FetishCOD please FIX your problems with certain browsers

sgt

Carpe Diem
Jun 13, 2011
64 00 N, 26 00 E
www.ostrobothnia.com
To whom it may concern.

Everytime one is on MDFF one sees below the page, pictures with links to the site FetishCOD. Too bad that one can only access the site with certain browsers instead of all available browsers. In this case i used the latest FireFox version and also Apple's Safari. Not of them gave me access. So i tried Internet Explorer 8 to access it. No contact either. Blanco page.

Before someone tells me to update to Explorer 10 or 11. Get this: If you wanna have a site who is visited by many and who are willing to spent some money on it,it is essential to have a site wich handles all the browsers outthere and not only a few. This is not early 2000 when one could say: Take it or leave it we are not adjusting our site. This is 2013,amost 2014, where versatile is the key ingredient to get potential customers.

Last edited:

trail

Dec 24, 2002
Norway
Yes I have noticed this problem for a long time. But why do you think it has anything to do with browsers?

I have IE 11 ( even if you don't use IE, I recommend update to the latest version. Because it is part of windows and it may be unsecured if not latest IE are installed)

I use Firefox, but it dont work in IE or Chrome either. I don't think it is about browsers, it's simply something wrong with the links I think.

sgt

Carpe Diem
Jun 13, 2011
64 00 N, 26 00 E
www.ostrobothnia.com
What part of my last reaction have you missed out regarding your suggesting to update to Explorer 11? I think i was pretty clear on that.

Besides that your other suggestion is also invalid cause if you took the time to read the OP (openingpost) you could have seen that i also used FireFox wich also shows nothing.

BUT! Lord behold! I am for this weekend in another country and guess what?

Using that same FireFox & IEX version and OS and i get the site this time.
So it has to do with the IP i.c.w.the browsers cause back home i got nothing!
So FetishCOD please fix this light form of censorship?

Last edited:

trail

Dec 24, 2002
Norway
I saw what you wrote.

What I meant is, that your system can be open for vulnerabilities if you not have the latest internet explorer innstalled with Windows. Even if you dont use it, as I said

Sorry for just giving a fiendly advice ;)

sgt

Carpe Diem
Jun 13, 2011
64 00 N, 26 00 E
www.ostrobothnia.com
The advice that you wrote gave the impression that you didn't read my OP correctly cause if you did, you wouldn't write down what you wrote.

I already said that it had nothing to do with an upgrade at all or with any type of OS someone is running. So... the problem had nothing to do with
a upgrade/update from my side. Or for that matter what kindda browser someone is using. It has to do something with the site wich receives the
data when i visit it. So.....it all has to do with the person who build the site FetishCOD. There is the fault.

And looking at past reactions with even the admin of that site replying back (rennoch?) that even he had the same problems it confirms what i said
before that the problem with the site itself, and how it was build is the main problem.

My lastest reaction that the site can now be seen when i am in another country, but still using the same browsers and OS confirms that nothing was
wrong from my side.

So to conclude it all: FetishCOD is the problem.

trail

Dec 24, 2002
Norway
Well did I not also say that I did not think it had to do with browsers, and that I think it had to do with the link/site in my first reply?

About my advice to upgrade to the latest IE, it had nothing to do with this problem. It was an advice that had to do with computer security in general.

But by all means, don't bother with that if you mean your computer is safe enough with IE 8.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
EDIT: Well looking at my first reply again, I see that I may have written in a somewhat confusing way. I should had separated the two different things I was talking about better.
I apopogize for that, and hope I got it cleared up now. :)

Last edited:

sgt

Carpe Diem
Jun 13, 2011
64 00 N, 26 00 E
www.ostrobothnia.com
I think i read your reply very thoroughly.

First: Why should you give me an advice to upgrade in general when - again - that argument has nothing! to do with my complaint in general? It has no use!

It is the same thing i hear from salespersons in stores when you approach them with a certain software problem and the first thing they advice you is:
"is your system upgraded to the latest version."

A smart person would first listen what the complaint is and then answer INDEPTH! what the solution is. Not some standard "is your system upgraded to
the latest version" just to say something to make it sound good.

And you know where it comes most of the time down to? They don't know the solution. I always reply back: Why give me such an bull answer in the first place.
If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, to solve my problem, don't advice me at all. At least give me someone who can solve it, instead of wasting my time.

trail

Dec 24, 2002
Norway
First: Why should you give me an advice to upgrade in general when - again - that argument has nothing! to do with my complaint in general? It has no use!
Why? Only to make you aware that you will be safer from vulnerabilities, hackers etc if you update it.
As I said, it is part of windows and should be included when it comes with new updates in your windows updates.

