Do you like scat made straight or taken off the ground like this video?

May 3, 2017
The patio was full of dung! The slave was cruelly punished, after he had gathered all the shit, Domme trampled with his boot on the shit and rubbed all over his body, and all over his face was full of shit, she verbally humiliated the losing slave, calling him stinking pig, that's what he deserves and gave laughter to the slave pig! Then she orders the slave to run his tongue in his boot-laden boot, in addition to many spits and humiliations.

Links deleted - see rule 17 ;
(17) Stories & Discussion of Scat is allowed at MDFF in the Scat Stories & Discussion Forum ONLY (and, in no other forum at MDFF)....No visual images, including pictures, movies, clips, drawings, graphics etc depicting the use by one or more persons of shit/scat of any kind are permitted to be posted - nor, are links to any other place that depict visual images of scat allowed to be posted at MDFF.

Last edited by a moderator:

kopekkole

May 31, 2007
The patio was full of dung! The slave was cruelly punished, after he had gathered all the shit, Domme trampled with his boot on the shit and rubbed all over his body, and all over his face was full of shit, she verbally humiliated the losing slave, calling him stinking pig, that's what he deserves and gave laughter to the slave pig! Then she orders the slave to run his tongue in his boot-laden boot, in addition to many spits and humiliations.
Yes I love it

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2014
Not my cup of tea... Straigh from the asshole is the way to go for me... Women are superior beings and they shouldn't be degraded playing with their own shit like that. A female shit must go directly from a girl's ass to a slave's mouth without making any mess. For her it should be like using a regular toilet.

Aug 17, 2002
Germany
Would love it direkt from HER body as my wife and me have done in the past (but only 3 times. About this I`m very sorry because she has died in 2007).

Aug 17, 2002
Germany
But I must sayI hat it only in my mouth and face. Haven`t eat it. And : this act is noway so exciting in reality as it is in on´s mind while masturbating.

May 12, 2018
devon

Links deleted - see rule 17 ;
(17) Stories & Discussion of Scat is allowed at MDFF in the Scat Stories & Discussion Forum ONLY (and, in no other forum at MDFF)....No visual images, including pictures, movies, clips, drawings, graphics etc depicting the use by one or more persons of shit/scat of any kind are permitted to be posted - nor, are links to any other place that depict visual images of scat allowed to be posted at MDFF.
It would have to be forced whilst restrained and streight from the source, that way its more personal and humilliating