Facesitting in the Montreal Area

Jun 27, 2012
Hello.

For the past 20 years or so, I've been enamoured with the wonderful world of facesitting. I have incorporated it into my wife and I's sex life as much as I can, but I still haven't mustered up the courage to tell her how much I love being facesat and smothered. The facesitting the we've done has been for oral sex only (which I'm not complaining about). We've been married for over 10 years, and I fully trust her not to pack her bags and run if I ever tell her the extent of my fetish, but I just can't seem to bring it up without feeling awkward. I've thought a lot (and I mean a lot) about going, by myself, to have a facesitting session. The thing that holds me back is that I love my wife and I'd never to anything sexual without her (even if she gave consent).

What I want to ask the people of this forum is if anyone knows of any woman in the Montreal area (or within a reasonable distance) that is into teaching how to facesit/smother. I'm not sure how this would go over, but I'd like to give it a shot and see what my wife would say about a taking a facesitting "class" with me. I'm not a picky person... the bigger the butt the better.

Hopefully this post can help out others get out of their shell too.

Thanks