Dirty Shoe Soles

Aug 25, 2002
NC
Visit site
Hello Everyone..

I was wondering what you thought about starting a thread of shoe sole pics of your wives, girlfriends or ohter womens shoes. If so I will get it started with Pics of the side and bottoms of my wifes shoes. Will do before and after being out to work or on the town as well as misc. dirty shoe sole pics.

I love to see all the good lickable stuff that gets on the soles of womens shoes.

Let me know your thoughts.

Step:pbbbbblt:

femcarpet

Aug 7, 2002
italy
Visit site
hi there, I think is a beautiful idea! I have no girlfriend or sister, but being a photographer I can try sometimes to get images of the soles of the shoes of my models. I'll look for shots to post inside this thread as soon as possible!

xlrt872b

Mar 10, 2004
Visit site
Used shoes on Ebay often have pictures of the soles. But they don't often have goo on them. You just see how worn they are.

Here's a good one because the right shoe might have a stain from crushing out a cigarette.

Last edited:

hhhmmm

Back home:)
Aug 24, 2002
Leaving Las Vegas
Visit site
Rick:

I have to tell you, those pics were awesome!!:pbbbbblt:

Lucky you, to be able to take care of those lovely looking soles!!:) Wish I were you!:)

Btw, what part of the world are at? Just curious . . . .:)

Thanks for the posts, and keep them coming:) Just love the sole shots like those that you have posted:)

Btw, she was standing on my face in the second pic, and was sliding off of my face, as the pic was being taken by her. I licked the soles of these tennies clean, many, many times. Unfortunately, we are not together any more:(

Anyway, loved the pics that you posted, and if you have any more, please keep them coming:)

hhhmmm:)