Foot Fetish Abu Dhabi

soleman

Aug 19, 2002
Texas
Just guessing but I would say that the problem is the culture. A Dominant female is not a part of their psychological makeup and a male submitting to a female is also NOT the norm. Perhaps if you worked it where they were following your precise instructions (you were in charge) it might work - such as helping your back by walking on it under strict guidance as to where to step. Move them up to walking on the front and then into shoes. Flats at first and then into heels. That part of the world has tons of money and the women are often wearing some of the latest western items under their robes. Once you break the ice you can go for what ever you want. Also remember, in any culture where there is one group or gender that is seriously represses, when the opportunity presents itself you may have a very aggressive dominant on your hands. JUST GUESSING! But I would also guess that it won't be easy to get someone over the initial hurdle. But if you do, be ready for it......

Dec 5, 2002
The Netherlands
Just guessing but I would say that the problem is the culture. A Dominant female is not a part of their psychological makeup and a male submitting to a female is also NOT the norm. Perhaps if you worked it where they were following your precise instructions (you were in charge) it might work - such as helping your back by walking on it under strict guidance as to where to step. Move them up to walking on the front and then into shoes. Flats at first and then into heels. That part of the world has tons of money and the women are often wearing some of the latest western items under their robes. Once you break the ice you can go for what ever you want. Also remember, in any culture where there is one group or gender that is seriously represses, when the opportunity presents itself you may have a very aggressive dominant on your hands. JUST GUESSING! But I would also guess that it won't be easy to get someone over the initial hurdle. But if you do, be ready for it......
Thanks Soleman. Am quite familiar with the culture. I was merely asking whether anyone knows of any experience with the European and Asian Mistresses that advertise. For example Mistress Dinah in Dubai. So, question still stands !..

raju

Dec 21, 2002
india
Visit site
Thanks Soleman. Am quite familiar with the culture. I was merely asking whether anyone knows of any experience with the European and Asian Mistresses that advertise. For example Mistress Dinah in Dubai. So, question still stands !..
Dear there are few mistresses who either stay there or visit frequently like Mistress Caramel,Mistress Anita,Mistress Kiana,Mistress Heelena etc.I had a session with Mistress Heelena in Dubai.They charge premium price though.There is a website calles Mistressdubai which advertises the schedule of visiting mistresses.

raju

Dec 21, 2002
india
Visit site
Hi soleman the women in middleeast are not dominant when they are with family but otherwise they have a strong personality and if the culture permitted mingling with foreigners then you could have foubd many willing to dominate you.

Dec 5, 2002
The Netherlands
Dear there are few mistresses who either stay there or visit frequently like Mistress Caramel,Mistress Anita,Mistress Kiana,Mistress Heelena etc.I had a session with Mistress Heelena in Dubai.They charge premium price though.There is a website calles Mistressdubai which advertises the schedule of visiting mistresses.
Thanks for your reply Raju !.. Much appreciated !...