Facesit Pass Out - How Dangerous Is it?

Jun 24, 2009
I've read a lot about various breath control games and the difference between cutting off blood flow to the brain and oxygen flow. It's my understanding that cutting off blood flow (via choking or other activities) is downright dangerous whereas cutting off oxygen flow via facesitting may not be as dangerous.

Like many of you, I've had the fantasy of being knocked out cold by a beautiful hottie sitting on my face like a throne while ignoring my desperate pleas for oxygen. I heard that right before passing out, you'll hear a ringing in the ears and see tunnel vision usually a moment briefly before you go out cold.

But the question is - assuming you trust the girl and she gets off my face immediately, what are the risks? Is it a guarantee that once she gets off my face that I'll be ok? Or is there a chance at death? And if there is a chance at death, how slim is it?

The fantasy is exciting, but the reality may be more than I or any of us can handle. I have no problem taking some risks, but I want to be as safe as possible.

Any input?

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
This was discussed in detail on these forums a while back. The simple fact is is that yes it is dangerous and yes you could die. I don't know the actual probability and obviously it also depends somewhat on whether the girl does know that your unconcious and lets you get some air, but it's risky and really depends on whether you're prepared to risk your life for your fantasy. There may be some on this board who've experienced it, but obviously you wouldn't know about the ones where it went badly wrong....

Sauur

Aug 8, 2004
Visit site
I've actually heard the opposite that blood chokes are not as dangerous (assuming the dom lets go right away). That in martial arts tournaments and such they are fairly commonly used. I could be wrong though.

Personally I have been choked out (blood choke accidental) by a hooker. It was a very weird feeling, I either forget what it felt like or it happened super fast that there was no warning. One second I'm in the scene the next I feel like I just woke up from a nap in that half-dream like state. Another 15 seconds I was fully alert and aware.

I've tried being passed out. I had my mouth duct taped shut and one arm tied down. The girl was easily over 200 had me pinned and pinched my nose shut. Apparently my muffled screams were easily heard and she let go and I was too chicken to go through with it. The panic was... SCARY. At that moment I wanted it to stop more then anything.

Jun 24, 2009
Thanks guys. I've read a lot on the internet and it seems more doctors are animate that it's dangerous than not. However, some have said that if you're going to play to the point of passing out, make sure you're doing it with a partner and not by yourself. It seems like fainting from lack of oxygen usually isn't fatal, but there does appear to be a risk factor involved. I'm starting to suspect that it's just not worth the risk :(

I too recently asked a girl to make me pass out...and I think I almost did. And though she had me bound and ignored my safe signals (she did ask me if that was ok prior to doing it and I obliged), I was able to pull my head to the side to catch a breath after some serious struggling. I'll tell you though, my neck and jaw hurt for days afterwards. This was the most intense smothering session I ever had.

She allegedly made a guy pass out before under her and got up immediately and slapped him in the face and he was fine. I almost went through with it...but thankfully was able to escape when the panic was too much for me to bear. She said next time she will mummify me so I can't escape and just sit there while I go out. It's tempting, but now I'm having second thoughts...

Jun 24, 2009
I just watched the video and couldn't help but get turned on by it. So this proves it can be done without dying, but it doesn't exactly answer how dangerous it is. Plus, I think being choked out by cutting off the blood supply and passed out by lack of oxygen are different yes?

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
I don't know much about this, but it may be that the difference is is that if you are smothered your heart is still delivering blood, with a reducing amount of oxygen in it, to the brain. As the lungs aren't getting any fresh oxygen, the amount your heart is pumping to the brain reduces as the oxygen in the blood is depleted.
Whereas with strangulation you not only get the above but also the arteries to the brain are constricted so there is even less blood getting to the brain, so I would think you'd become unconcious quicker....
For the record, I'm no expert partly because I'm not into it, I like my nose up against the front of the girls panties so I can smell her...I don't enjoy it when I can't breathe, the smell is important for me.

Sauur

Aug 8, 2004
Visit site
Being smothered seems to be a very violent thing that happens to your body. Blood choke... your just down. I'm not a doctor but given how common blood chokes are in certain martial arts/fighting styles I think its pretty safe. AGAIN have to know the partner your still going to be completely helpless...

Hyamacar

Dec 31, 2008
I like my nose up against the front of the girls panties so I can smell her...I don't enjoy it when I can't breathe, the smell is important for me.
Me too, i like the smell...but i have also other side.
I like the the pain what the weight will cause after long sitting, nothing is more sexual to me, than looong fullweight sitting atop of my head, so that i can feel pressure of her ass bulging on my head, and only breath which i get comes through smelling panties.

Without breath, i only can enjoy sitting situation so short times, that sitting doesnt have time to start hurt :(

dj7

Mar 4, 2003
SOUTH WEST ENGLAND
Visit site
not beig able to breath is just as important as full weight for me.

always get the girl to wear jeans and sit full weight, so pressure is maximum and no air can be had.

i can hold my breath for about 2.5 mins at a time so its good lying there thinking "is she gonna get up before i pass out?" whilst at the same time thinking "fuck, my nose really feels like its gonna snap" :devil: