Execution trample

scott64

Sep 12, 2018
I sure this have been discussed before, but what does everyone think of a fatal trample as a form of execution? I picture a room when the prisoner is tied down on the floor flat on his back so he cant move. The executioner walks in and stands over him. She can do it slowly and drag it out making it extremely painful. I sure this would be a horrible death and very painful.

scott64

Sep 12, 2018
I posted it for discussion. What injuries would he have? How long would it take? Im sure it would be very painful if she was to drag it out.
I would love to hear from any women that would be willing to do it under the right circumstance.

scott64

Sep 12, 2018
Not looking to engage in this, But develop a realistic understanding of what it would be like to be executed in this manner,

Jun 1, 2009
Given a choice its the way I'd want to go. Really slow too. Al least the last thing you'd see would be her long beautiful legs and sexy feet.

scott64

Sep 12, 2018
So you are tied down on the floor, flat on your back and you cant move. She starts kicking your rib cage til one of them breaks. SNAP! And she knows right when the break is. She casually puts her foot right on top of it. slowly increasing the pressure.

Ste Letto

Aug 28, 2002
Visit site
Imagine a framework of blades, criss crossing to form a grid of 10cm by 10 cm squares. A man is strapped on his back naked upon this. A glass plaform is laid over him. 10 women, barefoot, in mini skirts and blouses step onto the glass plate. The first stands over his groin. The next on his belly, radiating outward until their weight effectively dices him.

Sauur

Aug 8, 2004
Visit site
Death comes from three possible ways I'm thinking.

1. Asphyxiation (trample to the throat, crushing your windpipe, trample of your ribs until it breaks a rib into your lung and you drown in blood
2. Head trauma, a stomps to the head creating swelling that eventually leads to brain death.
3. Stomps to the chest creating arrhythmia and kills you via heart attack.