Cold winter's evening before Christmas

Pincushion

MissBelladonnahs Property
May 30, 2008
English Midlands
Something is stirring on the forum which has been unusual of late..... posts from my (very much) better half and from me on the forums..... it must be a cold winter evening! The temperature here is well below zero and after a selfless evening spent chipping dogs free from lamp posts we have settled down to a quiet evening after having put about half a small forest on the log burner in search of some winter heat. Ahh... if only Miss Belladonnah would listen to me when I assure her how some step aerobics would warm that core temperature into regions universally known as "toasty".

If you don't hear from me for some time then you will know that she took my suggestion at face value.... and used me for the aerobic step :D

Pincushion

MissBelladonnahs Property
May 30, 2008
English Midlands
So, if the Lady wears heels it could be "spikaerobics" then ?
LOL - very good. Call it what you like mate.... just have a look at this picture.... now imagine it morphing into a strangely "Pincushion" looking thing and it will be aerobics heaven (with just a spikey tinge of aerobics hell) :)

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Been lucky enough to have been used as a step a number of times in the past - very intensive & you just have to lie there & take what's dished out.
The thing is, once the Ladies get used to the fact that the new "step" is a little "squashy" compaired to the usual "step" they start to get really into it & genuinely forget about you. Somehow, I imagine that Mistress B will get really into (or rather onto it LOL).
Best part is that you just don't know where the next foot is going to land either. So far, I've only been used by one Lady at a time, I'd love to try it with two Ladies & I know which duo I'd like to try it with LOL.
It's been barefoot mostly & a couple of times with trainers (old worn Reebok Freestyles) - TBH, I'd whimp out with spikes, especially with the duo I have in mind !
Let us know how you get on please.

Last edited: