dirty insole cleaning lesson !!!

gudule_42

Aug 27, 2006
France
If you got an old pair of woman shoes with very dirty insoles like that :

(do you see the both dirt and feet sweat mix on the insole : this one is very very dirty…)

you have to clean them because you can’t leave so much dirt in a shoe…

do you see that dirt ?

Imagine several years of feet filth…

Here is some advice to do a good job !

STAGE 1 : you have to lick the sole to put enough spit on this dried feet dirt, before all action on this insole ! it’s an important stage if you want to have a very professional cleaning !

after 20 minutes linking, the dirt in ready, wet enough. see that :

STAGE 2 : scratch the wet feet dirt with your teeth (be careful of the insole !)

You don’t have to be scared ! your teeth will be a little bit dirty ! it’s normal…

STAGE 3 : then, lick of the crumbling dirt. You could remove a lot the feet dirt like that !

beware !

you must swallow the feet dirt after licking to have a clean tongue to lick of the feet filth again !

Don’t be afraid ! it’s very very tasty !

gudule_42

Aug 27, 2006
France
PART 2 :

STAGE 4 : you have to do those two stages again and again until removing the whole feet dirt
See the progression :

BE CARFUL : Be meticulous ! Sometimes, there are some little pieces of shit in several areas.

in this case, on the toes area :

it’s now on my tongue, ready to be swallowed ! It’s so tasty, I like that !

Well, now, you are ready for a good cleaning session !!

If you try, don’t forget to post some pictures ;o)

Bybye

solefriend

smelly female feet lover
Aug 26, 2002
Brussels, Belgium
Visit site
Hi,

Loved the excellent pictures. It is indeed very exciting to see how the foot and toe cells collect on the innersole. I love it too. Please find enclosed the sandals of my wife, with yummie much collected dirt in them. What a smell too :)

Bob

gudule_42

Aug 27, 2006
France
Hi,

Loved the excellent pictures. It is indeed very exciting to see how the foot and toe cells collect on the innersole. I love it too. Please find enclosed the sandals of my wife, with yummie much collected dirt in them. What a smell too :)

Bob
Hey !
thanks for thoses pics Bob

Do you have pictures of your tongue cleaning thoses very dirty insoles ?
It could be great !!!!

gudule_42

Aug 27, 2006
France
thanks again bob.
smelling is nice I love that too, especially sneakers then they're really stinky. But, when I'm sniffing a really stinky and dirty old shoe, I'm so excited, I can't resist : I must lick and eat the whole feet filth... It's SO good... Did you try to eat old feet filth from shoe insole ?

solefriend

smelly female feet lover
Aug 26, 2002
Brussels, Belgium
Visit site
thanks again bob.
smelling is nice I love that too, especially sneakers then they're really stinky. But, when I'm sniffing a really stinky and dirty old shoe, I'm so excited, I can't resist : I must lick and eat the whole feet filth... It's SO good... Did you try to eat old feet filth from shoe insole ?
Yes, I did. It is exciting ! But once it is gone, what remains is not as exciting anylonger. :confused:

Bob

gudule_42

Aug 27, 2006
France
Did you try "toe liquor" : you put dirty stinky socks in spring water, you stir to put all the feet filth in the water and you drink that : it's fantastic ! very tasty...