Farting in Public (true story)

SexyMissLizz

Queen Of Farts
Oct 18, 2007
www.queenoffarts.com
OK here is a true story I would like to share.

Last week I actually farted on some lady in the grocery store. I don't know what got into me. . . but I actually lifted my leg and blasted one on right her side. LOOK AT THE PICTURE!!! hahahaha It was so fucking funny!

Then I started talking to another lady in the "Bean" isle (imagine that) hahaha I told her not to buy the beans cause they give you gas. She explained that if you cook them in garlic that won't happen. So I bent over and proved her wrong. I blasted a huge bubbly fart on her leg. I couldn't stop laughing.

OK now here's the best part! When I was done shopping I went out to my car and saw these two guys. I was in a very funny mood and felt bold by this time. So I walked up to them and asked them to pull my finger. One guy wouldn't do it, but the other guy did and he said he LIKED IT!!! What a great day at the grocery store it was. hahahaha

Anyway. . .I just wanted to share this very funny story! Have a great day.

(((HUGS)))
Lizz

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Thanks for the great story Miss Lizz. Oh why couldn't I have been in that parking lot at that time. I would have run over to where you amd those two guys were and asked (very politely) if I could please also pull your finger. Would you have let me? The one guy who wouldn't do it was crazy, the guy who liked it was pretty good, but I would have told you I love it! As for the women in the store, they didn't even have to pull your finger but they were of the wrong gender to appreciate your gift to them.
Tad

spankme12

Jul 9, 2008
That is fucked up. You farted on unwilling (sans the guys in the parking lot), random people in a public place. Thats completely wrong and im inclined to not buy any of your videos or support you in any way.

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Please lighten up spankme. Even for those who may not appreciate receiving Miss Lizz's delectable farts, no real harm was done. At worse, they made a face and moved away for a moment. It often happens with and to other people by accident anyway. And look at all the fun those who enjoy her farts get from the wonderful Miss Lizz, like the lucky guy outside the store who pulled her beautiful finger. So please don't get all huffy and discourage that wonderful lady in any way. Miss Lizz, please keep doing what you do and stay with us.The rest of us all love you and maybe even spankme does secretly.
Tad

Feb 15, 2008
Netherlands
That is fucked up. You farted on unwilling (sans the guys in the parking lot), random people in a public place. Thats completely wrong and im inclined to not buy any of your videos or support you in any way.
Actually, YOU, Spanky, are the 1 who is "fucked up"
Why would you even bother replyin on somethin' that you don't like anyway?
Besides, It's all natural. Farting is a part of bein' human. Okay sometimes it can stink but so does loads of other stuff. Stuff that has a even worser smell then this.

Forgive me if i am bein' too rude or somethin'
but i hate people who are bein' THAT rude.

As for MizzLizz, We know each other from way back when MizzLizz had her own website and forums. Infact, MissLizz, if u didn't had a hubby and we lived closer to each other, i'd probably ask u to marry me. Just because of the situation like:

"Then I started talking to another lady in the "Bean" isle (imagine that) hahaha I told her not to buy the beans cause they give you gas. She explained that if you cook them in garlic that won't happen. So I bent over and proved her wrong. I blasted a huge bubbly fart on her leg. I couldn't stop laughing."

I could'nt stop laughing either.
MizzLizz, I love you from the bottom of my heart
because you are amazing.

SexyMissLizz

Queen Of Farts
Oct 18, 2007
www.queenoffarts.com
LMAO. . . Do you realize how many people fart in public every day and probably in your own presense as well? hahaha Only difference is I didn't hide it. What I did is without a doubt completely natural and I'm sure MANY girls (and men too) have farted next to you but you just didn't know it. . . and visa versa. Life is short sweety. . .just relax, have a beer, and try and have a good time. No animals were hurt and no children were abused. And thanks for allowing this thread to encourage your first post on the forum!

(((HUGS)))
Lizz

Last edited:

SexyMissLizz

Queen Of Farts
Oct 18, 2007
www.queenoffarts.com
As for MizzLizz, We know each other from way back when MizzLizz had her own website and forums. Infact, MissLizz, if u didn't had a hubby and we lived closer to each other, i'd probably ask u to marry me. Just because of the situation like:

"Then I started talking to another lady in the "Bean" isle (imagine that) hahaha I told her not to buy the beans cause they give you gas. She explained that if you cook them in garlic that won't happen. So I bent over and proved her wrong. I blasted a huge bubbly fart on her leg. I couldn't stop laughing."

I could'nt stop laughing either.
MizzLizz, I love you from the bottom of my heart
because you are amazing.
Hey there VSlayer yeah I totally recognize your name. Wazzzzup baby? Me just having a good ole time as usual. Don't trip on that message. . . I think it's funny. :pbbbbblt:

(((HUGS)))
MissLizz

Feb 15, 2008
Netherlands
Hey there VSlayer yeah I totally recognize your name. Wazzzzup baby? Me just having a good ole time as usual. Don't trip on that message. . . I think it's funny. :pbbbbblt:

(((HUGS)))
MissLizz
Hey MissLizz,

I just can't stand people that are bein' rude towards a sweet lady like you.
To me, you are a girl i can laugh with and you are pretty as well.
Infact, as i said before, if you didn't had a hubby, i'd probably ask u to marry you because you are amazing. Sometimes, i even wish i was lying down on a couch, floor or whatever and havin' you sit on my face fullweight and fart in it. That has allways been a fantasy of me. Having a a beautifull girl like you, MissLizz, sitting on my face and fart in it. It also turns me on knowing that a fart from a girl "can" smell so bad that it will make u pass out.

Either way MizzLizz,
I will allways have your back.

The KoRn

Jan 23, 2008
Haha, Lizz you are awesome! I love you crazy dirty girl!, what you think those people thought of you then? ahaha xD

Hugs N kisses,

SexyMissLizz

Queen Of Farts
Oct 18, 2007
www.queenoffarts.com
Hey MissLizz,

I just can't stand people that are bein' rude towards a sweet lady like you.
To me, you are a girl i can laugh with and you are pretty as well.
Infact, as i said before, if you didn't had a hubby, i'd probably ask u to marry you because you are amazing. Sometimes, i even wish i was lying down on a couch, floor or whatever and havin' you sit on my face fullweight and fart in it. That has allways been a fantasy of me. Having a a beautifull girl like you, MissLizz, sitting on my face and fart in it. It also turns me on knowing that a fart from a girl "can" smell so bad that it will make u pass out.

Either way MizzLizz,
I will always have your back.
Ohhh baby you just got me all hot! *wink* I like it when you have my "back" side. . . hehehehe

(((HUGS)))
Lizz

SexyMissLizz

Queen Of Farts
Oct 18, 2007
www.queenoffarts.com
Haha, Lizz you are awesome! I love you crazy dirty girl!, what you think those people thought of you then? ahaha xD

Hugs N kisses,
Everyone in the store just laughed. It was a very positive experience and I think people in our world need to laugh more. Especially with our economy being so bad. People need to smile and I am happy to help them do it. Noone got hurt and everyone walked away with a fun story to tell.

Lizz