Cute Bare feet n socks

Hey guys. Here are some pics we did a few days ago of my hot feet in socks and bare. And i mean hot, i had my shoes on since 7 am that morning and the first time i took my shoes off that day was when we did those pictures and that was about 11pm

I went 2 a night club last night with my sis. I was drunk lol. I saw many cute feet n shoes and i did think about u all ( and u Kev ) so i asked a few gals if i can take a picture of their feet with my camera phone. Every girl let me. Sad 2 say that all the pics were shitty :( way 2 dark.
My sis took a pic of me biting some girls toes but that also did not turn out good. Kiara said the girl was cracking up laughing while i bit her toes but i don't remember lol. I do remember that her dude wanted all of us 2 go back 2 their place and get freaky :eyebrows:

Mar 6, 2003
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Great to see ya back on, especially with some new pics. Now I know that you have some nylons that you are really smelly that you are wanting to take pictures of. Cause I know I sure would like to be under them. Hope to see that happen sometime =) Anyways, thanx for the great pics.

jpstingers

Sep 15, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I'll smell'em anywhere Miss Angel! Especially with you standing on top of my chest with a nice evil grin! Remember I deserve a good trampling for heckling your team!

:worship: :worship:
JP

hey reactor, i knew u was the nylon lover. Sorry i don't have any new pics of me in them but i do have a pair that i have wore for a few days, i have them in a little baggie lol getting them ready for a session coming up soon. I will have Kev take some pics of me in them soon. BUT here is a couple from Monique. She wore these for a week and a few days for someone who bought them from her along with a video of her teasing him. I'm not sure if Kev made a sample clip of that. I'll ask.

JpStingers u would of been hurting because them socks and my feet were stinky! stinky! stink! and i would love 2 shove my foot in ur mouth for cracking jokes on my home team but they play the COLTS 2day, 7-0 the colts are i think,something like that. Their first lost comes 2day! WHODEY! WHODEY! WHODAY! :kissbutt: :theband:
Now after the Bengals kickass, Jp,i want u down suking my toes and without doubting ur foot mistress again! :worship:

USED@ABUSED, yes they were. I promise lol Kev said he could smell the odor of my feet while he were taking the close up pics. Yum for u guys.

Ur nylon pics for u reactor. From Monique.

Mar 6, 2003
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Awesome pics Angel =) Sure made my morning. But instead of havin Kev or Monique take the punishment, let me just start bragging now on how my Lions are gonna smoke your Bengals on Dec. 18 when they come to Ford Field. Taking any wagers? Maybe savin those nylons for me? One can only hope. Have a great weekend.

RVD7

May 1, 2003
Visit site
May this lowly Steelers fan be granted the honor of licking the sweat from your superior Cincy feet Princess?

Great pics.

Seriously, I'd trade Maddox for a pair of your socks. :(

safari

trample freak
Nov 5, 2002
Greece
Visit site
hey mrs. angelbaby! nice to see the pics of your feet again here!
can i ask for some pics of your feet in flipflops representing the flip flop funs of this forums?

jpstingers

Sep 15, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
JpStingers u would of been hurting because them socks and my feet were stinky! stinky! stink! and i would love 2 shove my foot in ur mouth for cracking jokes on my home team but they play the COLTS 2day, 7-0 the colts are i think,something like that. Their first lost comes 2day! WHODEY! WHODEY! WHODAY! :kissbutt: :theband:
Now after the Bengals kickass, Jp,i want u down suking my toes and without doubting ur foot mistress again! :worship:

MMM nope!!!!!!

COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS !

PS COLTS
haha

Reactor i think i need 2 get my sister and go pay them Bengals a visit. Trample the shit out of them! But hey, they put up a damn good fight! We'll see about that 18th game
Thanks RVD7, thats a good trade! U can't go wrong there. :p
Safari its 30 and 40 degrees here,u want me 2 get my little toes cold? Well i guess i can take some with my flip flops but i get 2 stick my toes in ur mouth 2 warm them back up.I'll try 2 find some pics in flip flops that we never uploaded :cool:
JP,i hope i do meet u one day because u are in for such a beating! I would love 2 tie ur ass up and me and my sis kick the shit out of u while drinking a beer and forcing u 2 watch the Bengals! :devil:

dsts

May 2, 2005
Visit site
Angelbaby -

Being forced to sniff Your filthy, sweaty/sinky soles and toes would be enough to make any footboy shake! And if You made him lick all the dirt and sweat off them - especially between the toes - i'm sure he'd pass out!!

*daydreaming about being that footboy*

dsts

May 2, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Angelbaby
Dsts, ur very first post was about my little ol feet. :D

It's a must that my footboys lick between my toes,clean them out good ;)
Angelbaby -

with feet as stinky as Yours - it should be my first and LAST post! i can only imagine what it's like to have Your filthy toes wrapped around my slave nose! ;)

Mar 6, 2003
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Great sandal pics Angel. Yeah, even though Cincy blew it again, you gotta love the proposal by Chad Johnson to the cheerleader. By the way, I hear that if you want to warm your feet up a lil, nylons do wonders lol =) Have a great Turkey Day. And be prepared for that Detroit-Cincy game...

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Great pictures, I really love the pictures in the sandals and I adore the black nail polish and toe rings, I would just love to be your rug, Have a Great Evening.

Dsts u would be in heaven. I have been told that my feet have the best scent lol. I would sit here typing with u under both feet smelling,suffering,licking them clean.The normal jobof a foot slave ;)
Reactor that was funny! i thought he was going down on her but i was a little drunk lol U be prepared! Bengals going 2 put a hurtin on them. I know another way 2 warm my feet up,sticking them in UR MOUTH WHILE I WATCH THE BENGALS KICK ASS! LOL.
Thank-u CAG00, i like the black polish also. i have 2 do that again maybe with white tips

Rvd7 that sounds good 2 me. and while u at it, polish my nails.Do a good job.

Mar 6, 2003
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Angel, if I can be smothered under your feet while hearing Carson Palmer throw INT after INT against my Lions, it will be all worth it. =) Keep em nice and cold, I'll be able to warm them up for ya. Have a great Turkey Day, you, Kev, Monique, and everyone else.

jpstingers

Sep 15, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
JP,i hope i do meet u one day because u are in for such a beating! I would love 2 tie ur ass up and me and my sis kick the shit out of u while drinking a beer and forcing u 2 watch the Bengals! :devil:

MMM Beer! Wait, I don't get any beer do I? So I've been upgraded to a double beating now?? What if I said the bengals won't make the playoffs! WHat would it take to get Monique and Annika in there too? A quadruple beating with a side of 8 beautiful fragrant feet and socks to worship, all the while being tied up and held captive? HMMMMMM?????

BOOOO Bengals!

GOOO Colts!