Double Session with Lady Joanne

Dec 13, 2008
Holland
I just returned from a double session with Lady Joanne and wanted to share some of my experiences with her other fans on this forum. I am only a recent member here, but I've known and visited her regularly over the past five years and have had some incredible sessions with her since I first met her, and this one was one of the most powerful I have had up until now. I asked for and got two intensive sessions of facesitting & faceriding, being smothered against her shapely ass, full weight trampling, being used as a footrest and footstool under her spike heels, being used as her spittoon, spanked, HOMed, being subjected to prolonged nipple and tickling torture, foot and leg worship, and as a treat for presumably good service, the chance to give her a prolonged massage under her firm instructions and brush her beautiful long blonde hair. I ache all over from the experience, but it was more than worth it. She really made me suffer at times during the two three hour sessions we had ( I literally saw stars and was gradually, but completely, broken down to the point of total surrender), but she also let me experience and enjoy what it is to be completely enraptured by someone who knows how to do what she does and really enjoys doing it; it was really indescribable! She is as warm as a sunny summer day, but can also be as hard as nails and as cold as ice when she wants to be and both sides of her personality come completely naturally and can alternate without warning.
Those of you who live close enough to the Ruhr area in Germany where she is located to sample her technique in person should consider booking a session with her; those who live too far to see her can get at least a good idea of what she's like from the posts she regularly makes here. Either way, she is one incredible Lady and I count myself extremely fortunate to know her and to be able to call her Mistress. I hope some of you will be able to experience the same, or at least will enjoy hearing a little about what a session with her is like.

Cheers to all and sincere thanks and warmest wishes to Lady Joanne for a(nother) wonderful experience!

redfox

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
I had a great session with her a few years back and she's a wonderful statuesque beautiful lady and a facesitting expert.
However, if you're an old fashioned kind of guy who likes a 'happy ending', then at that time it wasn't allowed, so I wouldn't return for another session. Maybe things have changed since then...

Dec 13, 2008
Holland
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, she is really fantastic and a beautiful and special Lady who is a real expert in what she does and loves doing it. That's for me a happy beginning and end and more than enough reason to go back for more. I can't wait to see her again next month.

redfox