Femdom/Trample in mainstream comics

May 29, 2016
Thank you, when I was young I read archie and conan comics hoping to find trample!
Have some Archie then! But it's not explicit femdom, these comics are very safe and uncontroversial

also thanks Bwell, rehava and bfrug :)

Attachments

L Murray

Aug 29, 2002
Visit site
Oh thank you this brings back memories. As you can see from these you found it kept a 14 yr old boy buying their comics and hoping for trample!!!!!

May 29, 2016
More

Also I am not uploading the pages here but Hiketeia has a really great scene where WonderWoman dominates Batman. A quick google search will lead you to them, it's a popular comic

Attachments

May 29, 2016
There's a nice scene in Totally Awesome Hulk 05 that I couldn't attach because of the size limit. It's the Enchantress using the Hulk as a footstool with him on a leash.

Attachments

May 29, 2016
If any of you are into manga (basically Japanese comics) there's a nice little arc in Oh My Goddess Chap 80-85 where the main character's rival gets mind control powers. She turns the main char into her slave and the main char's love interest into her dog.

There's also a mainstream comic about a superheroine called "Dominatrix" you guys might want to look up

Also attached a Black Canary trample.

This is all I have for now. Hopefully some other people post some too so that we can keep this thread going :)

Attachments

Backwalk

Aug 24, 2002
Around
Visit site
Have some Archie then! But it's not explicit femdom, these comics are very safe and uncontroversial

also thanks Bwell, rehava and bfrug :)
Nice and clean.
Still, I wonder why Veronica absolutely HAS to take her shoes off for this.
I have been looking all over for the complete story.
Cheers,
BW

Attachments

Backwalk

Aug 24, 2002
Around
Visit site
I have this. She walks on his back for a panel or two as a massage. Given your username I think you'll like them
Remarkable guess on your part! You are correct, I love them!
I kind of figured that was going to happen, so it's nice to see her in action. I was figuring there would be a punch line involving Betty or something.
I noticed it was a bit older. I'm guessing late 70's?
Again, many, many thanks for posting it!
Cheers,
BW