found while surfing

I kind of like this pic I found while surfin, though I don’t usually go for vic poses normally. Sorry if you have seen before.

Regards

NB - Anyone else getting sick and tired of every other post featuring someone selling a few clips at Clipsforsale blah blah? In every page of thread topics, a good third seem to be from clip sellers. You open up a promising thread entitled " trampled by red high heels" for example only to find a link to clips for sale. Why not have a separate forum section for these people.

chicagofeet

Aug 7, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Amen! I've been frustrated since the start. I guess its human nature to exploit every single venue for advertising purposes.

Thats why I've never bought a single thing advertised here, except for Cucciolo's stuff -- which goes without saying.

But that was because of his amazing and very generous web site, which now has videos on sale for immediate download!

(Read fast)
The preceeding has been an actual endorcement, for which we receive no renumeration. Some settling may occur during shipping. This endorcement may be revoked at any time subject to terms of availability and individual state and international laws. Void where prohibited. Member FDIC.

Aug 26, 2002
northwest, england
Visit site
flatwayne

Oooooooooohhh yes I agree with you 100 % as I posted this a few weeks ago .............

Stryder, bfrug,boh,footpuppy,DOORMAT DAVE,deeppile,Throwrug1,Davie D,pw73rst,walkonme@canada.com

Many thanks

from 6699 views we have 10 replies
This forum used to have great communication now it is an advert for other trample sites and clips for sale.

Not posting now for a while just leaches like 95% of this forum.

Matty

I also think we should have a separate area to advertise clips for sale. I would probably find it hard though to control the through put of main contributors i.e. Stryder, cucciolo and others as they have given a great deal to this forum so to brands them as advertising leaches is immoral............People like Stryder, cicciolo, heeley and many others deserve to advertise their contribution
but others who don't really contribute to the community either by looking and commenting on others fellow members should be moved to advertise section only.........and you know who you are without naming names...........

Originally posted by matty
flatwayne

Oooooooooohhh yes I agree with you 100 % as I posted this a few weeks ago .............

Stryder, bfrug,boh,footpuppy,DOORMAT DAVE,deeppile,Throwrug1,Davie D,pw73rst,walkonme@canada.com

Many thanks

from 6699 views we have 10 replies
This forum used to have great communication now it is an advert for other trample sites and clips for sale.

Not posting now for a while just leaches like 95% of this forum.

Matty

I also think we should have a separate area to advertise clips for sale. I would probably find it hard though to control the through put of main contributors i.e. Stryder, cucciolo and others as they have given a great deal to this forum so to brands them as advertising leaches is immoral............People like Stryder, cicciolo, heeley and many others deserve to advertise their contribution
but others who don't really contribute to the community either by looking and commenting on others fellow members should be moved to advertise section only.........and you know who you are without naming names...........

Of course, I dont mean to criticise Stryder, Cucciolo, Marco etc. These people and others like them have proper websites with real content, pics and vids and regular updates. Of course I welcome their 'adverts' detailing their latest offerings as they are usually mind blowing. What I object to is the lone seller whose only website seems to be on 'Clipsforsale' dot com listing a string of good, average or downright poor quality vids. There seems very little effort on the part of these people other than to quickly film wife/girlfriend trampling them so that they can shove it on the clips site to raise a few bucks. Fast food trample!!!

Cucciolo to name just one has ppv clips - and quite rightly. He has a fantastic website with a huge amount of content and variety and I would have no objection to paying for a clip if it took my fancy. The same for Stryder, Marco, etc etc - the other big batters out there.

regards

ps - i have a load of trample scenes for sale if anyone want them. They are on www.clipsforsale/crap/butIneedthemoney.com

HoustonFetish

Feb 18, 2003
Houston,Tx
www.erotipodia.com
You have to stop and look at WHY guys post stuff in here. Myself included. This is the LARGEST trample forum on the net. Where do you go if you wanna advertise? You go where the people are.

On another note, I don't like seeing an advertisement for a clip and I'm going "oooo that looks like good shit" then all I get to see of it is a small thumbnail.
Thats one reason that every time I post a video for sale, I'll include video captures and a free preview clip along with it.

If I ever fail to offer pics or a clip for a video call me out on it...

Aug 13, 2002
Visit site
whata bunch of crybabys.
the only reason cucciolo can post what he does is he can afford to. if he couldnt he woulent simple as that. same with any other big name producer.