Facesitting in the Montreal Area

Jun 27, 2012
Hello.

For the past 20 years or so, I've been enamoured with the wonderful world of facesitting. I have incorporated it into my wife and I's sex life as much as I can, but I still haven't mustered up the courage to tell her how much I love being facesat and smothered. The facesitting the we've done has been for oral sex only (which I'm not complaining about). We've been married for over 10 years, and I fully trust her not to pack her bags and run if I ever tell her the extent of my fetish, but I just can't seem to bring it up without feeling awkward. I've thought a lot (and I mean a lot) about going, by myself, to have a facesitting session. The thing that holds me back is that I love my wife and I'd never to anything sexual without her (even if she gave consent).

What I want to ask the people of this forum is if anyone knows of any woman in the Montreal area (or within a reasonable distance) that is into teaching how to facesit/smother. I'm not sure how this would go over, but I'd like to give it a shot and see what my wife would say about a taking a facesitting "class" with me. I'm not a picky person... the bigger the butt the better.

Hopefully this post can help out others get out of their shell too.

Thanks

Aug 14, 2012
You've been married for 10 years, if you were to tell her the next part of your facesitting fetish I sure as fuck hope she doesn't leave you after all that time being together. By the sounds of it, your wife is open minded enough, for real, talk to her about it. Bring it up like this

"Hey, there's something I find extremely sexy that I wanted to try, but I've been extremely nervous telling you about it".

End the conversation there and bring it up another day if you need to. Atleast she knows there's something you really want to talk about, if she cares about your satisfaction she will likely ask you again and want to hear what you like.

Would not recommend going to someone else to learn facesitting, don't do that if you enjoy your marriage.

Feb 22, 2008
Do the teaching yourself, you'll get exactly what you want & need. Just gotta take Torontofacesitlover's advice...which is really good. I did the same with my wife and it worked really well.

Jan 26, 2019
Have to agree with the previous two posters. You could even turn it into a sexy game, telling her you'd love to try out more kinky things. Just take it gradually. I love extreme smothering but didn't bring that up with my wife at the beginning and we've been married for 20 years. Things evolved over time and eventually I'd end up being tied or wrapped up. She actually enjoys seeing how much it turns me on and it gets her in the mood.