For the f/f humiliation fans if you have not watched it yet

Mikeboot

Jan 12, 2003
www.bootslaves.com
From what i was told, this is a philippine remake of the Marimar series, the original series was Spanish or Mexican i think .... but not as good as this scene in terms of femdom.
I'm waiting for more info as well as where to download this scene.
Anyone downloaded the scene yet from youtube ? Maybe post somewhere to be downloaded?

Bert22

Dec 21, 2002
Visit site
I use the latest free edition of Real Player to download Youtube vids.

http://uk.real.com/realplayer/

If you have it installed, a little button called "download" pops up in the right hand corner of all Youtube clips and saves it to your library. Very handy ;)

Search youtube for Angelika and Marimar and you'll find quite a few. Here's one with both mexican and philippine versions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocf6bxCKUCo

Thanks again for one of the best mainstream clips I've seen, and please post more info if anyone knows which episode this is.

Mikeboot

Jan 12, 2003
www.bootslaves.com
I'm really worried now that you tube takes this scene off before i have it in my hard disk :D
Bert22, would you mind to upload it to somewhere ?
The one that you have saved. Yes the 2nd scene you posted, the 2nd half was the Mexican version i think

Bert22

Dec 21, 2002
Visit site

boh

May 18, 2004
www.freeforumzone.com
incredible great scene!!
in this serie eat from mud is a must :D

oh i would love understand what they have in their mouth...

and if someone wolud so great to translate what they say...i would appreciate so much

thanks for this great contribute

Mikeboot

Jan 12, 2003
www.bootslaves.com
It looks like a keyholder ? Since i think i saw a key protruding from it, but its smeared with mud, so it looks like some sort of shitty stuff :D

We need the dvd version :D