Face and body sitting in tv

Norm

RUSH! R&R Hall of Fame!
Oct 10, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale
Visit site
That first clip frustrates me. Why do these idiot guys always turn their heads away at the last minute?
Don't they know they're seconds away from true bliss?

Last edited:

mrtramplefantasy

Fantasy into Reality
May 24, 2009
Denver
clips4sale.com
i was wondering if anybody has seen this show that was pretty old it use to be in cartoon network. The show called cow and chicken. They have human parents and chicken and cow got stuck in couch and the mom came in and sat on the chicken head thinking its a pillow. I was like 15 or 14 when I seen that

I've posted this a while back, it's from a dutch improv show called "De Vloer Op".
It was deleted from youtube, but I found it again on another site.
I hope the link works

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=9557412&start=0:00:30&end=0:08:43

story:
She became a hooker because she was kicked out of high school by her principal. A couple of years later she meets him again, but this time as her client. They don't recognize eachother at first. He asks her if she would sit on his face and sing a couple of nursery rhymes, which she does. But then she recognizes him and the story takes a twist.

This was improvised, and he actually asked her if she would sit on him, not on his face. She decided to sit on his face.

This was on regular daytime tv.

Last edited:

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Oct 31, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
There's a BBC production called "Cavegirl" starring Stacy Cadman. There is a scene in the episode "New Bands" when her and her girlfriends sit on the chest of two male friends. I used to have screen caps long ago but lost them and haven't been able to find them online since. :(