Facesitting Question

I have met some guys who like it when the women wear jeans from some who like it when the women wear panties, to some who like it when the women wear nothing! lol
do you guys have a preference when a woman is sitting on your face to what she is wearing?

Dec 2, 2015
Jeans I tried once and hurts my nose
Leggings is fine...also a body suit? Looks like some type of swimming gear

Naked now..noooo lol not for me it's like someone put cream on my face and is smudging it all over face!! Slimy horrible!!

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
I have met some guys who like it when the women wear jeans from some who like it when the women wear panties, to some who like it when the women wear nothing! lol
do you guys have a preference when a woman is sitting on your face to what she is wearing?
I asked My Steed this question; here's what he had to say: "I love it when Goddess wears lace panties (with lots of holes) - I get the best of both worlds in that I can enjoy the texture of the fabric and have easy access to Her ass, Flower, and any means for pleasing Her. Of course, though, I prefer nude most of all! There's nothing greater than Her ass enveloping my face when She has just finished a long workout! My least favorite would have to be jeans/denim. It's actually extremely uncomfortable, abrasive to the face (in a bad way), and prevents access to everything - including scent. I hear a lot of other subs talk about jeans facesitting but I think it's more of an aesthetic/fantasy thing - sure, it looks hot, but the reality is that you can't smell anything (come on, a Lady's blue jeans aren't going to smell) and they hurt like crazy! If you want pants, go with yoga pants - they definitely DO carry a nice, lovely fragrance and are soft/easy on the face."

I have to agree with him on the jeans - I am not a fan of wearing jeans while using his face. I have a big butt, and jeans are tight. When I've tried sitting on him wearing jeans, it's just as uncomfortable for Me as it is for him. I personally prefer wearing nothing, as most times I am sitting on him, I want him to be going to work either cleaning Me up and/or pleasing Me.

<3 Mrs Cordelia <3

I asked My Steed this question; here's what he had to say: "I love it when Goddess wears lace panties (with lots of holes) - I get the best of both worlds in that I can enjoy the texture of the fabric and have easy access to Her ass, Flower, and any means for pleasing Her. Of course, though, I prefer nude most of all! There's nothing greater than Her ass enveloping my face when She has just finished a long workout! My least favorite would have to be jeans/denim. It's actually extremely uncomfortable, abrasive to the face (in a bad way), and prevents access to everything - including scent. I hear a lot of other subs talk about jeans facesitting but I think it's more of an aesthetic/fantasy thing - sure, it looks hot, but the reality is that you can't smell anything (come on, a Lady's blue jeans aren't going to smell) and they hurt like crazy! If you want pants, go with yoga pants - they definitely DO carry a nice, lovely fragrance and are soft/easy on the face."

I have to agree with him on the jeans - I am not a fan of wearing jeans while using his face. I have a big butt, and jeans are tight. When I've tried sitting on him wearing jeans, it's just as uncomfortable for Me as it is for him. I personally prefer wearing nothing, as most times I am sitting on him, I want him to be going to work either cleaning Me up and/or pleasing Me.

<3 Mrs Cordelia <3
Thank you for the input and yes I am not a fan of jeans either. I prefer the thong as well. It is basically like a tease. Nice to see the fun you and him have with face sitting, I enjoy hearing and knowing that people are enjoying it!