Forbidden Fruit

macrina

Mar 20, 2007
The Asian next door to us, a friend of my Mistress. Very beautyfull girl, but not in to dominaition, but every time she come to ower place, she look to me as she look to a piece of dirth. I think my Mistress say to her iam my wifes slave.

Jan 13, 2009
London, England
Great topic Adam.. I must admit there have been several girls that I hate at my university, but I cant but help fantasize about them late at night.

It adds the extra thrill for me.. I know some girls have mistreated me whilst in front of friends, acted like complete bitches, but yet in my dreams id love them to wipe their shoes all over my face.

So rather than one person, id opt for the bitches at my uni!! :p

RealDude1

Dec 6, 2011
Germany
My stepdaughter (hot feet); a collegue of me (hot feet near to me but not within reach); a friend of my wife (with very long hair an beautiful feet) ...

Aug 7, 2004
southampton
Visit site
footprint

hiya how os it wene i look at all trampling and foot pictures i have only ever found one where the mistress has left her black foot print on the slaves face, and i foolishly lost it and cant find it again , i dont now wethere it was perhaps a render moove but ive never seen enething as a black foot print left on a slaves face sinse. as i am a human car pedal.:think2:

Aug 7, 2004
southampton
Visit site
footprint left on his face

hiya how os it wene i look at all trampling and foot pictures i have only ever found one where the mistress has left her black foot print on the slaves face, and i foolishly lost it and cant find it again , i dont now wethere it was perhaps a render moove but ive never seen enething as a black foot print left on a slaves face sinse. as i am a human car pedal.:think2: