Exposed to vanilla friends.

Aug 22, 2018
Has anyone been exposed to you’re vanilla friends or coworkers before? I have some stories as well would love to know if it’s happened to anyone else.

May 24, 2012
Goddess Sara exposed me to many of her vanilla friends,her mom, and two of my friends. Its so much more humiliating when people not into femdom find out. They all view me as lower than toejam now with some joining in to use me and some that just look at me like dirt. I honestly love it, but at times its disheartening. I do have experiences involving being exposed and used, but I am busy serving Goddess Sara and her boyfriend tonight. I may post some tomorrow if I have the time.

Aug 22, 2018
Goddess Sara exposed me to many of her vanilla friends,her mom, and two of my friends. Its so much more humiliating when people not into femdom find out. They all view me as lower than toejam now with some joining in to use me and some that just look at me like dirt. I honestly love it, but at times its disheartening. I do have experiences involving being exposed and used, but I am busy serving Goddess Sara and her boyfriend tonight. I may post some tomorrow if I have the time.

Aug 22, 2018
I love it. I can’t post these pictures I believe I’m still new to this forum but all my vanilla friends found out all of them made me pay for their shoes/food. They would tell me when other people were laughing at me. All my friends are still college age so there all broke haha, so all of them knew everything. I had an old Misstress on Twitter text my friends and tell her how nasty I am and they all used me after.

obeisance

Sep 7, 2003
Visit site
I serve two Mistresses (mother & daughter) their families and select friends have all seen me serve. Once a week I attend the daughters house to do housework and ironing, her vanilla boyfriend is always present and is happy for me to be there. There is a massive power exchange when we discuss sport/current affairs whilst ironing his clothes especially his underpants. He used to ask me to make him a coffee but now he tells me.

Dec 12, 2004
uk
Visit site
i serve Master and Mistress as their maid and slave,they have a son aged 25 who i have never met until one fateful sunday a few months ago.As i was cleaning my owners shoes and boots in the kitchen i heard a car pull into the driveway ,car doors slamming shut and then the kitchen door opening and in walked their son with his girlfriend Emma who both looked at me,a 50 year old man dressed in a maids uniform on his knees cleaning footwear.After being introduced to him and his girlfriend and serving them food and drink i was told to get back to my chores.Emma came into the kitchen followed by Mistress,they went outside for a few moments before coming back into the kitchen,Emma threw a pair of Rubber Fishing Waders at me and a pair of Rubber Hunter Wellingtons and just said "Clean them" before going back into the lounge.

May 24, 2012
All of you replys are so hot and I can definitely relate to them all, I have been exposed by my ex girlfriend turned Goddess in similar ways and its so shocking how those not into the lifestyle quickly get into it huh. Before I got into the lifestyle full time I always thought those not into femdom/dom/sub stuff would be turned off or just feel awkward when we are outed infront of them, but going by your experiences and my own thats usually not how it goes. I think it just goes to show how us submissives are naturally just made to serve non submissive or dominate people.

I have the true story of how Goddess Sara, my current owner exposed me to her mom posted in my thread titled "im a real lifeslave to my ex girlfriend, Goddess Sara" if any of you guys are interested in reading that. I would also love to hear the details of how you all were exposed to vanilla people and their reactions. I may post tomorrow the story of how Goddess Sara exposed me to my own best friend and how he became dom toward me and eventually stopped looking at me as a best friend and more of a looser slave. In the end he had me serving him and his girlfriend when he "rented" me from Goddess Sara.

Dec 12, 2004
uk
Visit site
All of you replys are so hot and I can definitely relate to them all, I have been exposed by my ex girlfriend turned Goddess in similar ways and its so shocking how those not into the lifestyle quickly get into it huh. Before I got into the lifestyle full time I always thought those not into femdom/dom/sub stuff would be turned off or just feel awkward when we are outed infront of them, but going by your experiences and my own thats usually not how it goes. I think it just goes to show how us submissives are naturally just made to serve non submissive or dominate people.

I have the true story of how Goddess Sara, my current owner exposed me to her mom posted in my thread titled "im a real lifeslave to my ex girlfriend, Goddess Sara" if any of you guys are interested in reading that. I would also love to hear the details of how you all were exposed to vanilla people and their reactions. I may post tomorrow the story of how Goddess Sara exposed me to my own best friend and how he became dom toward me and eventually stopped looking at me as a best friend and more of a looser slave. In the end he had me serving him and his girlfriend when he "rented" me from Goddess Sara.

Would love to read about your experiences,i have quite a few myself.

May 24, 2012
Would love to read about your experiences,i have quite a few myself.
I have been working on the time when Goddess Sara exposed me to my best friend, but ive only had 20 minuets here and there so it may be a few more days before I can get it finished. I can post what I have so far, but its only 75% done. I would also love to read about your experiences if you have the time to type them up.

Dec 12, 2004
uk
Visit site
I have been working on the time when Goddess Sara exposed me to my best friend, but ive only had 20 minuets here and there so it may be a few more days before I can get it finished. I can post what I have so far, but its only 75% done. I would also love to read about your experiences if you have the time to type them up.
Yes i would love to read what you have done so far,it will be the weekend before i can write one of my experiences,i will probably write about the time Master and Mistress exposed me to my neighbours who became friends of theirs

May 24, 2012
One evening a few years ago best friend, that I now call Master Travis showed up at my house unannounced while Goddess Sara and Master Sean were having sex in my living room. (I have a really nice over sized wide couch)
The front door opens into the living room and Master Travis must have heard through the door who he still thought was my girlfriends voice moaning while a males voice that was not mine moaned and talked dirty to her. As they were mid fuck he opened the unlocked door and confronted them both. He began yelling and was very upset Goddess Sara was cheating on his best friend right in his best friends own home.

I imagine this must have startled and upset Goddess Sara and Master Sean, but Goddess Sara already wanting to ruin every shred of my life and relationships I had with my friends and family stayed calm and started telling him the truth. I dont know if Master Sean was still "in" her at that moment, but at the least they were both naked on my couch.

This whole time I was right down the hallway with my head hovering over the water in the toilet bowl that was full of Goddess Sara's piss and shit. Goddess had recently used the bathroom and cruelly ordered me to sniff her waste while she went to enjoy amazing sex with "a real man who doesn't sniff literal shit" on my own couch in my own living room. She really gets off on having me suffer while she enjoys pleasure, and as terrible as it is, I love it.

I soon hear Goddess Sara tell Master Travis to calm down and listen. She tells him she dumped his looser friend and now I am simply her and her boyfriends bitch. I heard my best friend almost stutter as Goddess Sara went on to throw more sat lt in the would by adding that "He worships us both as if we were his religion and he does anything we say" After that a pause fell over the room, Master Travis must have been trying to process everything and was trying to decide if Goddess Sara was telling the truth. Between her naked body,Master Sean's naked body, and what he was just told it must have been the most surreal experience for him.

After maybe 6 seconds he said thats bullshit and that she must be crazy and she needs to pack her things and leave right now, and added that he is going to call me and expose her right now.

I knew what was about to happen, and as he was dialing my number Goddess Sara called out to me saying "stop sniffing my shit and come out here looser" I was frozen with fear and my face turned beat red. I knew what I had to do, but Travis and I had such history and were close. To make it worse he was definitely not a submissive man and would not be able to relate or understand why I enjoyed serving people who are better than me, especially my ex girlfriend and her man.

I took too long to come out and Master Sean yelled back "WORM GET OUT HERE NOW OR I WILL COME BACK THERE AND YOU WONT LIKE WHAT HAPPENS" I knew Master Sean had a temper and imagined him stomping my face into mush under his big manly feet and that was enough motivation to go out and face my best friend and confess everything. I crawled down the hallway with my eyes on the floor and as soon as I got through the living room door Master Travis yelled in shock,horror, and rage, "WHAT THE FUCK" as I crawled over to the couch,naked and knelt at my owners bare feet awaiting instructions. I could not look Master Travis in the eye and Goddess Sara let out a sexy sadistic laugh and said "see, your best friend is a pathetic little bitch who willingly begged me to get a real man and here we are, making sweet love on his couch while he kneels in my bathroom with his face in my toilet!" I was so embarrassed and wanted to just disappear.

Travis was stunned and Master Sean was annoyed his sex was interrupted and asked in an aggravated voice if Travis had any other questions, and if not to please leave "His" house or take "His slave" to the back and sort things out, he didnt care as long as he could get back to banging his sexy girlfriend in peace. That assertiveness against another alpha male turned Goddess Sara on and I could see her biting her lip and wanting to jump back on Master Seans thick dick.

Travis didnt seem to know what to say, but finally said I need a minuet with my friend alone in a very agitated tone.

Master Sean said sure thing and with that Travis walked to the back and Goddess Sara pushed my face away with her sex sweat covered foot and said in a mocking tone "dont have too much fun with your friend now" and I became even more aware on how awkward it was going to be to crawl back to where my best friend was and explain everything while I was naked (my cloths were in the basement so I couldn't just get dressed)

As I crawled into my old room, now turned my ex girlfriend and her mans room I still could not look Master Travis in the eye and found my self on my hands and knees looking at his huge feet in flipflops. Being completely honest I did always think his feet were kinda hot, he is a huge dude, 6'3, massive shoulders, and size 13 double wide feet with perfect long meaty toes and soft looking soles that he must get pedicured or atleast use a pedegg on.

I am honestly not attracted to the rest of a man above the ankles, but when men have sexy feet like he does my beta slave side shows through and I do want to worship those alpha men feet. I guess most would say that makes me gay, but I dont want to suck dick or be plowed, its just my submissive side knows real men are better than me and that makes me want to worship their feet, preferably in the presence of their girlfriends. I never use to be like that, but after the first serious girlfriend I had made me serve her bf I honestly knew my place was under both alpha men and womens feet and learned to enjoy man feet.

As soon as I realized Master Travis was going to let me speak first I decided to apologize for keeping my submissive side hidden and for not letting him know Goddess Sara now ruled my life sooner. Surprisingly he said noting after my apology and I got the courage to look up and see he had his huge hand covering his face as he thought what to say next. I quickly looked around for something to cover myself with but found nothing as I had just cleaned Goddess Sara and Master Sean's room.

I couldn't take the humiliation any longer, and as selfish as it was, I needed to add my fetishes to the situation to take the edge off. I joked and said "atleast you know you can ask me for foot rubs at anytime now" That brought a defeated/disgusted "Wow" from my best friend and I felt so foolish. I quickly said, " jokes aside I know this is a lot to take in, and probably a disappointment finding out im into this kinky shit, but im still the same guy you always knew, you just know my darkest secrets now"

Travis finally spoke a full sentence and said "I just dont know how to handle this, I mean look at this, my best friend is kneeling naked infront of me after I just watched his Girlfriend and some guy fuck and sit naked on your couch and tell me what a looser you are"

As soon as he said looser I knew the relationship I had enjoyed with Travis was now over, I tried to save it by saying how my kinks are separate from who I really am, but he didnt buy it. I then asked, still looking at his huge feet "whats going to happen now?" he just laughed a defeated somewhat disgusted laugh and said he was going to go home once "those two" are done out there and that I should probably never talk to him again. I felt like a truck was just dropped on me and I didnt know what to say, but I could tell Travis was done with me so I decided to try to keep him in my life the only way I knew how. I told him I honestly understood why he could not be friends with me after everything he just saw and learned, and I added if he changed his mind or even wanted to use me like Goddess Sara or Master Sean did it would be the least I could do. I even confessed that I had fantasized in the past about him and his girlfriend beating me up and making me serve them. To my surprise he did not even acknowledge my confession and just got upset and said "well what the fuck DO you do for them beside let them fuck on your couch". I cringed and could see myself through his eyes and how pathetic I must have looked. I felt defeated and focused on his toes and said "I honestly do everything they demand of me, some things I am into fetish wise, and some that disgust or hurt me but I still enjoy because I get off on being treated like shit, especially by those im close to"

After a pause he said in a disgusted tone, "and what might those things be?" My throat finished going completely dry as I decided to spill it all out fast, like quickly ripping a bandage off a wound. I also hoped deep down he might hear something he liked in my confession and maybe call me up to do sometime after he cooled down.

"I lick both of their feet clean,eat scum from their shoes,let them stomp my face and body hard under their feet, give them as much money as they want for their dates, let them live here free of charge, pick up their messes,cook them breakfast in bed, let them punch and kick me as hard as they want, and with a short pause added the three things I was forced to also do and knew would destroy any shred of respect Travis might have had left for me. I also eat Sara's farts,lick her ass, and serve as Sean's "cock sucking cumdump" as he calls me. I instantly regretted telling my best friend I ate my ex girlfriends farts and licked her asshole ontop of everything else, and to add that I was forced to be a cock sucking cumdump for her man made me want to die right then and there.

As I finished my confession my eyes were still on his huge toes and I desperately wanted to worm over to his feet, grab his powerful ankles, and shower his meaty toes with kisses while begging him to understand that I cant help that I was borne submissive and that I wish I was just normal. That I was sorry for fantasizing about serving him and his girlfriend and that I just cant help my desires to submit to alpha people. I ofcourse did not do that, though maybe I should have as what he did next was even more unexpected and painful to both my pride (not that I had almost anyleft) and to my face. Without saying a word I watched as those huge feet walked a few steps over to my bowed face and in the blink of an eye pulled back and kicked me so hard in the face that I saw stars. I fell to my side and yelled out in pain but was cut short as my former best friends huge flipflop shod foot stomped my unprepared face hard.
Keep in mind Im a weak, small built guy with a lower pain tolerance and Travis is a mountain of a man, so when I heard him ask if this was the kind of fucked up shit I was into I was too dazed to respond quickly. This seemed to make Travis even more upset and he stomped my face again, this time keeping his disgusting filth covered flipflop on my face. I then heard him tell me im a disgusting pig for being into this shit and that I should have never became his friend to start with.

It was in that moment, with my best friend's huge flip flop covered foot on my face and my nose and face throbbing in pain, that was when I realized not only had he just threw away all the happy memories we had together, but also that I did not deserve to have non submissive friends of family, that im lower than an insect to alpha men and women and if im not submitting to them that I need to stay out of their lives and not pretend to be a normal guy. I felt liberated but crushed all at the same time. I let my submissive side take over and managed to apologize from under his flipflop, saying that I was sorry for ever thinking I was worthy of being his friend and that I deserve to die under his foot right then and there for deceiving him. To my discomfort he took his flipflop covered foot off my face and looked down at me like I was more disgusting than any maggot that could have ever existed and said, you know what, this is disgusting, I dont know why I just gave you what you probably enjoyed but thats it, you have wasted enough of my life and your not getting anymore of it.
With that my best friend walk out of the room, told Goddess Sara and Master Sean to have a "good fucking life" and slammed the front door hard. The submissive high I had was wearing off somewhat and I began to really regret not trying to save some face and instead trying to set it up where I could atleast stay in my best friends life as a slave if nothing else. As I was touching my bleeding nose I heard Goddess Sara call for me to come out immediately. She was beaming with excitement and I could tell what she had done and overheard gave her a massive power rush. She began to say how she just had the biggest orgasm ever hearing and knowing she ruined the strongest relationship I had left and that I had to crawl to her feet right now and thank her for doing such a thing! I felt so broken but aroused as I kissed my ex girlfriends stinky, post sex sweat covered feet and thanked her for ruining the most important relationship I had left. She pushed the ball of her foot on my bleeding nose and laughed when I recoiled in pain.

Thats all I have gotten done so far, but there is much more Goddess Sara and Master Sean did that evening to "celebrate" me loosing my bestfriend.

May 24, 2012
Yes i would love to read what you have done so far,it will be the weekend before i can write one of my experiences,i will probably write about the time Master and Mistress exposed me to my neighbours who became friends of theirs
Im looking forward to it!

Dec 12, 2004
uk
Visit site
Absolutley Wonderful,Thank-You so much for a great confession,i hope Travis and His girlfriend use you well,i shall get my pathetic life as a slave written up by tomorrow.

May 24, 2012
Absolutley Wonderful,Thank-You so much for a great confession,i hope Travis and His girlfriend use you well,i shall get my pathetic life as a slave written up by tomorrow.
Thank you for the kind words rubbermac, Im really looking forward to hearing of your pathetic slave life!