That was why, and nothing else. I simply believed you was not aware of that, since you mentioned you still have IE 8.
Simply a fiendly advice, nothing more.

But why not forget it then, if that troubled you so much.

I don't work for Microsoft or anything like that, so don't worry :rolleyes:

sgt

Carpe Diem
Jun 13, 2011
64 00 N, 26 00 E
www.ostrobothnia.com
Again... for the 3rd time.

Why should you warn me just for a general purpose when my OP didn't contain anything that could justify your "general warning"!
It doesn't make any sence.

It is the same thing when someone asks you for a cup of coffee and you answer back: Did close the door of your garage?
And when asked,you answer back: Well when i saw you, it crossed my mind and concerned about the safety of your cars back home.

trail

Dec 24, 2002
Norway
Again... for the 3rd time.

Why should you warn me just for a general purpose when my OP didn't contain anything that could justify your "general warning"!
It doesn't make any sence.

It is the same thing when someone asks you for a cup of coffee and you answer back: Did close the door of your garage?
And when asked,you answer back: Well when i saw you, it crossed my mind and concerned about the safety of your cars back home.

You must be the most annoying person I have ever met on the net, I can't really remember anything like it.
Are you totally stupid or something...?? :confused:

I TOLD you why. And if it makes you feel so bad you have to blame me again and again for my well meant advice, forget it I said!!!

It is like I hope someone will break into your computer and mess it up just to make you realize how stupid you have been. You would deserve it. Sorry..

sgt

Carpe Diem
Jun 13, 2011
64 00 N, 26 00 E
www.ostrobothnia.com
Okay,no more mr."nice guy" cause i've been trying now 3 times with subtle examples and words to let you understand that your reaction is very strange
as a reaction to my OP. Instead you start calling me now names you little dipshit!

Yes "dipshit" cause this is the Flame Pit! I must be the most annoying person you've ever met? Well lucky you cause annoying is my middle name for a change.

The only person who should be tagged stupid is you, for failing to see that his answer as a whole is off topic. It has nothing to do with my OP,it fails to answer
my complaint and last but not least you are so stuck with your head in a place where the sun doesn't shine, that it doesn't cross your mind that you might be a
little bit wrong with your answer. No...not even the consideration after the subtle answers i gave back! You fail to see your own stupidy.

:clap:

And as a final word regarding your wish to me. I hope you have a "Paul Walker" experience you little prick!:thebird:

trail

Dec 24, 2002
Norway
You cannot be quite well I think. Or at least you cannot read properly.

Did you not say you still had Internet explorer 8?

Then I just "informed" you as a fellow user on the board, that it is not wise to not
upgrade IE of securety reasons. In-case-you-was-not-aware. Since still having IE 8.

It was off topic yes. But why did that hurt you so bad?? Is it a strange uknown thought for you, that
someone still like to mention something like that because we like to care for and help out our fellow users on the board ?? :confused:

Well, that's how it used to be here, so I was sure that was ok.
I even apologized since you ( for reasons I dont really get) got so pissed off by my friendly advice.

I did also answer to the topic in my first reply, and told you I was sure it had nothing to do with browsers, that it probably
had to do with the link to FetishCOD. The same thing you found out later youself.
Didn't you see I wrote that? So I also explained the OP question correctly.

Still you did nothing else then blaming me as I had done something bad to you, from the first moment.

What in heavens name is your problem..?

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
... none of this seems to fix the actual issue i'm still having, namely the whitescreen effect when i click on the links. i'm using chrome, i have a fully update (and disabled) internet explorer, and this continues to happen. i don't know why it's happening, but it's frustrating.

trail

Dec 24, 2002
Norway
... none of this seems to fix the actual issue i'm still having, namely the whitescreen effect when i click on the links. i'm using chrome, i have a fully update (and disabled) internet explorer, and this continues to happen. i don't know why it's happening, but it's frustrating.
Yes it does. As mentioned, I am sure this problem has nothing to do with browsers or anything on our computers. It has to do with the link to the site.

I don't know if anyone have tried to contact FetishCOD here and informed/asked them about it there?

That would probably be the best way to get something done with this.

---------------------------

Still( and again off topic if it's still unclear to anyone),that's a wise thing you have done to keep internet explorer updated even if it is disabled.
That makes your computer safer from vulnerabilities on the net .

trail

Dec 24, 2002
Norway
trail wrote: I don't know if anyone have tried to contact FetishCOD here and informed/asked them about it there?

Thats what i mean with my previous comment. You don't even see that Rennoch IS the owner/admin of it all..:evillaugh
Strange joke. Or do you seriously believe Rennoch here is the owner/admin of FetishCOD..? Heh :rofl: