Daddo

danza

Aug 23, 2002
yea i learned my lesson a long time ago, So I bought an external hard drive so as not to lose all that stuff again! Well worth the extra bucks.
MsSweet, the woman I always admired because of her beauty
Regardless if she was doing trample or not
Luckily she was

One of the most sincere tramplers out there too
Gosh how I love her!

xx Danielle

Ms. Sweet

The Pecker Wrecker
Feb 2, 2005
midwest/USA
www.BittaVonSweet.com
@bfrug- I am having the damnedest time finding any of my high top photos....ugh! thats what I get for not organizing them!

@Danza- Omgosh! how the hell have you been? It's been forever. The last time I remeber you being on here was when you caught hell from all the boys on here, for being into trample no less! (you being trampled that is) What a crock that was....I caught hell from a person I shall not name.....for sticking up for you, and of course I left the board for quite awhile over that. But eventually came back.

My how times have changed hey? I loved looking at the pictures you used to post over at dannys? I believe, cant remeber the name of the board we used to frequent, anyways... I always thought you were one tuff brawd. And still are!:p

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
@bfrug- I am having the damnedest time finding any of my high top photos....ugh! thats what I get for not organizing them!

@Danza- Omgosh! how the hell have you been? It's been forever. The last time I remeber you being on here was when you caught hell from all the boys on here, for being into trample no less! (you being trampled that is) What a crock that was....I caught hell from a person I shall not name.....for sticking up for you, and of course I left the board for quite awhile over that. But eventually came back.

My how times have changed hey? I loved looking at the pictures you used to post over at dannys? I believe, cant remeber the name of the board we used to frequent, anyways... I always thought you were one tuff brawd. And still are!:p
I suppose you could always make some new clips (hint, hint !).

I remember with fondness when this was more of a community & it's a shame when some of the cretins here "chase off" the all too few Lady members. I'd love to get some of that community spirit back.

It was great to hear see from a different perspective as we used to get from Danza's posts - after all, if you did not want to see/hear that POV then you simply ignore it - must have required too much brain power for the cretins to work out.

I used to enjoy yours & Dannys sites, but they seem to have dissapeared.

danza

Aug 23, 2002
Times have changed a lot Miss Sweet
Yeah, I was even moderator with Danny's trample heaven
Or something like that if I remember correctly
Danny was a nice guy but suddenly the site was down
tried to contact him about it several times
but never heard from him again

would love to stay in touch with you
not just because of the trample scene
but because I believe you are a wonderful person
any way to contact you? please let me know

others that like to stay in touch
find me on facebook or send a DM
miss so many of you here

Ms. Sweet

The Pecker Wrecker
Feb 2, 2005
midwest/USA
www.BittaVonSweet.com
@bfrug- Oh not to worry i will be getting another pair soon and making a few more clips and I will definatly post some good photos for you! I cant find any good ones worth posting really of my old ones...they are of crappy quality.:xmad:

@ Danza- yes of course you can e-mail me at sweetstreats2007@yahoo.com if you'd like to keep in touch! Would love to!:)

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Look forward to it - I had quite a few on my old HD in a no longer used PC but when I fired it up recently all I got out of it was smoke !

Do you mind if I email you direct ?

MsChristina

Oct 4, 2005
California
MsChristina.com
Hey Turbs, the last communication I had with KingFish he was 'semi-retired' and managing (consulting) an up and coming domme and her website. That was 8 or 9 years ago. He was in his mid-late 60's then.
Sorry for the late reply, but I knew ^kingfish very well and he was in many of my older videos. Regarding questions about his age, he was born in 1952 - you do the math.

^king was one of the funniest guys I ever met. He kept me laughing constantly. He had a great personality and was always helping people, even tough he had very little means.

He moved to Oregon in the mid 2000's to meet the "love" of his life, only to be totally disappointed with the woman. Broke and despondent, he moved to Coeur D' Alene, ID and worked at a Quality Inn. From there he moved to Baker, OR where he worked for the Bridge Street Inn. He met a new woman who totally took over his life and forbid him to have contact with his old friends. He finally left her, but then became inflicted with degenerative heart disease. About 2011 I lost track of him when he moved to Kansas. His ex-wife apparently took him in. She is a nurse and thought she could take care of him. The last letter I received from him was in 2011.

He wanted to keep a low profile and I always respected that. But, since I haven't heard from him in such a while, I am afraid he may no longer be with us.

Below are some frame grabs from DUMB WAITER, a video we did in 2001 with VinylQueen, Marcy and me. I miss him very much. He really could take a pounding. And, he was a true friend.

CHRISTINA
MsChristina.com

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I remember him well from my early days of discovering I was not alone in wanting to be trampled.

Although I never had contact with him I always regarded him as one of the "good guys" with Doug (Daddo).

I used to have some of his clips, but the usual HD failures lost them - there are still a few on yahoo groups.

Thanks for those picture - certainly bring back some nice memories.

beneath_feet

Darkest of Masochists
May 9, 2003
North New Jersey
Visit site
old friends are never really lost

Umm! I would thing that KINGFISH is alive and well,living in Canada. He should have told everyone that he was leaving the forums for personal reason. I was able to reach him in live chat once a few years later. He kept the conversation short and I never heard from him again.
It's been a long time since i was here last. Its great too read posts from friends about people who remember people like Daddo and Kingfish.

Kingfish was the very first person i ever spoke with in the community on irc.

Daddo was a great guy, always upbeat always sharing.
The last thing i remember about Daddo and his passing was someone claiming to be his son was curious what his father was doing on the internet and did people remember him well.

-jay-

Last edited:

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
I do remember his son being on here jay. He was quite shocked that his father had this secret, but was very open and thankful of the support this group gave to him.
sinbad

beneath_feet

Darkest of Masochists
May 9, 2003
North New Jersey
Visit site
I do remember his son being on here jay. He was quite shocked that his father had this secret, but was very open and thankful of the support this group gave to him.
sinbad
Sinbad,

Thank you for the update. The son seemed like a good kid, and it is good too know he doesn't think less of his dad for his participation on the net.

I love the community of Trample, we are family in most regards. Daddo was some one special in a very special community. I hope his family has found peace.

Semper Stomped
-jay-

PS if anyone would like to get in touch i can always be reached at jay.simonini@gmail.com