As for your comment on how you hope Travis and his girlfriend use me well, it always gives me such a strange but amazing feeling when a fellow submissive sides with my cruel superiors and says something like you did, I mean they all treat me like dirt but you guys simply state the truth when you say things like you hope they use me well, or as osman said on one of my other posts that I should work hard to earn extra money for my cruel ex girlfriend and her man to go on a vacation ive always dreamed of.
You are both right of course, my superiors are all worth so much more than myself and I know its completely natural that they treat me like trash. I know I deserve to dedicate my inferior life to make their much more important lives that much better, I really do. I guess I just expected maybe some sympathy from my fellow submissives, but im happy you guys dont sugar coat things, it gives me motivation to work that much harder and submit that much further to my superiors and thats what matters in the end anyway! Thank you both for helping me keep perspective!

Anyway I was exposed to Master Travis years ago and I have since served Him and his girlfriend, Goddess Emiley many times, and I may work on those accounts after I get the time to finish the story above. For now its back to work making money for Goddess Sara and Master Sean!

rogdog

Nov 9, 2012
This happened some years ago when me and my then girlfriend (Mistress privately only, or so I thought) were at a party After a while, my Mistress bumped into one of her sisters (who I'd met several times before and was a friend to me) and all 3 of us sat down to drink When we were done partying, my Mistress told me to wait for a bit while she and her sister roamed around for a bit. I sort of insisted that I want to accompany them as I had nothing else to do, so then all of a sudden her sister suggested to my Mistress (not even looking at me while saying this) that "maybe we should tie our shoes to his face and have him crawl on the floor behind us while we chill". I appeared shocked (but was sooo happy inside). My Mistress just laughed at this suggestion. I tried to appear calm and brushed it off playfully and said "no no then I'll wait here instead". To that her sister replied "then we should tie you up under the table so you don't escape". I got majorly turned on by her words and my Mistress just kept laughing. They went ahead leaving me there waiting for them.

I won't call this as being exposed, but I realised only at that moment about the extent to which my Mistress had discussed/told her sister about our activities. After that episode, I started fantasizing about worshipping Mistress and her sister together but never really got the opportunity. I even fantasized about worshipping Mistress and another man & her sister and her lover all 4 dominating me under their superior feet and me acting as their group/shared foot cuck. Hopefully someday!

Last edited:
May 24, 2012
This happened some years ago when me and my then girlfriend (Mistress privately only, or so I thought) were at the mall. After a while, my Mistress bumped into one of her cousin sisters (who I'd met several times before and was a friend to me) and all 3 of us sat down to get some food. When we were done eating, my Mistress told me to wait at the table itself while she and her sister shopped around for a bit. I sort of insisted that I want to accompany them as I had nothing else to do, so then all of a sudden her sister suggested to my Mistress (not even looking at me while saying this) that "maybe we should tie our shoes to his face and have him crawl on the floor behind us while we shop". I appeared shocked (but was sooo happy inside). My Mistress just laughed at this suggestion. I tried to appear calm and brushed it off playfully and said "no no then I'll wait here instead". To that her sister replied "then we should tie you up under the table so you don't escape until we're done shopping". I got majorly turned on by her words and my Mistress just kept laughing. They went ahead leaving me there waiting for them.

I won't call this as being exposed, but I realised only at that moment about the extent to which my Mistress had discussed/told her cousin about our activities. After that episode, I started fantasizing about worshipping Mistress and her cousin together but never really got the oppurtunity. I even fantasized about worshipping Mistress and another man & her cousin and her lover all 4 dominating me under their superior feet and me acting as their group/shared foot cuck. Hopefully someday!
I love that your mistress told her sister about your activities and how quickly she took to it! It sounds like her sister really wanted to have you worship her. Its a shame it did not work out that way, but still awesome that she wanted to try it out. Hopefully one day you will get to worship at the feet of those four, us submissives belong under superior peoples feet debasing ourselves for their pleasure.

rogdog

Nov 9, 2012
I love that your mistress told her sister about your activities and how quickly she took to it! It sounds like her sister really wanted to have you worship her. Its a shame it did not work out that way, but still awesome that she wanted to try it out. Hopefully one day you will get to worship at the feet of those four, us submissives belong under superior peoples feet debasing ourselves for their pleasure.

I surely belong at their feet.

Last edited: