Donald Trump

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I have to ask what our US cousins think about him - many people in the UK think of him as a (dangerous ?) figure of fun (apart from the fact that his surname is also English slang for a fart !).

To me, he sems to be going for the "Boris Johnson" look, but there is only one person in the world that can carry off that look & that's Boris himself.

Still, sPutin seems to like him..........

Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
well, the general opinion i've been seeing online boils down to "maybe he'll be just bad enough to finally make people do something about money in politics."

that and the whole "easy target" fiasco.

wanderer109

Dec 7, 2002
Virginia US
Visit site
As a long time close observer of US politics and the practitioners thereof it is my opinion that Mr Trump is a braggart and a political buffoon whatever his business credentials might be. If the Republicans nominate him and not one of the able politicians currently in the running <I favor Marco Rubio for what that might be worth> the US will be in real danger both of lousy government <even compared with what we have now> and from impulsive reactions and sheer stupid lack of real knowledge. We can ill afford more clownishness at the top of the federal government.

stepoverme58

always in the way
Apr 28, 2006
As a long time close observer of US politics and the practitioners thereof it is my opinion that Mr Trump is a braggart and a political buffoon whatever his business credentials might be. If the Republicans nominate him and not one of the able politicians currently in the running <I favor Marco Rubio for what that might be worth> the US will be in real danger both of lousy government <even compared with what we have now> and from impulsive reactions and sheer stupid lack of real knowledge. We can ill afford more clownishness at the top of the federal government.
:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

My thoughts, exactly.

Nov 17, 2006
EU
MissLiLu.com
my biggest concerns is - he is not a politician, he came from business with , from my point of view, stupid idea that making "deals" in politics, he can do just exactly the same way he did in business.... as it is not the same.... completely unrelated - again - my pov. Drop the bar ground low or sky high , and after that u plz me so i do something. Some of the wars were started this way.... it looks dangerous to me and maybe it would work in eu, but i dont see this to work with rus or china for example ..... but its possible that with years he will get more experience in true Politics, and things will calm down.... the rest, to me its USA business whom they elected... he was elected so....