From Lucky: I'm baaaaaack!!!!

Jan 23, 2007
New Orleans, Lousiana
Omg, Omg, Omg, OMG: I am back guys!!!!

I cannot even begin to explain how much I missed all of you!

Let me explain, though the error of my ways:

I have a little macbook pro, which, though expensive is pretty flimsy at best: thus, I could understand of course why it shattered to pieces when it fell from a three story plantation house in New Orleans. No need to say names, now.

Well, no biggie, right? I'll just use one of the desktops downstairs, right? Wrong! My parents figured out it was me coming to this site and put all sorts of passwords on that I couldn't get around, bummer! :(

Then I am glad to say my band and I went on a tour!!! It was my first ever tour and I was terrified! We went all over Louisiana and then went down to Texas and Mississippi and Arizona. It was AMAZING! We played like sixty gigs, it was crazy! And now I'm staying with a friend at Tulane, working on color samples for my stupid mural and writing some new songs. I've pretty much hijacked her laptop for now. I'm going back to school August 23rd, so I'll have a laptop fulltime then! Later on tonight after she's gone to sleep, I'm going to post a new story I have about something that happened on tour! Can you believe facesitting in a bathroom? Well if you don't, read the story tonight and read for yourself!

I cannot stress how much I missed all of you (except for the creepy ones, lol :) ) and how great it feels to be back. Did y'all miss me?

Jan 23, 2007
New Orleans, Lousiana
Thanks, guys! I feel the compulsive urge to come and check on this like every two second, but my friend is slightly clingy. The only times I get to myself, are times like now, really late at night, when I should definitely be getting the beauty rest I need, lol.
I was sooooo scared you guys forgot about me! I'm glad none of you didn't, I didn't forget about you all! I was a little bummed out, because it seems like when I first joined up here and started posting, everyone was all interested in me, but now it seems that no one is :(
But! I am glad to be remembered at least a little by such famous posters as Mr. Crypt and Hellgrinder who is the love of my life! I wish he and I could just run away together, or as far as where he does all his filming, lol :)
I am uploading the slightly rambly story righttttttt...now!

Jan 23, 2007
New Orleans, Lousiana
I was going to, but my clingy friend decided to sleep in the same bed as me! But now since she's gone up to her bed (I hope) I posted it just one second ago, I hope you like it! Looking back on it, its the size of a small novel, sorry about that. *yawn* Time to go off and dream about banana bread, which for some reason, I've been craving all day.

Beezy

Jul 24, 2008
Welcome back! Never talked to you but im probably new since you left. Good to meet ya! Ill read that story soon as i get off work im looking foreward to it!