Denki amna - Japanese crotch massage with feet.

skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
Have any of you ever heard of denki amna? In Japanese it means something like electric crotch massage. You lay on your back and she grabs your legs and pulls them up and apart and places her foot on you crotch and starts rubbing quickly! It doesn't take long before you have a big hard-on and if done long enough by a girl who know how you have a nice cum shot under her foot! It is fantastic! Here are a few pics I have found around the net the last several years - I think some are from Club Q. If anyone is interested I will find some more from a specific site I visited awhile ago. Let me know how you like.

skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
It is very hard to pin down where I found most of these. Japanese sites are hard to follow and many times I just stumbled upon something and liked it. Here are a few more from various odds and ends I found in different places!

skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
It really is a fantastic experience to go through if the woman knows what she is doing and most Japanese do! My first time was after I had a session with a small Japanese woman who karate kicked my balls and tied me up in knots with jujitsu holds, usually managing to get her bare feet in my face or between my legs while doing so! Afterwards when I got dressed she offered to give me a happy ending and the next thing I knew I was on my back and she had her foot on my crotch and as she pulled up on my legs she pushed and rubbed with her foot but it was more than just rubbing, it was a very quick vibrating sensation with her foot and I got an erection in seconds! She felt my bulge under her foot and smiled and kept working her foot on my swollen crotch and it was amazing - I came in my pants in just a minute or so! I had never cum so quickly! I was amazed at this petite Japanese girl - able to kick my genitals into jelly and then a few minutes later make me cum in my pants! I love asian women - that feeling of being so dominated and humiliated by someone so meek and helpess looking. These are just a couple of pics of her, unfortunately the camera was put away before she offered me a "Denki Amna" special!

skipperbob

Jul 28, 2009
Upstate NY
I tried my best but very hard to find non asians doing denki amna. Some of these pics don't really even qualify as they are more of a stomp than a rub but I don't think anyone will mind, at least I hope not! Several pics are from www.kickinggirls.com and from www.femdom.com and some I just found. Hope evey one enjoys!