Face Fart Chamber Update and More Feedback Wanted

smotherbrat

I love to sit on faces!!
Aug 23, 2008
SW Michigan
clips4sale.com
We are looking into the zoning right now....can anyone with just a touch of legal background give feeback on this!!!! If the women stays completely clothed and the guy is restrained with consent and she sits on a device that holds his head in place and farts.....other then being weird as hell...is there anything agist the law here or that would require speacial zoning??? I'm going on a limb here and saying because this kinds of business has never exsisted there is nothing speacial we need!!!! Feed back pleaese...if your a tad lost...read the post below that says face fart chamber!!!!!

smotherbrat

I love to sit on faces!!
Aug 23, 2008
SW Michigan
clips4sale.com
eventually we would like people to be able to experiance that who want to....thats always been our dilelma....can someone pay to have that done? Your can't for obvious resons pay someone for a BJ but can you pay someone to fart in your face? LOL

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
As far as your particular scenario and the exchange of money for services rendered, the laws would only apply when the face of one person comes into actual physical contact with the genital/anal region of the other person.

Which sure sounds like the case in this scenario.

buttman86

Jul 4, 2009
So it sounds like you could do it at point blank range as long as you didn't touch. But what about doing it bare-assed? You would probably need a similar license as a strip club would, and some men would certainly pay a lot more to have it done nude. You should be able to call your local government office (city hall, county council, etc.) and if they don't know the answer they should know who would.
No one could give you as sound advice as a practicing attorney in your state though. You can find one in the yellow pages and many offer free consultations. It sounds like you may need some licensing though, and the right lawyer can help you with that.

smotherbrat

I love to sit on faces!!
Aug 23, 2008
SW Michigan
clips4sale.com
I don't think we want to do anything bare asses....cuz the talent were getting is right off the streets....i have been asking hot college students this question and have been getting great results, "if you got paid 20 dollars each time you could fart on some random guys face who you would never have to see again, would you?" I thought orginally is would be like 1 or 2 % but its creeping more towards 33% now!!!!!!

buttman86

Jul 4, 2009
I don't think we want to do anything bare asses....cuz the talent were getting is right off the streets....i have been asking hot college students this question and have been getting great results, "if you got paid 20 dollars each time you could fart on some random guys face who you would never have to see again, would you?" I thought orginally is would be like 1 or 2 % but its creeping more towards 33% now!!!!!!
That's certainly understandable. Maybe you could have the girls down to their panties or a thong or g-string though? That would probably have the same legal requirements, if any, as doing it with pants on, and you would attract a lot more customers. But I do hope that you're wildly successful and will eventually consider expanding what you offer once you get a few girls working for you on a regular basis. Only a small percentage of guys would pay to have a girl fart on their face, but if you're the only legitimate business that offers it then those people will travel across the country and pay top dollar.
Many potential customers might be very concerned if you plan to film the sessions and sell them online though. If you're planning on that then you might want to offer slightly more expensive private sessions with no camera or where the footage could be bought by the customer only.

orlock

Bounty Hunter
Dec 28, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Smotherbrat, Underneath1 is 100% correct with his views on the matter in terms of the legality, i'll further add though that your gonzo style idea for this fetish might sound like a good idea, it's still a hit or miss, considering many clips of such nature exist for free on sites such as Youtube.

Defunct TV show's like Girls Behaving Badly (US), Girls Behaving Bad (Canadian Version, More Risque), Rad Girl's etc have done girl, face/mouth farting random guy in public with a few of these clips floating around, here's one... http://revver.com/video/241555/may-i-fart-in-your-mouth-on-fuse-rad-girls/

It seems like more and more fetish sites are getting into this Face Farting thing, from my observation though Fart Fantasy girls, and it's two shining stars Holly, and Berlin seem to have the Fart game on lock, quietly taking the reigns from Taylor St. Claires Fart Girls. I don't know if those girls (Holly, Berlin) have some serious lactose intolerance or are on a Whey protein diet, but to fart constantly without fail for 5+ minutes is beyond belief...