Ebony BBW Trample

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
squeezemeflat.deviantart.com
Hello footboy101!

Thank you very much for your very interesting links... Just dared to open them as I am always very careful with opening links...

I like to see BBW trampling clips, but I have found for me 140 to 150 lb range to be my favorite weight to be under.
Same with me, nevertheless I have to admit as a weight and pressure fetish guy I am still getting nervous about seeing scenes like these and imagine to be under all three at the same time (I had done it in a session with QueenRaqui and two heavy friends of her in 2005). Especially with the weight concentrated on the stomach as here and the very exciting buttdrops! Just my thing...

Excellent and thanks for sharing!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Aug 30, 2002
Visit site
Yes, thanks from me as well! I love BBW, and love being crushed by them. I wish there were more facestanding clips with BBW, as my wife stands on my face fairly often, though she's only about 250.

I'd love to be under an overwhelming crushing force like all three of the ones pictured in these clips.

Ah, I can dream. thanks again!

Stegoman

colonist

Feb 12, 2005
Visit site
Although I think I might be able to handle the great Bunny Glamazon for a bit...

Bunny Glamazon
Bunny is the best...She has produced some incredible trampling and sitting videos in the past especially in Japan. Unfortunately she doesn't do trampling and full weight sitting videos very often...it is a shame really...:xmad:

Does any one know for sure how much Bunny weighs? Her site claims 220 pounds but I am not sure ( I think she weighs a bit less than that)

footboy101

Nov 1, 2002
www.footfetishbook.com
Bunny is the best...She has produced some incredible trampling and sitting videos in the past especially in Japan. Unfortunately she doesn't do trampling and full weight sitting videos very often...it is a shame really...:xmad:

Does any one know for sure how much Bunny weighs? Her site claims 220 pounds but I am not sure ( I think she weighs a bit less than that)
I'm not sure, but where's she's well over six feet tall with a rather buxom build, it wouldn't be hard to imagine her 220 or more...