Cruel,sadistic,vicious,face & neck stomping!!!!

Mar 31, 2009
OK SO MY FRIEND/MISTRESS CALLS ME TO TELL ME SHES HAVING A "FUKD UP DAY"...SUM1 TOOK HER FOR $100.00 SO NOW SHE FEELS SHE NEEDS TO FUK SOMEBODY UP SUMONE HAS TO PAY....HOW CAN I SAY NO. SO THIS WAS THE OUTCOME OF HER TAKING OUT HER FRUSTRATION ON ME...SERIOUS FACE & NECK JUMPING,STOMPING,GRINDING IN FLAT BOOTS...
COMENTS R ALWAYS WELCOME.....ENJOY...I DID ;0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O4ETlIbMFY

Mar 31, 2009
wow.she is brutal. did she ever make you pass out by standing on your throat?
No I didn't pass out but it felt like I almost came close to. It felt like a head rush. This is the worst she has ever trampled me. She was so agrivated with her situation that she started tearing up. Then out of no where she snapd and said ok cmon let's do this get on the fukin floor were her exact words.

Sisyphos

Dec 31, 2002
66xxx, Germany
Visit site
Cool clips. Anyway it is interesting to me, that youtube keeps deleting some of my clips, that are not that cruel. Strange Rules they have.
Each and any clip of a similar (even much softer) kind is a violation to youtube terms and can be deleted at any time. Though luckily, they do apparently not patrol it themselves. In the consequence, it´s a chance thing - if nobody is complaining, you can get along even with harsh stuff long time, if someone is complaining, you´re gone even with mild things.