Cock under pressure - the cause and the effect…

JERY

Jun 15, 2007
In this thread, I want to show you some "cause-effect" snap-shots.
Shoes on cock and the tread patterns, cocktrampling and the results, shoes playing with cock and so on...
:cool:
Let me start with some sneaker-patterns on my cock...
Very good idea !!!
The "cause-effect" issue is fundamental in every aspect of trample - crush fetish.

Dec 2, 2002
Visit site
Very good idea !!!
The "cause-effect" issue is fundamental in every aspect of trample - crush fetish.
Well, yes, I fully agree, but: in many, if not most trample videos the ladies are far too squirrelly to stand long enough in one place to leave any marks. (Apart from scratches.)
I regret that and tell any lady on top of me to take any time she wants while just standing still. :)

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Well, yes, I fully agree, but: in many, if not most trample videos the ladies are far too squirrelly to stand long enough in one place to leave any marks. (Apart from scratches.)
I regret that and tell any lady on top of me to take any time she wants while just standing still. :)
Absolutely right. That's why I did so many photo-sessions in the beginning. Sadly, today we mostly do videos and the girls really don't stand long enough in one place.

Cammyj

Oct 12, 2018
In this thread, I want to show you some "cause-effect" snap-shots.
Shoes on cock and the tread patterns, cocktrampling and the results, shoes playing with cock and so on...
:cool:
Let me start with some sneaker-patterns on my cock...
Love them, many thanks.

JERY

Jun 15, 2007
I like also the very moment when she lifts her heel (on barefoot cbt) and the cock is been stucked flat under her sole....

Champion

Aug 25, 2002
NJ-USA
Visit site
Here are some ones I've posted in the past. Love sneaker cock trample, especially with lots of deep prints! Wow does it feel amazing after. Very satisfiying

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
One of the early sessions with Nancy on the staircase.
She wore those brutal Buffalo boots and stepped around on my cock unknowingly...
Drinking coffee and smoking, she didn't care for what was going on behind her or under her shoes. o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Cause and effect with Nancy in heavy Buffalo boots vs. cock - not knowing that my cock lies under her...
That was one of the harder sessions for me, she was slightly drunk and tipsy, one step with the edge of that brutal heel caused extreme pain and a damaged cock. o_O
Lasting impression. :p She didn't even notice that there was "something" under her heel.

Attachments