend I worked with who was nice enough to run over my feet and hands. We shared this little thing daily for almost a year before she moved away. She was not really dominant - just doing a favor for a good friend. We really got a lot of experience with this (she ran over my feet and hands hundreds of times that year). Safety was always foremost in our minds but it did get pretty intense at times after we got enough experience to know the limits so she wouldn't really injure me.

If it's done right it's amazing what someone can experience under tires with just a few deep bruises and small tread cuts.

I kept daily journal entries throughout and posted them a while ago. If anyone would like me to post those real-life experiences again, let me know.