DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS! 1er Clip en Francais!

Jan 13, 2007
clips4sale.com
Apres avoir eu tant de demande pour un clip en Francais, Voici enfin probablement un des meilleurs! Cette petite Britney est vraiment adorable! ;-)

Allez les Bleus! ;-) Si la réponse est bonne, j'en ferai plusieurs autres avec tout les modeles...DSL pour la description en Anglais...Laissez moi un p'ti commentaire ici please...Et donnez moi des news de ce clip!

Princess Britney always needs attention on her feet - (Hi Quality Version)

***BRITNEY'S HOT & SEXY FEET!***
***WHO SAID PERFECTION DOESN'T EXIST?***

MY GOD! I’M NOT SURE YOU’LL BE ABLE TO WATCH THIS CLIP ‘TILL THE END THE FIRST TIME YOU’LL WATCH IT...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?? BRITNEY IS JUST AWESOME ON THAT CLIP! She comes back from her work after a long day and explain her footslave how she had a long day and how her feet are problably HOT & SMELLY! It doesn’t llok like she really care about him...She takes off her boots and poses her HOT SOCKED FEET, RIGHT ON HIS FACE! She asks for kisses and for a cleaning job on her socks while she’s watching her favorite program on TV...That makes her relax after a long day with her boots..Little Britney always need SO MUCH ATTENTION on her feet...SHE’S A REAL PRINCESS! She takes off her socks after a good cleaning job on them...She’s now asking for kisses on her sweaty barefeet. She also asks her footslave to lick and clean the toejam between her toes...HOW CAN I REFUSE THAT TO LITTLE BRITNEY? A REAL PRINCESS DESERVES ALL THE ATTENTION SHE NEEDS ON HER FEET! It is just impossible to watch a movie with this Little Princess...GET THIS AMAZING CLIP NOW! (6:43 min.)

PREVIEW PICS HERE:
http://storeb.intermarkproductions.com/accounts6/8983/clip_images/DGIS_0165Hid.jpg

DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS:
http://clips4sale.com/store/8983

Jan 13, 2007
clips4sale.com
2e CLIP EN FRANCAIS SUR DREAMGIRLZ!

Voici un 2e Clip en Francais avec la magnifique Britney! Elle est tout simplement INCROYABLE! ;-)

Princess Britney still needs attention on her feet - (Hi Quality Version)

***BRITNEY'S FEET AFTER WORK!***
***SHE NEEDS SO MUCH ATTENTION ON HER FEET!***

MY GOD! THIS LITTLE PRINCESS IS TOTALLY AWESOME! SHE GETS ME TOTALLY CRAZY WITH HER FEET! Little Britney is coming back from her work downtown. She works as a barmaid in a club and trust me, SHE KNOWS HOW TO GET A LOT OF TIPS! ;-) She had to work all night with her black boots so she explains me how her feet are suffering inside after a shift like that. She probably knows i’m just dying to smell her feet! She’s watching television then she takes off her boots. HER SOCKED FEET WERE SO HOT! JUST A LITTLE WET & MOISTY AFTER AN 8 HOURS IN HER BOOTS! WOW! She just poses them on my face and doing herself a feet massage on my nose. WOW! THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE! ;-) The smell of her feet were just PERFECT! After she rubs her stinky white socks on my face for a moment, she takes them off to ask for little kisses on her sweet barefeet. WHAT A PRINCESS THIS LITTLE BRITNEY! THE PERFECTION AGAIN! (3:45 min.)

DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8983