:: foot and socks terror trampling!! BUFFY ::

flapjak

Platflattened
Aug 30, 2003
Flatland, USA
Visit site
Dear Sindy,

If you are going to advertise in the English speaking forums, could you continue the courtesy of at least writing your ad in English? I'm writing both as a member, and a customer of your clips - thanks!

I love Buffy - she is one of my favorite tramplers. I am still hoping for the Buffy and Vanessa team against a slave in heels one day! Or Vanessa & Jill Diamond vs. slave, or even Buffy, Vanessa & Jill on... me! :eyebrows:

vorleger

Mar 10, 2003
Germany
Visit site
Dear flapjak,

visit www.pons.eu You can change the language of the side (right above) choose translation and then paste the german text. The translation is not complete:

"if Buffy is in journey, the slave must suffer quite beautifully ...
She finishes him here and the one not to knappt only with her feet.
Only with quiet and beautifully delightfully, then brutally and erbarmunglos!"

but not bad. Don´t you think so? "knappt" is not a german word (a little mistake by Sindy - to many thumbs :) ) and "ermbarmungslos" means "without mercy".

regards
vorleger

flapjak

Platflattened
Aug 30, 2003
Flatland, USA
Visit site
Dear Vorleger,

Thanks for the attempt at translation! Still not really English, but we get some idea of what she meant, sort of.

My point is that we members shouldn't have to take extra pains to translate an advertisement in the English forums. These forums get the most traffic because, internationally, most people understand English, so the effort to write it here is appreciated. It is one thing is someone asks Sindy a question in German, and she answers back in German - still not great, but that more understandable. It is not great that she rarely (if ever) responds to comments in English, only the German, but even that could slide. But to put the initial post only in German I think is a bit much. You've got to respect your target audiences, and the forum you are advertising in, better than that.

vorleger

Mar 10, 2003
Germany
Visit site
Dear Vorleger,

Thanks for the attempt at translation! Still not really English, but we get some idea of what she meant, sort of.

My point is that we members shouldn't have to take extra pains to translate an advertisement in the English forums. These forums get the most traffic because, internationally, most people understand English, so the effort to write it here is appreciated. It is one thing is someone asks Sindy a question in German, and she answers back in German - still not great, but that more understandable. It is not great that she rarely (if ever) responds to comments in English, only the German, but even that could slide. But to put the initial post only in German I think is a bit much. You've got to respect your target audiences, and the forum you are advertising in, better than that.
You are right my friend. Sometimes I write in german too, cause my english is not good. I forgot a lot of that, what I learned in school.

regards
vorleger