Depressed

Feb 5, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone ever feel like we are a lost cause to be recognized as human. Why are people with foot fetishes and bdsm fetishes considered the worst freaks of society?

While society has allowed homosexuality and transgender people to be pitied for and allows them to ask for a call of understanding, people in the fetish scene are left out. I don't understand our society's logic one bit...

I had a bad experience in high school with reveling my foot fetish and people use to harass me all the time about it. I was always bullied in high school but that's beyond the point & is better left in the past. I'm now in college and I don't mention it one bit, as for keeping the new found respect my new peers have grown for me.

I usually use dating sites and desperate girls for my fetish needs anymore. Its quite embarrassing, but I don't think a beautiful girl that is smart, normal, and successful is gonna want a guy that has a fetish. I am so respectful and understanding if a girl doesn't want to work with my fetishes, but why is it so hard to find a girl that could try to be understand towards it. I'm fucking frustrated!

Maybe I will just get a job again and use prostitutes for my fetish needs instead of perhaps reuning my reputation and losing a chance of falling in love one day since our society is so harsh on people that have sexual fetishes. Then again, fuck what people think, I should find what makes me happy. I just feel like no reasonable and decent woman will understand our needs. I'm fucking confused anymore. Anyone going through the same shit?

Fuck life, smoke weed. :thebird:

Last edited:

jbug

Goddess Jana's property
Nov 7, 2006
Alabama
Hang in there brother! I know how you feel. Can you imagine having these kinks with no internet? lol I was well into my late twenties before I knew anyone else had these "interests". :)

Do you put emphasis on your fetish needs or getting to know her first?
Are you on fetlife? Do you have any involvement with your local BDSM or kinkster clubs?

Feb 5, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Jbug, I know what you mean. Haha. If it wasn't for sites like this I would be going crazy. I have recently joined Fetlife, which I always thought it costed money, but so far it has been working decently well for me and I have even struck up a few conversations. I still wish there was more fetish events in the Pittsburgh area though. As for the clubs there is not much really around here dedicated to fetish events. Plus I'm 19 so I don't even know if they would let me in if there were some here.

And I understand what you mean by not rushing them in. It depends on the girl for me. If its a girl that I want a quickie or one night stand from I just lay it out there.

However, if its a girl I truly care about I don't even for weeks, and depending on my nervousness, months. Sometimes I'l give hints though like the old back-cracking excuse and stuff like that. Of course I haven't found any women that interest me lately besides for sex so maybe my depression is coming from the stress I already have & the struggle to find a girl I can relate with just not sexually, but also emotionally, mentally, & physically.

I have a more optimistic attitude today. I have my whole life ahead of me to find the one girl I can relate too, and have 100 hundreds of trample/foot fetish experiences too tell.

Thanks for the advice, Salute! :beer:

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
Hey guys stick in there..the key is to NOT focus on your fetishes when you meet girls. Talk to them about everything and make them feel wanted for who they are not what body part attracts you the most. It's no different than a guy into boobs to be all about a girls breasts when he starts talking to her. It is a turn off to most women. The more you show genuine interest in a girl and show her you are not sex crazy or obsessive about her feet, the more likely she will be totally cool with your foot fetish.

Trust me, I have dated many vanilla girls in my life to this point that had no problem at all with it. It all comes down to your approach. Hell even now that I run brattyfootgirls I still get around to meeting and dating normal every day women, and imagine how it sounds when I tell them I get trampled for a living (Yes I'm dead honest with every girl I meet)? At least you guys have a somewhat normal lifestyle to attract normal girls. It's really about being a genuine non creepy guy. Be fun, happy and honest and you will be surprised by how many everyday girls will be more than happy to indulge you. :)

You should all come over to the UK! FemDom events are just the best. Do you not have any FemDom events within a few hours drive?

Fetlife is fab & events are posted on there too. Get out to clubs and events when you can. Even within the Fetish/BDSM world, trample is still a niche. I enjoying being different and I enjoy my kink. I know we are respectful and consensual with each other. Don't worry about narrow minded society who don't understand us, they are not as intouch with their inner selves.

The people I have met in the Kink scene on the whole tend to be more open minded and embracing of individuality.

If you were here I would squish you....

Temptress

Classictoker...

I felt compelled to reply to your post. There are many men who feel the same as you and feel disillusioned as a result of liking something that isn't 'normal'... if there is one thing I have learned from being a Pro-Domme it's that. You are not alone!

At only 19 you are very young... you have a lifetime ahead of you to explore your fetishes, whether that be within a personal or professional capacity. The advice you have received with regards to using Fetlife for dating girls who share your interests is good advice... but I would also suggest even attending munches and making friends within the lifestyle can do you a world of good.

The way I see it, the things that are unusual about ourselves are the things that make us special and unique. How boring and ordinary the world would be if everyone was exactly the same... our quirks and kinks make us interesting! You should never feel the need to apologise to anyone for who you are :)

ML
x

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Maybe you will get a job? lol. Well that's a good start on contributing to society. ;) jk buddy. It's tough out there right now.... Dude. Like stated you have your whole life in front of you, but on the other hand....your 19, and I remember how strong my fetish was when I was 19. It's all I ever thought about. I was a walking hard on with a foot fetish. lol. It kind of ruled my life, and it was difficult for me also.
It's hard to know when to or when to not bring it up but on a general rule, unless i was at a strip club, I wouldn't bring it up on 1 night stands. Let them get to know you first...and hopefully like you, and then slip it in. If they like your personality, more than likely they will not mind your fetish. Very difficult for someone out of the scene to accept something like a foot fetish on the same night you meet them. I know it's difficult to accept right now but you can control it, just like you can control not lighting up a joint in a taxi. lol.
Good luck,
sinbad

Arnie

Sep 23, 2011
Classic Toker, i have my fetish for high heels (and later on trampling) since i was 4 or 5 i guess and that's going back 50 years. Those early years were all filled with trying to conceal my fetish especially for my family. Being young one usually does not have much confidence. But as of age 30 (!) i gave in for the first time to my desires and visited a domm who gradually showed me the ropes and how to enjoy my fetish. Since then i have been to trampling parties (in Germany) and visited a lot of other domms. I also struggled with the wish to find a girl friend who would trample me and feel okay with it. But going to events and meeting people with shared fetishes is by far the best way to meet someone. But the truth is that not many women you meet are inclined to that. So don't push so hard for it, it will only frustrate you. If you have the opportunity and the money to visit a domm, i would advice you to do that and enjoy your fetish if that's the only way you can get to it. And who know's what's in store for you later on.

Sep 18, 2002
USA
Visit site
Good advice Arnie --- I still have to hide my deepest trampling fantasies and only resort to paying chicks willing to trample an hour for $200 - etc. This fetish is universally immense thanks to the internet - we are not the minority, rather amazing how many guys are into this fetish -- women trampling men. It is discouraging when you have to keep it a secret from others in family, friends - etc. Gets me pissed off at others who judge us as weird - etc. My youngest sister for example. The internet has confirmed the REALITY of this fetish and all THAT IS entailed WITH IT is vast! Wish there were more chicks around willing to help fulfill them. Had to find them on Craigs List. Any other suggestions? THANKS. :)

Sep 18, 2002
USA
Visit site
you should all come over to the uk! Femdom events are just the best. Do you not have any femdom events within a few hours drive?

Fetlife is fab & events are posted on there too. Get out to clubs and events when you can. Even within the fetish/bdsm world, trample is still a niche. I enjoying being different and i enjoy my kink. I know we are respectful and consensual with each other. Don't worry about narrow minded society who don't understand us, they are not as intouch with their inner selves.

The people i have met in the kink scene on the whole tend to be more open minded and embracing of individuality.

If you were here i would squish you....

Temptress
temple temptress thanks for the advice! I just joined fet life & it looks promising and really opens a world of many fantasies ! ;)

Nov 2, 2008
Hang in there kido, there's a lot more kinky ladies out there than you think, I remember once going down to London for a fetish dance on board a boat on the Thames (this is pronounced "TEMS" for all you Americans out there NOT repeat NOT thems tames or theemes.) Obviously as is was a fetish party I got trampled a couple of times, both times by ladies who had just been introduced to me a few minutes earlier.

On our way home to Birmingham however was the real surprise, we had decided to drive back that night rather than stay the night at a B n B. We pulled into a rest stop on the Motor way we had all completely forgotten that we still had our fetish gear on, but decided to have a bit of fun since nobody else except the servers were there. So I just lay down on the floor under the table and within a few minutes I had three ladies in our group using me as their foot rest.

