Complimenti

F

FSMTV

Non parlo o non capisco italiano. Ma da che cosa capisco, voi cercando le immagini o i videos di sei donne stanno calpestando su qualcuno? Ci dovrebbero essere vari di quelli intorno alla rete. Potete desiderare visitare la fortuna di site. Good del Cucciolo!

Flatmouth

Feb 24, 2004
Rome
Visit site
:D FSMTV, you don't know how amusing is your translation of ROBOT's post! By the way, he has written: "So you are sure that you will never trample anybody!". A very strange post, indeed. I wonder if it was intended for some other forum...

F

FSMTV

Oh - I looked it up! This is what I wrote:

"I do not speak or I do not understand Italian. But from that what I understand, you trying the images or the videos of six women they are treading on on someone? Us they would have to be several of those around to the net. You can wish to visit the fortune of situated. Good of the Cucciolo!"

And here it is translated back into Italian and back into English several times:

"I do not speak or I do not understand the Italian. But from that what those that what I understand, from you that tried the images or the videos of six women who are surplus of the covering on someone? we would have to be several of those around to the net. You can wish to visit the fortune of that situated of. Good of the Cucciolo!"

Well, not as distorted as I had hoped, but...funny anyway! :)