Cuckold stories?

Aug 8, 2002
MEXICO
Visit site
THIS IS THE SPANISH TRANSLATION OF A HISTORY THAT I DID, OJALA LIKE THEM

t was 4 o'clock in the afternoon, my wife came out to take a bath, I was reading in the living room, I watched her, she was beautiful, sexy, and smelled delicious, she started to get ready and put on a black minidress that They looked at her beautiful legs very well, her legs were strong and white, she wore perfume, her jewels and her high-heeled shoes, these were closed blacks and stilettos like 12 cms.
I asked her if she was going to leave, and she, mockingly, told me, not my love, I'll be here with you, sketching a sarcastic laugh, I sat in the kitchen and had a drink that she had prepped me before and she sat on one side my own,
She took the phone and spoke with someone, I tried to hear her conversation, but I just heard her tell the other person who was waiting for her at 5.30pm right here, I kept watching the TV and later, they knocked on the door, I was a young man, well dressed, and good looking, she passed it and I was surprised, I asked her who she was, she tells me, look, I introduce you to my lover, hahahaha, mockingly smiling and he too.
Suddenly I felt dizzy, something she had put, in my glass that had prepared me, I felt that she fainted and that everything darkened.
Later I came back, and I was tied by hands and feet and with a kind of platform on my body supported by 4 construction blocks, the platform did not rest directly on me, but it was stuck to my chest, that platform was something Like a door or a piece of plywood, I could not move, scared, I saw that I was in the middle of my living room, on the floor, and I saw that my wife and her lover were sitting on the sofa, laughing of me and my surprise.

Suddenly, she put on the mini-component, soft music and both climbed on that stage to dance, it was amazing
what was happening, I served them dance floor so that they would sensually and lovingly dance on me.
I felt like the weight of both of them causing the plywood to yield and compress my chest and belly while they danced to the compaz of romantic music.
I was overwhelmed by what she had given me to take and by the difficulty of breathing to have them on me both, because that platform did not resist much weight and I served as support to stand firm, I saw them from below, embraced romantically and dancing to the music player, listening to the music, and the pounding of his feet on the wood that was on top of me. I could hear the wood crunching as he pounded his sharp heels the wood when he was dancing, she, seeing me there and only came the face decided to approach slowly with my back, and slowly approached my face, I felt as his weight was transmitted to my chest and the to my belly, she closer and closer to my face danced, treading menacingly of my face, she did it knowing that it would make me furious, and suddenly she raised her foot and floor very strongly close to my face, almost on the edge of the stage, on several occasions, the sound was deafening, as if I would break the platform, threateningly close to my face, suddenly fear crossed my body to see her trample so hard, I was afraid because she could break my face with her stilettos, while both laughed and he said, "Go, feel your power "hahahahaha.

I could not take it anymore and almost fainted because of the lack of air to have them both on me for more than 20 minutes.
Then they removed the platform and I served her step-by-step so she could kiss her friend, while directing her sharp heels to my chest.

THEEND

Dec 16, 2008
Would it be OK to start posting some full-on cuckold stories? They may not all be trample related, but there will always be foot play at least. Just wanted to check in before any feathers got ruffled :)
I wish somebody would. The one thing that does it for me I almost never hear about and that is cuckold trampling. More than once when I had a thing for a girl I was made to feel inferior, like the girl would gladly step on me to get to her lover. I swear their is not a trace of gayness in my desire for this fetish but it is a total turn on for me when a great looking well dressed couple is making out. I thinks it's just that You want what you can't have type of thing as the girl ignores me and is totally into some good looking guy. I just add the trampling image in my mind. So yeah feel free as far as I'm concerned. I have a real Kelly Ripa fetish.

Dec 16, 2008

t was 4 o'clock in the afternoon, my wife came out to take a bath, I was reading in the living room, I watched her, she was beautiful, sexy, and smelled delicious, she started to get ready and put on a black minidress that They looked at her beautiful legs very well, her legs were strong and white, she wore perfume, her jewels and her high-heeled shoes, these were closed blacks and stilettos like 12 cms.
I asked her if she was going to leave, and she, mockingly, told me, not my love, I'll be here with you, sketching a sarcastic laugh, I sat in the kitchen and had a drink that she had prepped me before and she sat on one side my own,
She took the phone and spoke with someone, I tried to hear her conversation, but I just heard her tell the other person who was waiting for her at 5.30pm right here, I kept watching the TV and later, they knocked on the door, I was a young man, well dressed, and good looking, she passed it and I was surprised, I asked her who she was, she tells me, look, I introduce you to my lover, hahahaha, mockingly smiling and he too.
Suddenly I felt dizzy, something she had put, in my glass that had prepared me, I felt that she fainted and that everything darkened.
Later I came back, and I was tied by hands and feet and with a kind of platform on my body supported by 4 construction blocks, the platform did not rest directly on me, but it was stuck to my chest, that platform was something Like a door or a piece of plywood, I could not move, scared, I saw that I was in the middle of my living room, on the floor, and I saw that my wife and her lover were sitting on the sofa, laughing of me and my surprise.

Suddenly, she put on the mini-component, soft music and both climbed on that stage to dance, it was amazing
what was happening, I served them dance floor so that they would sensually and lovingly dance on me.
I felt like the weight of both of them causing the plywood to yield and compress my chest and belly while they danced to the compaz of romantic music.
I was overwhelmed by what she had given me to take and by the difficulty of breathing to have them on me both, because that platform did not resist much weight and I served as support to stand firm, I saw them from below, embraced romantically and dancing to the music player, listening to the music, and the pounding of his feet on the wood that was on top of me. I could hear the wood crunching as he pounded his sharp heels the wood when he was dancing, she, seeing me there and only came the face decided to approach slowly with my back, and slowly approached my face, I felt as his weight was transmitted to my chest and the to my belly, she closer and closer to my face danced, treading menacingly of my face, she did it knowing that it would make me furious, and suddenly she raised her foot and floor very strongly close to my face, almost on the edge of the stage, on several occasions, the sound was deafening, as if I would break the platform, threateningly close to my face, suddenly fear crossed my body to see her trample so hard, I was afraid because she could break my face with her stilettos, while both laughed and he said, "Go, feel your power "hahahahaha.

I could not take it anymore and almost fainted because of the lack of air to have them both on me for more than 20 minutes.
Then they removed the platform and I served her step-by-step so she could kiss her friend, while directing her sharp heels to my chest.

THEEND

Dec 16, 2008

THEEND

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I've actually found the story but it contains descriptions of both the Mistress & the Bull dominating the cuck & I don't want to offend anyone on a purely femdom forum.
Personally, I would be OK with it - as long as the title contacts a warning for those that could take offence. Lets face it, by definition any cuckold contains in effect a little domination by the bull.