Obviously this piqued the interest of the lady servers who came over to find out what was happening and to check that we hadn't escaped from the local mental hospital. When the ladies told them we had been to a fetish party and that the men were subbies the server's reaction was remarkable instead of turning up their noses at the idea, they wanted to know more and were soon joining in the fun. A couple of them asked if they could tread on me too, that was a no brainer, and pretty soon all of the servers were coming over to join in the fun. They had great fun with us subbies and made us promise that the next time we were coming back from London, to make damn sure to stop off at their rest stop.

So my friend my advice is just be patient, I'm not saying that this will happen every time but as you can see opportunities can appear out of the most innocent encounters. As the old Latin saying goes "Carpe Diem", "sieze the day". You just might get the surprise of your life.

morris474

Feb 22, 2011
uk
All good advise,
But it is surprising if you take things slowly with a girl. and dont just announce your fetish you may be surprised. A lot of women like foot massages but would get a bit freaked if it was the first thing you mentioned. I had a lot of success with little bets like, saying
I will kick your ass at scrabble or on a football game say something like ,
If I loose I would even give you a foot massage, then make sure you lose.
The trick is to do it really nicely so its very enjoyable for her. After that she may ask you to do it regularly. Tel her she has pretty feet and you never know where it may lead to.
I did this with my girlfriend Claire and she loved having me massage her feet. After lots of foot massages I told her she had very kissable toes and she replied,
Well kiss them then.
She turned out to be very dominant and assertive. she loves to put her feet in my face, trampling me and making me lick her hot feet after her work. But I dont think it would have happened if I had announced my fetishes on day 1 .
So slowly slowly. be attentive, do nice things for her, serve her and you may well end up polishing her boots and massaging her feet before you know it.
She will be walking all over you,
good luck.

I beg to differ that smart women don't like guys with a foot fetish!! I have attended Footnight parties and have found that there are actual doctors, lawyers and other white collar women who love men with foot fetishes.

For example I know Snow Mercy is an actual doctor and a great trampler too!

Have faith.

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
I should add, that having worked in the fetish industry for over 6 years now a HUGE amount of girls I have shot with are dating guys with a foot fetish, or really enjoy doing foot fetish shoots over more conventional shoots. Quite a few try to force their feet onto their boyfriends these days and tell me about it. It's great that it;s become such a normal fetish to have!

True

Classictoker...

... You are not alone!

At only 19 you are very young... you have a lifetime ahead of you to explore your fetishes, whether that be within a personal or professional capacity. The advice you have received with regards to using Fetlife for dating girls who share your interests is good advice... but I would also suggest even attending munches and making friends within the lifestyle can do you a world of good.

The way I see it, the things that are unusual about ourselves are the things that make us special and unique. How boring and ordinary the world would be if everyone was exactly the same... our quirks and kinks make us interesting! You should never feel the need to apologise to anyone for who you are :)

ML
x

Too true ML, we are on the same wavelength. Munches are fabulous and most of the time there might be others who like foot fetish and some maybe trample curious.

Don't be boring and mainstream, BE YOU. Believe me, you will only make yourself even more sad if you try to fit in. It is easier to accept ourselves as we get older though in hindsight.

Allow your wings to spread open slowly when they can and enjoy x

stinkpalm

May 26, 2003
Visit site
People way overthink this stuff. It's only is problem in your mind. Yeah the very first time you admit to having a foot frtish it's tough. But after that first time it's easy as pie. I'm 38 and every girl I've dated since I was 19 has indulged my foot frtish and most have also indulged my trample fetish including my sexy as fuck wife who's pic I attached. She trampled me in maroon hose tonight and made me jerk off while she did it. Men psyche themselves out over this. They really don't care. You don't need tricks or games to introduce it either. Just have fun with it and be nonchalant. "Hey, here's something for you. I've had a foot fetish my whole life. Can you believe eve that? Don't know where it came from but it's strong. What? No, you don't have ugly feet at all! Thanks for sharing them. Not gross at all. In fact I like a slight smell. Weird huh? Isn't it fun the two of us laughing and talking about this like it's not a big deal? It's so calm and stress free. Since we're so comfortable with each other I'm going to tell you something else I'm into, and I guaruntee I'm the only guy you know who's into this. It's called trampling and..."

You see? That's how it goes. Be fun, acknowledge it's weird, be non chalant. That conversation has worked exacttly the same way over and over on a hundred girls for me. Nearly everyone is intrigued and want me to assess their feet and many want to walk on my chest etc... It helps if you're an attractive guy too though. I'm not a toad at least.

So don't be a pussy. Be upfront and NONCHALANT ABOUT IT. Don't pay for it.
That's insane.

And yes this is really my wife.

Attachments