Daddo

flatworm00

Aug 21, 2002
Central Texas
Visit site
Well, it has been a number of years since Daddo has left us. I still miss his wit and wisdom. He was a great part of this community. Some of the younger folks probably don't know who he was, but in my opinion he was a great pioneer in having a place to post pictures and go to chat...
We have come along way since the 90's.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I had the priviledge to exchange some emails with (Doug) Daddo - a real gentleman indeed.

Yes, I still miss him & lets face it this forum would probably not be here if it were not for him.

RIP Doug, wherever you are & lets hope it's under some lovely feet.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
I had the priviledge to exchange some emails with (Doug) Daddo - a real gentleman indeed.

Yes, I still miss him & lets face it this forum would probably not be here if it were not for him.

RIP Doug, wherever you are & lets hope it's under some lovely feet.
Doug was truly a gentleman, and his wit and wisdom priceless. He & I exchanged many e-mails over the years, and he even shared personal family vacation photos with me and my wife. What a genuinely wonderful man he was. Shame he's gone. He was definitely a forerunner for many of us here today.

Let's hear it for Daddo!!

heelmarked

Aug 13, 2002
Suffolk, England
Visit site
Doug was truly a gentleman, and his wit and wisdom priceless. He & I exchanged many e-mails over the years, and he even shared personal family vacation photos with me and my wife. What a genuinely wonderful man he was. Shame he's gone. He was definitely a forerunner for many of us here today.

Miss Doug, he was one of the first people I used to swap messages with in the early days and I agree with Moglijohnson, he was a great bloke who is sadly missed.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Miss Doug, he was one of the first people I used to swap messages with in the early days and I agree with Moglijohnson, he was a great bloke who is sadly missed.
Yes, a true gentleman - at least we have a section of MDFF's named in his honour.

andybis

Senior Facetrampld Member
Aug 7, 2002
Cuneo-Italy
Sure I never met all people I know and never been in any fetish party or simply lived my fetish without this forum and of course the great man who created it...Daddo we miss you, RIP wherever you are...

Stryder

Broken Goods
Aug 28, 2002
Yes we regularly spoke. I could not believe it when he passed. But it happens to us all. I have told my girl to let everyone know here if my clock ever runs out.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Yes we regularly spoke. I could not believe it when he passed. But it happens to us all. I have told my girl to let everyone know here if my clock ever runs out.
We've lost several friends from this community, over the years, and we just assume they've moved on, but we never get any closure. My wife knows about informing my 'friends' when I've passed. Better to know the truth than to just 'assume'.

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
[quote;1495940]Yes, that's the one frustrating thing about being a member of a forum like this - there's no way to know if something happens to a member that stops posting. We can't say if they've just lost interest in interacting - or, if they have passed on...

Daddo was a legend. Hugely influential in many folks' lives here...

RIP, Daddo

.[/quote]

Umm! I would thing that KINGFISH is alive and well,living in Canada. He should have told everyone that he was leaving the forums for personal reason. I was able to reach him in live chat once a few years later. He kept the conversation short and I never heard from him again.

Last edited by a moderator:

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Well, if I ever stop posting for more than a month, something happened to me. I can't stay away any longer than that. Lol. Hopefully Princess Cherry Feet would find out and post something but if not, here is my notice.. ;)

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Well, if I ever stop posting for more than a month, something happened to me. I can't stay away any longer than that. Lol. Hopefully Princess Cherry Feet would find out and post something but if not, here is my notice.. ;)
Sinbad, nothing better happen to you!!! Number 1, you're too young! Number 2, you're one of the main posters in this forum, and too many of us look forward to your posts. And number 3...you've got so many friends here that would miss you, I guess you'd better stick around! Got it??? Good! LOL

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
LOL! Got it buddy. I don't plan on leaving but life is a risk we all must take. haha. Thanks mogli. The same goes to you my dear friend.
sinbad

danza

Aug 23, 2002

If I recall well , I heard the news from you Mogli
December 10 2003
a day I still remember

I met Daddo while I was struggling to understand my fetishes
he was the first one I met who helped me with that
it was in 1999, or so , I was just 15 back then
he always treated me with respect
and never ever asked for anything sexual
for me he was like the father I never had
and the guide who helped me get everything in place

I don't know where I would be today if I hadn't met him
I don't know if I would be here today if I hadn't met him

damn it... every now and then I miss him so much

one of the few decent men on the internet
and I was fortunate to know him

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
If I recall well , I heard the news from you Mogli
December 10 2003
a day I still remember

I met Daddo while I was struggling to understand my fetishes
he was the first one I met who helped me with that
it was in 1999, or so , I was just 15 back then
he always treated me with respect
and never ever asked for anything sexual
for me he was like the father I never had
and the guide who helped me get everything in place

I don't know where I would be today if I hadn't met him
I don't know if I would be here today if I hadn't met him

damn it... every now and then I miss him so much

one of the few decent men on the internet
and I was fortunate to know him
Danza, that truly was a sad day for many of us. I received an e-mail from his son explaining Daddo's passing. Daddo, along with Kingfish, and a couple others, prompted me to start sharing my pictures, and helped me with their guidance and inspiration. Daddo certainly was the "father figure" to many of us, hence the nickname. LOL We talked about everything in our e-mails, like; work, vacations, his grandchildren. He was sincere and honest in his oppinions. A man I will never forget as long as I live.