ELLIN BARKIN rubs her feet into his face! (requested by Menial)

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
Menial

I believe this is what you were talking about. From the 1993 film "Mac".
Ellen likes this young sketch artist and gets a little carried away while posing for him. Meanwhile the guy's brother enjoys watching through the keyhole. I always loved Ellin's sexy long-toed feet. If only the scene was longer! :pbbbbblt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bposAMRbQ4

Last edited:

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
Thanks, Solebro! I can't say much because I'm watching the UFC 100. It should be something. And "we are live from the sold out Mandalay Bay Arena... "

But... many thanks, indeed!

Feb 25, 2004
georgia, usa
Visit site
THANKS Solebro,

I could have sworn the scene was longer!!!! Strange what the memory does, isn't it.

STILL, a good 3 seconds :)

I guess no one else liked it. I would have put it up there with Uma Thurman's Johnny B Goode feet in face moment. You know, CONTACT as opposed to JUST a "sighting".

Menial

jgrass1

Professional Footstool
Feb 14, 2007
ramonfacefull.com
That is an awesome scene! I love finding foot on face scenes like this in movies. I wish Hollywood would make scenes like this more and more. Oh well. All we can really do is hope and search. Perhaps I can find gems in older movies like this one.

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
THANKS Solebro,

I could have sworn the scene was longer!!!! Strange what the memory does, isn't it.

STILL, a good 3 seconds :)

I guess no one else liked it. I would have put it up there with Uma Thurman's Johnny B Goode feet in face moment. You know, CONTACT as opposed to JUST a "sighting".

Menial
No problem. I'm glad I found it. If you can think of anything else, let me know. Like everyone else, I'm always looking to add to my collection. :beer: